[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
Someone asked me what drama I’ll be watching next... I just saw the teaser for Angkor. I watched it before already with Pete Thongur, but it was so long ago when I was a kid. I might give it a try since I’m a sucker for tigers. I don’t know why I like them. I’m a little weird lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
It's official. MY JITAEW WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS HAVE STARTED. I cried watching that FMV. I love the songs she chose and the clips just got me so bad.

Did you notice the kisses at the end around 8:25 mark and 8:34 mark. It's Ji kissing Taew. My OTP... I need more of JiTaew.:crybaby2:
Yep that was Ji kissing Taew :p I feel so sad not seeing any update from Lakorn thai for GS:crybaby2:i was so used to them posting BTS clips of JT but now there won’t be anymore because the Lakorn ended :crybaby2:now that Taew may be having a Lakorn with act art again, once that is all confirmed I am praying maybe that pra’ek is JJ:worship2: it’s a long shot but we can still be hopeful right ?

With the episodes all out now the Fan MV’s are even more heart wrenching to watch. The story was so well paced and developed I felt like it was ages seeing them on their honeymoon.
I am on such extreme withdrawals right now from JT and GS :crybaby2:I have been rewatching their FMV, interview (which I don’t even understand what they are saying ) but watching it anyway just to see their interactions again. I missssssssssssssss JT :(

Let’s enjoy these pics of them. <3
Ji with his mother inlaw :p
9216AD61-4292-40C2-9D41-AEDE751E7967.jpeg
Cr. glamthailand
BA0ACA26-DAC0-4D97-9ED6-CDDE19663811.jpeg B4BB8E7C-AE21-4355-9D6D-21888C7FDFA1.jpeg AE77E379-A312-44F1-B42B-93ABB4E2699D.jpeg

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
@MKfan132 Happy early birthday!! :)

Oh my gosh. You guys, stop. I'm missing them so much right now and the lakorn just ended yesterday. It already feels like an eternity since then. I don't think I will be over JT/NN/GS any time soon. I haven't had any crazy withdrawals like this in a long time. I think the last time was with Bie and Noona in Koo Gum in 2013. I hope that Ch3 will see the effect of JiTaew and cast them in another great lakorn with a great cast and storyline. I hope their next lakorn would be up to par with GS. I don't want them to be cast in a lakorn where it will fail miserably. I pray not.
For me, no lakorn cast/character will ever beat GS'a cast. Every one was so cool even thought some of the characters were quite on the annoying side. lol

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 14 is my favorite episode. I was so satisfied. I couldn't stop smiling while watching this episode. I love seeing the reconciliation and the family reunion. Everyone was so nice to each other (usually in other dramas, the rai end up dying or getting punished badly). No more conflict, no more hate, no more drama. There was only peace and it felt so warming. It was just so nice to watch. I'm glad that they used the last episode to focus on the reconciliation instead of more and more drama then finally have a 10 minute happy ending. I love everything about this drama. The background, the outfits, the actors, the music. It just felt so great to watch every scene in this lakorn. Also it's gonna take me a while to recover from the JT fever.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
With the episodes all out now the Fan MV’s are even more heart wrenching to watch. The story was so well paced and developed I felt like it was ages seeing them on their honeymoon.
Yes, when Nai signed the divorce paper and reminisced about the time that he had with Nok all the way from the first episode, it felt like it was years ago. Nok went from a young, spoiled girl, then a pregnant woman, to a mom. They've been through so much together. Now, thinking about the scenes from the first few episodes feels like it's been so long.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yes, when Nai signed the divorce paper and reminisced about the time that he had with Nok all the way from the first episode, it felt like it was years ago. Nok went from a young, spoiled girl, then a pregnant woman, to a mom. They've been through so much together. Now, thinking about the scenes from the first few episodes feels like it's been so long.
I so agree. This lakorn just started airing 1.5 months ago, but it really does feel like forever ago when Nok and Nai started their game. I love their sweet moments together after marriage so much that it really feels weird to watch their happy moments in the earlier episodes before marriage. I'm just so used to married Nai and Nok now. lol I'll have to do a marathon now that the lakorn is over. At least I can enjoy the lakorn more all at once.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
I so agree. This lakorn just started airing 1.5 months ago, but it really does feel like forever ago when Nok and Nai started their game. I love their sweet moments together after marriage so much that it really feels weird to watch their happy moments in the earlier episodes before marriage. I'm just so used to married Nai and Nok now. lol I'll have to do a marathon now that the lakorn is over. At least I can enjoy the lakorn more all at once.
Same, I was think about rewatching it since all the episodes are out so I can enjoy it better all at once. But now I'm doubting whether or not I should rewatch it because it feels weird to see Nai and Nok before marriage. I will wait until I partly forget the details in the lakorn to start rewatching so it would feel like it's fresh new and that I'm watching it for the first time.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I got my mom to watch GS. :thumbup::cheer: We were watching episode 1 together today.

A question for you guys. Have any of you wonder at all if Nai and Nok actually got a divorce? I am not sure if we've discussed it yet.
I think Nai signed the divorce paper but we've never seen Nok sign it. So I'm going to assume they didn't get a divorce but just separated. After a month, Nok went to see Non for the first time. Nok visited Non for a whole month according to the online script/spoilers until they reconciled. Therefore, I think they were separated for only 2 months then.

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
I got my mom to watch GS. :thumbup::cheer: We were watching episode 1 together today.

A question for you guys. Have any of you wonder at all if Nai and Nok actually got a divorce? I am not sure if we've discussed it yet.
I think Nai signed the divorce paper but we've never seen Nok sign it. So I'm going to assume they didn't get a divorce but just separated. After a month, Nok went to see Non for the first time. Nok visited Non for a whole month according to the online script/spoilers until they reconciled. Therefore, I think they were separated for only 2 months then.
Awesome... GS rerun with your mom.

Yea I think so too. Just separated. Nai might think they are divorced since he assumed she want one. But Nok probably never signed it.

What is funny is Nai waited for Nok over 10 plus years until he get her, but Nok only have to endure it for one or two month(s) :risas3: poor Nai maybe if he played a little harder to get we will get more episodes lol