[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Then you don't like above average percents of women. No matter how much the society has changed, prejudice against women being weaklings remain and the fact that men are regarded as the breadwinner of the family. Women seek security from the men and dependent of them. So hardly one would risk everything for the sake of love.

cecilia

Staff member
Possibly, but we can't really count on how many are consider that kind until there's actual stats on it.  In general, I just don't like women who go after men for security purpose. It's good to have someone financially secure but to have 'INTENTION' of going after them is just ... not my cup of tea; maybe because I've been supporting myself since 16 and is capable of providing for myself and my love ones so it bothers me to see women seek this kind of status due to their own greed and selfish reasons. I'm so glad that Haym is not like the three men in Baleng Mek and is able to see who is good for him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There are women who seeks financial security from men who is single and then there's women who seeks financial security from married men. The first one I am OK with because she is not stealing any man nor is she breaking a home. She's just looking for an easy ride to life. The second one, is the one I can't stand and think it's morally wrong because she goes after a guy that's already taken. Some would say, it takes two to tangle but in my eyes it's another level of wrong especially if the man has kids and she knows what she's doing by going after a married man because of his wealth...and there's lots of women out there that just doesn't care.

cecilia

Staff member
^Women like Bua makes me sick ... one should never hurt one family member to get to where one wants to be ... that's just so selfish and disgraceful of that individual :(

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Bua is just low.
Love to her is about owning. She isn't even concerned about the other persons feelings. All she cares about is if this person is going to be beneficial to her or not. In her mind, Haym belongs to her indefinitely. Even after she breaks up with him.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bua takes the cake because she has no heart. At least with Peun, she THINKS she loves that guy. Yes money and status made her think she loves him but she still felt something. With Bua it was purely for a better status.

x0unerthanlater

Bua loves no one but herself.

She tried the same technique with all 3 men. By looking up at them from under her lashes... trying to play coy. But she's actually reeling them in with a hook on their nose. Once she sees that they are no longer fit for her, she casts them back and looks for a new prey.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Someone told me that Poo Kong Yod Ruk (Margie's and Ter's lakorn) will air on July 3rd so that means Ka Badin will end this Sunday with 14 episodes.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Damn, I don't want this lakorn to end this weekend. I'm not ready for the ending yet. But I guess 14 episodes is good enough so Bua jealousy and greed won't drag on too much.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's ending this weekend?!? Really????????? Gosh. Kind of saddened. But I guess it's also good because this is going at such a perfect pace. If it was any longer, it'd be too draggy. We wouldn't want them to drag out the love spells and Bua + Wichit's duo now would we?

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yes, It's sad to hear it will end this Sunday... Oh mine....I will miss this lakorn terribly, especially my cutie James.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I dont like how they dwell on Lumduan's mom not  wanting her to be with Haym. Yah, i get you dont want your daughter to be a widow if he dies in the war but if every mother thinks like that then who will go fight? Her brother is a high rank officer in the military himself. She should see that he's fighting and trying to save the country and keep everyone safe. thank goodness, the dad is more understanding. even, after muen wichit was caught, she still showed that attitude that she wasnt please with Haym. 

bua and muen wichit should get together b/c both are selfish. 

x0unerthanlater

Seems like the mom is just using Haym being in the military as an excuse.
Sometimes it looks like Lamduan's mom is jealous of Haym's mother for her status or something.
It feels like Bua and her mother are cut from the same cloth.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
right, i dont think it's a good enough excuse to me? if someone saved your daughter's life from being rape, you should be happy that the person risk his life to do so? 

the mother and bua wasnt kind to his mom or him when they saw them at the market and needed something to drink. definitely bua got that from her mom. 

x0unerthanlater

Not to mention Haym saved all their lives many times when they were travelling in the woods. Haym has done nothing to deserve the kind of treatment the mother is dealing.

Lamduan's mom keeps saying the same thing to Lamduan. She keeps telling Lamduan to let Haym go and blah blah blah. & now, they all agree to send Lamduan into the palace. -_-