[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, I never saw Matt as beautiful or attractive. In fact in the "not pretty" thread, I listed her. Haha. Now that I'm in love with her acting, she's looking more and more beautiful. I actually think she looks great in traditional Thai clothes!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
You know, I never saw Matt as beautiful or attractive. In fact in the "not pretty" thread, I listed her. Haha. Now that I'm in love with her acting, she's looking more and more beautiful. I actually think she looks great in traditional Thai clothes!

I'm glad you LOVE her now.. I liked her ever since Kularb Rai Glai Ruk w/ Great <3 <3 <3

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I never really tuned in to Matt's lakorns but I've always thought she was pretty. Glad she's getting more recognition.

Only a few more hours till we get our Jamatt!!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
She has got a killer body and nice eyes

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aymieluvsyu637 said:

I'm glad you LOVE her now.. I liked her ever since Kularb Rai Glai Ruk w/ Great <3 <3 <3

HEHE. Yeah, after PRPR and RNJJH, she's my #1 actress for this generation. 

preetam said:
She has got a killer body and nice eyes

I think she has a nice bottom, but her top half is a little too scrawny for my taste. :ghehe:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
About time. I've been trying to get you into her for the longest. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
About time. I've been trying to get you into her for the longest. Lol. 

How long did it take...about a year?? HAHA. I think I knew her for the first time when I found out she was cast in Mam Gam Daeng with Chakrit. I was upset then because Anne and Tik were suppose to be in there, but they both dropped out due to whatever reasons, so I was like "OMG, I like Chakrit and would totally give this a try, but nang'ek is not pretty so...PASS~" HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

How long did it take...about a year?? HAHA. I think I knew her for the first time when I found out she was cast in Mam Gam Daeng with Chakrit. I was upset then because Anne and Tik were suppose to be in there, but they both dropped out due to whatever reasons, so I was like "OMG, I like Chakrit and would totally give this a try, but nang'ek is not pretty so...PASS~" HAHA.
I have no idea but I know it's been pretty long because I always tell you to watch PRPR but you always refused to because of Film. Lol. It wasn't until RNJJH aired that you decided to give her works a try. She is my favorite actress at Ch.3 after Anne. Her acting versatility reminds me of Anne's acting. They're probably at the same level right now with a their own touch of uniqueness. I can see them playing in a lakorn together. If it's a comedy, it'll be hilarious and if it's a drama, it'd be very raeng. Forget even having any p'eks for them. They'll steal the show.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I have no idea but I know it's been pretty long because I always tell you to watch PRPR but you always refused to because of Film. Lol. It wasn't until RNJJH aired that you decided to give her works a try. She is my favorite actress at Ch.3 after Anne. Her acting versatility reminds me of Anne's acting. They're probably at the same level right now with a their own touch of uniqueness. I can see them playing in a lakorn together. If it's a comedy, it'll be hilarious and if it's a drama, it'd be very raeng. Forget even having any p'eks for them. They'll steal the show.
Film was just too...not pleasing to the eyes. Haha.

I'd love to see Anne and Matt in a comedy. They'd make the most perfect pair ever!! Wishful thinking pair Anne and Matt. Haha.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I loved the first half of PRPR but after that half, the storyline went downhill and mostly because Film just isn't a man of my dreams.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I saw Matt in her first lakorn with Yardtip, I was mostly drawn to her eyes. I thought she was cute but not pretty enough to be N'ek. But when she got her first N'ek role with Kong S. She was so pretty. And something about her was just unique. Though, that lakorn, I was more into Alex because he played his character very well. But I like Matt since then.

I keep up with her but just not obsessed with her lol. When she was in school it was hard, she only had one lakorn airing per year but she has varieties of characters though.  She usually go from comedies to drama. She switched around so it wasn't boring for me.

She is my favorite of channel 3 as well and has been a while. I don't care how popular the others are but to me, their acting at the moment hasn't gotten to where Matt is at it. I am glad she is taking on FLF and Ka Badin because these 2 characters are polar opposite. And excited to see the proper Matt and the bitchy Matt lol