[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Discussion in '2018' started by Mimo, Aug 14, 2016.

1. onewlover4ever

onewlover4ever sarNie Hatchling

Katelyn your artworks are so beautiful! Keep them coming! :)

Side note I am so happy that this thread is still pretty active. I still miss Nai and Nok. I will be re watching GS while I wait for their new drama.

2. onewlover4ever

onewlover4ever sarNie Hatchling

Wow thank you so much to whoever made this video! Its such a beautiful video! I cant stop rewatching it.

@baliw1119 and sampaguita like this.
  3. roselovesice

roselovesice 방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

Does anyone know when the DVD boxset is set to be release? I just know it's suppose to come out this month? but haven't heard/seen any news about it.

4. haepkhun

haepkhun sarNie Egg

I love this. It is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. It kinda feels like a preview for the next drama they are going to play because it supposed to be present and past lives. Kinda feels excited for the drama eventhough the earliest it'll air is next year haha.

onewlover4ever likes this.
  5. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks to all for liking my artworks. James was at the Ch3 Children's Day Event but sadly no Taew. :sad6:

More JiTaew hotness for us to drool over from their New Year Countdown.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 8:34 AM
  6. Meshyyy

Meshyyy sarNie Egg

:icon12::icon12::love::love: I was also looking for IG updates and see if P’Taew is also with JJ but P’Taew was with Mew tonight attending the Blackpink concert. I was only thinking about Lisa meeting P’Taew because Lisa adores P’Taew (saw it in one of her videos P’Taew also replied to this video with encouraging words hehe) and then they really did meet tonight :) anywayy I think JJ is also a fan but guess he had other schedules so P’Taew brought him some goodies (a signed BP album) hehe cutie :aaaaa:its in his Igstory :pancarta:
    PS: I always admired and loved all your art work!! :icon12:

7. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

@Meshyyy
    Thanks.
    I guess Ji is a Blackpink fan too. :pancarta: It's so cute and nice of Taew to get Ji something from the concert.

8. Sakan94

Sakan94 sarNie Egg

Taew has spoiled JJ so much. She went to BP concert and still remember to get him a gift. I found it too cute. They are very close almost as real sibling now.

I saw Taew calendar. James really took the best pics of Taew. If they ever plan to release photobook from Nan honeymoon. I'm very interested to buy. Really, they should make use of these 800 pics, also other pics that he took.