[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Anything exciting plans for your b-day???
Most of my besties have to work today :(, it sucks, and some live in another city. So this year it will be small, I am going to go play a few games of bowling with one of my besties and my brother then we are going to one of my favourite places for supper. Then one other bestie is going to meet up with us at my house after she is done work to hangout also. I will do gifts and cake then.

Then when one of my other besties has a day off work or is not busy, we will do something for my birthday just the two of us.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmLvptIHtu4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7qernrq74kuy

Is this JT or NaiNok? I doubt the kissing part was from the script. They just did it like natural response. Too bad it was cut out in the lakorn.
I’m going to say it wasn’t part of the script :p I think it kinda just happened and JT just added that part in themselves, because that is what they do best :risas3: even the bed scene didn’t even feel like it was Nai and Nok.. I felt like it was more like it was Ji teasing Taew and they were just mucking around :naughty2:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm sad they cut out some of the scenes we wanted to see the most. Lakornthai, please just release the DVD boxset with the deleted scenes. I think we all deserve it after all the pain they put us through with Nok and Nai. lol

I'm very surprise that aside from Wes, Nok opened up to Khae who was the last person we all expected her to open up to about her problems. Nok did come a long way. Yeah, I'm rewatching the last episode for the nth time. lol

I love how Khae and Wat was lowkey giggling over the fact that they knew it was gonna go down the sweet route between Nai and Nok after Nai left Non with them to go "take care" of his wife.

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Did they get confuse along the way or something? I'm so lost. LOL

Hey, who did the subbing for the first 4 parts of episode 9 on Ch3's YT videos? I came across it and was surprise to see that someone added subtitles for that episode!
The producer probably didn’t pay attention to the last name lol

I just check from Ch3 official YT account. I’m not sure who but I’m surprised that it has eng sub. Ch3 never done eng sub before on YT.
I think I did a small portion just to test it out. I don't remember which part. Let me take a look.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Most of my besties have to work today :(, it sucks, and some live in another city. So this year it will be small, I am going to go play a few games of bowling with one of my besties and my brother then we are going to one of my favourite places for supper. Then one other bestie is going to meet up with us at my house after she is done work to hangout also. I will do gifts and cake then.

Then when one of my other besties has a day off work or is not busy, we will do something for my birthday just the two of us.
Sounds like it will be fun. You can always celebrate again when your bestie are free, better late then never . Hope you get spoilt rotten on your special day and get lots of presents :thumbup:

Omg $1.50 per tape??? That’s expensive considering it was like 15-20 years ago especially since they are ripping us off already. Well at least over here, they always double the episodes. For example GS ended at 14, so in Khmer it will be 28 :facepalm:

Thinking about it, I find it interesting. I started watching Thai dramas via cassette tape, then VCD, then YouTube online, now I watching it raw or with eng subtitles. I don’t even watch it subbed anymore. Lol
Yeah 1.50$ per tape is ok I guess? I mean we were desperate back in those days lolz that was the only way we could watch a thai Lakorn.
One of my fav Khmer video store shut down. I guess they aren’t making as much profits as they used to because people now just watches everything online.. I don’t even watch TV anymore .

sarNie Adult
Did they get confuse along the way or something? I'm so lost. LOL

Hey, who did the subbing for the first 4 parts of episode 9 on Ch3's YT videos? I came across it and was surprise to see that someone added subtitles for that episode!
P' @leeanong mentioned that rujirat or whatever was Nim's last name. Now for the life of me, i don't know how they figured Nai's father's last name considering his mom supposedly got pregnant by some nobody who left her in any case. Maybe Nai had been using the wrong last name since his mom abandoned him and just corrected it after he was able to clear things up with grandma and his mom when his mom died.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn’t watch this lakorn of James and Taew but they sure look cute together :love:

I’ve been seeing a lot of pictures and IG links of them on my FB News Feed from this lakorn.:) Here is a GIF of them on their wedding? A blooper?

Credit ch.3, withjamesji IG
Hahahah it was from Behind the scene from their wedding night :risas3: he had trouble carrying her :facepalm: thanks for gif.its cute .