[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
bellherr said:
so we wouldnt really know if its confirmed yet for both of them, since they hadn't mention it or no open ceremony pics. right? 
thats a long waitt
No, we will get to know if it's confirmed to be both Mark and Mint in this lakorn. I think it's pretty much confirmed as for now. We'll just have to wait for a legit confirmation clip from both K'Da & Mteam saying they're in here. :) 
Besides, K'Da still have YLC to do and they did say that they'll start worrying more about this afterwards since all of them are quite busy at the moment with producing and acting in other lakorns. Therefore, the open ceremony and fitting won't happen anytime soon..yet. Also, it doesn't always confirm that they're in the lakorn because someone can get pulled out and etc. Who knows. As for now, just know that it's confirmed to be M&M. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bellherr said:
what does it say?
the caption picture is the title of this lakorn game ruk kol sanae ha my Thai reading isn't 100% either only some but maybe later someone in here who can read better will tell u ka

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Sammy, where have you been?? Missed ya!
Woo!! Can't wait till they start!

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
I think Mint and Yaya are closer as friends then Margie. Margie her best friend right now that she hangs with the most right now is taew and Mint she is hanging with Mostly yaya so yeah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Fantastic27 said:
I think Mint and Yaya are closer as friends then Margie. Margie her best friend right now that she hangs with the most right now is taew and Mint she is hanging with Mostly yaya so yeah
Yeah, she's closer to Yaya as a friend, along with Kimberly. Margie and she consider each other as sisters, rather than friends. Since Yaya is the same age as her, and Kim's age only have 1 year age gap, so she also consider Kim as a friend since the beginning also. Margie and Taew are near each other's ages so yup.

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
No. She's closer to Margie than Yaya. She knew Margie way before she even met Yaya. She has been close to Taew since a long time ago also, they have been close since the first first lakorn they played together, and it was Chalida's first lakorn, Narak, which was since 2006, I think. She only became close to Yaya since 4hjhkk days, while she was close to Margie way before that, so yeah. They got along because they're the same age. Chalida, Yaya, and Kimberly, all met each other only since 4hjhkk days. 
Hahahaha I forgot. I know they are close franns but now and days i have been seeing her with Yaya then Margie these days i think its just me. Mint did say she and Margie became real close since they started the drama Wan Jai.