[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sweet_JJ said:

His dad does seem like a jerk...

He's preventing Haym from going into military work because he thinks there won't be another war. -_- If I were him, I'd tell my son to learn as many things as possible. Knowledge is power!

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:

Lol the irony when his son actually does go to war! XD His dad will probably change when they lose their status.

I hope so. Haym will give their family the status again.

Omg, so creepy to find a dead body in the pond!
I knew the culprit was the man in charge himself! Creeper old guy.

x0unerthanlater

Lol P'Noom cast himself. He's cool.

i like the elder generation cast. All A-list names.

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:

He might want to have some part onscreen.

Th elder generation cast is great, I'm loving them. 

I like the Monk who's going to teach Haym. He's all like, "I didn't make a promise to your father about teaching you sword fighting. So, I'll teach you." hahah

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:
Well thank goodness to him otherwise Haym won't survive in the future. 

What were the chances he stumbled upon a veteran war hero though? Hahah

p.s. I have to say, James is doing quite well for the first episode. I can see he has improved.

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:

The chances in lakorns hahaha.

Agree, I can definitely see how he has improved, working with the elder generation cast and Matt was a good thing for him. At least he's improving unlike Bomb the Tomb lol.

Oh gawd, Bomb...  :facepalm:

x0unerthanlater

Ew, I have a feeling Bua is going to find interest in Khoun Louang Salahart or whatever in the future.

That Khoun Louang is so gross too.

x0unerthanlater

I hope Lamduan grows up in tomorrow's episode. Get all that stuff out of the way. lol Glad this is airing 3 days a week. (although we get only 2 this week)

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:

I need Lamduan to grow up asap! That's my only complaint hehe. 

Lol, same same. I don't want Haym & Bua at all. She's so fake. Watch her leave Haym in an instant.

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:

I don't get what he sees in her, yeah she's pretty but her actions are so fake lol. 

He sees a pretty face. He'll soon learn of her heart.

Yes! Glad Lamduan grows up tomorrow.

Waiting for 9/9 to be uploaded. lolol It's killen me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching this right now. Doesn't James speak perfect English? Haha. His accent sounds fake. Haha. So far the quality looks good. They have a lot of extras, they must've spent a fortune on those actors/actresses. Haha. I don't care how expensive, I like that there are a lot of people, feels more real. Hehe.

Savitree looks really good in here for some reason. I think it's the outfit because it looks really good on her. Hehe. Now where is Matt?!? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Yes he speaks perfect English, he faked the accent lol.
The spent a fortune on this lol
Matt my dear will appear in the next episode hehe. This I 's trending #1 on Twitter! :)
Haha. I figured because his accent sounded really forced. Faking an accent can be hard.

What??? Next episode. Urgh. Haha. They're pulling a 90's show on us, make the pra'nangs meet as late as possible. Haha. I'm cool with that. I prefer that to meeting the instant they appear on screen. I like the prolonged meeting, makes you wanna see more.

x0unerthanlater

Finally finished!

Overall thoughts: I like the scenery. The cast is great. The feel is realistic. The pace was nice. Not too bad for the first episode. I understood everything right off the bat. It wasn't confusing, as some historical lakorns can be. I like the fact that n'ek was still young and hasn't grown up. It shows depth to her character as she transitions into being a woman.

James is good in his fighting scenes. I was afraid it would look awkward. Not a lot of p'eks are good in action fighting scenes. Looks like he trained pretty well for those scenes. I kept staring at his arm muscles. LOL

I have a feeling that the creepy Khoun Louang Salahart is going to be the instigator to Haym's family downfall. What a jerk from the beginning. In the preview it was funny that he was manhandled by Haym HAHAHA and then he goes tattle tailing to Haym's father. What a baby.