[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile

Yah, I like how all covers are NaiNok. And i just receive a help to order Game Sanaeha DVD Box Set, so happy. :aaaaa::cheer:
Now i'm a bit sad that i'm too late to own NDFD's one.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

Yah, I like how all covers are NaiNok. And i just receive a help to order Game Sanaeha DVD Box Set, so happy. :aaaaa::cheer:
Happy for you. I love the cover of JTaew on it as well too. Please share when you get the NDFD one. Want to see the cover too.

DaoRisa

Actually the "Game" in Game of Love was Nok "pretending" to be in love with Nai so he can fall for her and then she can crush him - VS Nai pretending not to know that Nok was just playing with him, and make HER fall genuinely in love with him.

Technically, based on the abovementioned premise, Nok loses, because she genuinely falls in love with Nai (or more accurately, she realizes that she genuinely loves Nai all along). This is confirmed by Nai when he goes to give grandma the wedding invite. Grandma tells him that Nok was just pretending to love him all along, but Nai goes, who cares, they're getting married now. In any case, for Nok, falling in love with Nai is actually a Win - So it's a win-win game.

Had it been another ending, i.e. Nok rejecting Nai - then it's a zero-sum game, meaning, Nok would win (because she gets to hurt Nai's feelings) but actually she will lose as well because she is lost without Nai's love. That was the whole point of the second to the last episode, when both of them were just stupidly hurting each other. It's similar to the line in Puttipat, where Chai Pat tells Kaew, Why shouldn't we be together? If we're apart, you're sad, I am sad. If we're together, I am happy, you're happy. So let's just stay together and get married. Or something to that effect.

I guess the moral of the show is that there are no set game rules for love, as John Lyly said, All is fair in love and war - anything goes with love, because it's either you love or you don't love. If you do love however, no matter what obstacles you pass through, you still win. So Nai's proposal at the end makes sense - they have this game of not quitting on loving each other. The game of love is always played by two and they're both in it to win it.

Actually, I think more than anything, Nok and Nai had the luxury of time. Khanthong and Mangmao were at risk of dying any minute so they didn't bother thinking about being tight lipped or proud anymore :risas3:
Well said. Thanks for your analysis.

DaoRisa

A few days ago, i shared a clip at NDFD thread about KhanThong and MangMao being a soulmate cp. A scene that KT shared pain with MM.
Here is a paralle scene in GS. Nok comforted and cried along with Nai. NaiNok can actually be a soulmate cp but there are some obstacles come from their personality and circumstances prevent their romance become a true supportive cp right at the begining.

When watching GS, i always think that the so called "game of love" between Nai and Nok did not actually happen. Nok fall for Nai too fast when she started to approach and try being nice to him. Their love is sincere throughout the show (there is no artificial love or pretending love turn genuine trope here) but they still need Nok to be mature and Nai open all his secrets for them to truely start a healthy marrige/romance.

There are hints about NaiNok care about honest communication and actually do it.

I found it's funny that they always talk about game and who will be winner or loser of the game when they agree to get married but just days before wedding, Nok showed her care about Nai's problem with his mother and then they make an agreement about not keep secret from each other. If they don't really think about their marrige seriously and want it to last then why make this kind of agreement. :D

From 5:50 is also an honest communication between Nai and Nok.

Nai and Nok's problem is even when they love each other deeply, they did not have enough trust for the other which KT/MM's relationship has. So when they faced their fears (Nok about losing her family and Nai, Nai about losing Nok and their child), they keep secrets from each other and miscommunication.

And then at the end of the show, NaiNok solved their problems and care about building trust in their relationship so i beleive they are also a sweet, caring and supportive couple now. It makes me believe in their happy ending unlike other dramas which i don't buy their HE.
Love your writing. Thanks for your explanation.

shiela marie

sarNie Egg

how did you order..I'm in england i want to have one.Is it from channel 3? problem with their website theres no translation.Can order it online somewhere?

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
how did you order..I'm in england i want to have one.Is it from channel 3? problem with their website theres no translation.Can order it online somewhere?
I get help from a friend live in Thailand, he order directly at ch3channel store.
If you from England, you can check this site www(.)ethaicd(.)com/show(.)php?pid=88408, but it’s a little pricey compare to original price.

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
I get help from a friend live in Thailand, he order directly at ch3channel store.
If you from England, you can check this site www(.)ethaicd(.)com/show(.)php?pid=88408, but it’s a little pricey compare to original price.
thanks you..

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I received my boxset today. There isn't any new or addition scenes/bts but i'm enjoying watching it with a slightly better quality and no ch3 logo or promotion break.
I'm happy that i can have something from Game Sanaeha as a memento.

vina

sarNie Egg
Wow this dedicated forum for Game Sanaeha has 600 pages!

---------
I'm finally done watching Game Sanaeha. I can say that it's one of the best Thai dramas out there. Every character has their shining moments. The two main leads has a great chemistry. And most importantly, The drama has a happy ending that made me smile from ear to ear. Love wins in the end.

James and Taew as the main leads:

They compliment each other very well. Taew's acting is very moving when it comes to dramatic scenes (I cry whenever she cries) whereas James made me swoon as Nai when he's doing sweet things to Nok making me believe that he really loves her.
Fave character:
Nok's mom, Vi. She's the exact definition of cool and I'm so satisfied that she had her own happy ending too in the end.
Drama Rating: 9/10
Repeat factor: YES

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Has been thinking about college years of Nok at England. Nai had secretly visited her from time to time. It's so cute but the viewers can not see it.

It was not mentioned in lakorn. But I think Nai is 1-2 years older than Nok consider child actors are also around same age, Nai come to Nok's house when she celebrated her 8th birthday and Nai is also still a small child and Nok use Nai's old books to study.
So by the time Nok studied aboard, Nai met Kae, dated Kae in their college years but he also went to UK in silent several times for 3 years to know about Nok's life here.

These are blind parts only being mention in lakorn that i want to watch on screen.

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I just rewatch ep12-13 so it's confirmed that Nai is actually 2 years older than Nok (cr: at their divorce draft). Nai is 1991 line while Nok's is 1993.
Also at ep 10, Nai said that he was 10 when he came to Nok's house (at time she celebrated her 8th birthday).
Non was expected to born at early of the same month as Nai but he was borned earlier at 24 March.
Cr:

So Nai's birth month is April (Which is not a surprise because most of my favourites are April baby).

I don't rewatch ep12-13 very often compared to other eps but they are also good eps. Especially ep 13, there are a lots of pains and angst but i also like angst so i love it. And also because after go through all the pain, ep 14 became even more satisfied.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
A recent good FMV. I need to save every fanmade edit video as possible. Previously there are some FMVs of Game Sanaeha and Neung Dao Fah Diew i really love from youtube channel "Normal", but she/he deleted them before i can save :crybaby2:They are very good FMVs.:sad6:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
A recent good FMV. I need to save every fanmade edit video as possible. Previously there are some FMVs of Game Sanaeha and Neung Dao Fah Diew i really love from youtube channel "Normal", but she/he deleted them before i can save :crybaby2:They are very good FMVs.:sad6:
Fmvs from this channel are amazing!! These are worth rewatching. Too bad there aren't any new ones.