[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
From the two MVs combined it looks like Saimai & James were a couple. Until James' mother is probably accused of something. Looks like he takes the blame and goes to jail in her place. Saimai visits and returns the bracelet I assume James gave her. They break up because Saimai is embarrassed to be associated with a criminal. Looks like Matt is scolding her sister. Possibly because Saimai is breaking up with James.... Seems like James gets released and grows a jesus beard. Meets n'ek... they have a spark... and a new beginning happens.

Just my guess.

x0unerthanlater

OHOaddict said:
@x0uner Love your speculations. I'm thinking along the same lines.

If the story goes a little something like that then I am even more excited for it! I love it when someone has a secret crush on someone. I think maybe Matt's character might be secretly crushing on James. ^-^

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I think Matt's character probably like James from afar but her sister got the first dip lol

It's is better because she is there for him regardless of how low he has gotten...the Pra'ek will never forget that kind of loyalty. Even if it might take him a bit to realized such a thing. Saimai will regret her decision of abandoning James when he needed her most...her love is fickle and who needs that kind of love? But this is the era where class is everything so Saimia is just the norm. Their love will be cute and since Matt is such a sweet, proper, understanding N'ek, she won't be one of those too stupid to live N'eks so she won't annoy me.

x0unerthanlater

I already have a feeling I won't like Saimai's character much.

And I agree. James (Haem) will see Matt's true heart and loyalty. He'll love her even more than he ever loved Saimai. 

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Out of the three OSTs my favorite is definitely the first one shared. Love all three, but maybe because x0unerthanlater translated the lyrics, it just makes me love it so much more. 

Only a few more hours and we'll finally get to see James & Matt! I'm so excited! Won't be able to catch it live, but will definitely be waiting for Ch3 to upload Ep. 1 onto their YT channel and watch it :)

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:

Thanks! I actually love this OST, James and Matt scenes are so sweet!

I think you're right. :)

Loving your siggie too btw! Hehe.

Thank you Jana! Yours is adorable too!

OHOaddict said:
Countdown!!! <8hrs! @Jana @x0uner are you ladies going to watch it live?

Probably not live, but I will tune into tv3 official youtube channel. It's almost the same as live. Are you watching it live?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

HEHE. Yeah, after PRPR and RNJJH, she's my #1 actress for this generation. 

I think she has a nice bottom, but her top half is a little too scrawny for my taste. :ghehe:
She has got a nice bottom with great legs and tiny waist and I like the shape of her shoulders giving her a straight and nice neckline

On her other roles try also her raeng one with Great and her prim dorky one with Boy. She was excellent in them

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for all the pix and videos.... loved Matt and James' scenes!! By the way, is it airing tonight (30-May)? can we watch it from Channel 3 youtube?

Step

Mrs James Ma
It's such a beautiful song. I liked it more after knowing its meaning. The scenes also made me want to watch this lakorn.