[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha I forgot. I know they are close franns but now and days i have been seeing her with Yaya then Margie these days i think its just me. Mint did say she and Margie became real close since they started the drama Wan Jai. 
Yeah, it was since that lakorn, Matt also is really close to them as well.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
@Alice
R U Going To Change The Title Or Let It Be
By The Way
What The Difference In The Title

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Another good lakorn to be waiting for...but it sure is a long wait hehehe...Thanks

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
@ Sweet_09
I Nearly Thought That You And Always09 Were The Same Person Because Alway6s Was New And You Weren't In Any Of The Thread's For A While
Maybe It Was Just Me

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YaMaMiKi said:
@Alice
R U Going To Change The Title Or Let It Be
By The Way
What The Difference In The Title
not much different with the title it means the same thing as Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha 
Kol Ruk is trick love/love trick 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Boy looks sooooooooooooooo hideous next to Mint lol I don't know how they can look good together in a lakorn?? o_O

Anyways, Chalida and Yaya with Mistine Lady cr. fan

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
YaMaMiKi said:
@ Sweet_09
I Nearly Thought That You And Always09 Were The Same Person Because Alway6s Was New And You Weren't In Any Of The Thread's For A While
Maybe It Was Just Me

LOL YaMiMaKim i am always09 hehehe i post it in da Raeng Pradtana tread...anyways glad to be back aha

anyways Mint look gorgeous and she and boy look good together! Don't mind them in a lakorn together :)

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
Dayyum umma hate waiting again for another lakorn of mteam wasn't waiting for NM2 enough when it got CANCELLED well i hope this one turned out to be better i wwas so looking forward to more of Saengkla and Prae EEERRRGGGG.... 

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
 cannot wait till the fitting, Hoping they won't change the character hey how much didi they get done filming tik and annes drama already.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Fantastic27 said:
 cannot wait till the fitting, Hoping they won't change the character hey how much didi they get done filming tik and annes drama already.
they haven't even had the fitting pop up yet for Tik/Anne or opening ceremony not much updated