[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

cikna

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

cr: as tagged
 I sometimes disagree with the choice of child actors portraying the pranangs' children in many past lakorns. But i got to say, the two beautiful children do resemble the haym and lamduan in some angles. So, kudos to the casting director

i guess i habe been bitten by the KB bug and NNS fever bcoz i can't stop thinking about these dramas. These days, I am so looking forward to go home so i can watch these lakorns. I must be out of my mind. The people I see at work or on tv remind me of the leads. I thought Ken from the korean band Vixx looks like James Ma or vice versa.

And i wonder what the future holds for...who else would i think the pranangs would resemble?? Yup, the virus and fever are not subsiding anytime soon :woot2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I hope that everything gets cleared by episode 12. Preferably by the middle of that episode so we can have more Haym & Lamduam later on. The preview looks like it'll all happen soon in the episode.

I hated it when Bua told Meun Wichit that she's not stealing Haym, but it was Lamduan who stole Haym. She came first. Blah blah blah Bua got something wrong with her head.

And it's not that Saimai is playing her role really well, but it's the scenario and dialogue that's maddening. Saimai has a stiff expression most of the time. Even when she smiles it's stiff. She's still new so I wouldn't expect perfection. She has time to improve.

Step

Mrs James Ma
#Switch tomorrow

James will be very happy today to be with cats and the resort's concept is also cats

He wished Aar on her birthday. They all his cats

cr amatyai

cecilia

Staff member
The spoiler photo got me all excited for FRIDAY!!! Let it be here ... does this mean it'll end this weekend too T____T

Bua remind me of an older version of Pairong from Baleng Mek.  She will only go after men who she feels can benefit her ... I don't like woman like this :(