[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm more happy now. Thanks for posting up this thread. YAY!!!!!!! MORE MTEAM!!!!! I was so sad about Nuer Mek 2 being canceled, now I have this to look forward to, I really hope MTEAM confirms this. This would be a great one and it will definitely be a change of character for both Mint and Mark. I honestly don't mind them pairing up all the time, I am a MTEAM shipper, it could get old if they pair up too too much, but I will still love them :)

I'm hoping that they will pair up with others too, like Mark with Taew, Toey, Pream, Matt,  Margie, Chompoo. I'm also hoping for Mark to pair up with Rita and Vicky too, they may look older for him, but it's a thought. As for Mint, I'm still really hoping for her to pair up with Nadech, as well as Boy. I would also love for her to pair up with Ken T, Rome, Aun, Por T, Tye, Nat, Louis, Art and Tik also. As well as First, they were so cute in Whanjai, I would love for them to reunite. Those are my thoughts, but still YAY!!!!!!!!!!! MORE MTEAM!!!! I'M ONE HAPPY GIRL :D 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
I'm more happy now. Thanks for posting up this thread. YAY!!!!!!! MORE MTEAM!!!!! I was so sad about Nuer Mek 2 being canceled, now I have this to look forward to, I really hope MTEAM confirms this. This would be a great one and it will definitely be a change of character for both Mint and Mark. I honestly don't mind them pairing up all the time, I am a MTEAM shipper, it could get old if they pair up too too much, but I will still love them :)

I'm hoping that they will pair up with others too, like Mark with Taew, Toey, Pream, Matt,  Margie, Chompoo. I'm also hoping for Mark to pair up with Rita and Vicky too, they may look older for him, but it's a thought. As for Mint, I'm still really hoping for her to pair up with Nadech, as well as Boy. I would also love for her to pair up with Ken T, Rome, Aun, Por T, Tye, Nat, Louis, Art and Tik also. As well as First, they were so cute in Whanjai, I would love for them to reunite. Those are my thoughts, but still YAY!!!!!!!!!!! MORE MTEAM!!!! I'M ONE HAPPY GIRL :D 
your very welcome

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
sweetie-dara said:

ohhh, Mark and Matt would be really interesting, I'm impressed by Matt's acting and I'm sure Mark'd learn a lot from her. On the other hand I'm really curious how their onscreen/offscreen chemistry would be like. Both have playful, goofy and friendly personalities - they won't have any problems being friends (if they aren't already), I'm sure their friendship will be adorable like his friendship with kim <3
A lakorn with Mark and Chompoo would be awesome too. I want to see these two together since Mark's Ironman/Fish themed Interview (sorry forgot what talkshow it was...). I thought Mark looked unusually shy there for someone who has a friendly/playful personality, like Chompoo is some actress he respects or is even scared of 5555 Mark loves teasing and playing pranks on Kim and he is all touchy with his "Nong" Mint. Now I want to see him with someone he isn't comfortable yet, it would be cute seeing him all awkward :coverlaf:
Mark and Taew or Toey would also be adorable onscreen couples.

But before he acts with any other actress I'm glad this one with mint is confirmed on his side. Here is a new fanvid by TheMorethanlove which I thought was well done:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qEYejHdfA

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahahahaha Mark and Toey I don't think they will be shy with each other. They work with each other in 3NNT so no need. And chomppo and Mark cute. Mint and James are newbie couple so they should pair up more to hehehe.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
At this point, I am pretty open to Mark pairing with new actresses as long as the script is great! I think Matt is not bad although she looks a bit older but I'm sure they can pull off!! :D

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
^^^Agreed
Im Open To Any Actors And Actresses
As Long AS These Two Reunite Once In A While
Because I Cant Imagine What It Will Be Like If It Was The End Of Mteam

hippo

sarNie Adult
there is a huge list of actresses i want to see Mark with, he keeps on getting paired with the same actresses, but there are so many out there.
hopefully his next one will be with someone new, not Chalida, Kim or Yaya.
i love all three girls, but its the best for Mark to get to develop and explore his skills with different actresses. 
I am a huge Mteamer but i would not like to see them paired up together all the time. 
not complaining about this one though, as we didn't get an ending and it was an action, not heaps of lovey dovey scenes. so this will be perfect. =)
i just like to see new couples and have the ones i love or as some call them "koo kwan" reunite at least once every 2 years. =)

can't wait until they have fitting pics and the opening ceremony. i know its a long wait. but i'm excited for that day. 
*fingers crossed that there will be no changes. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
yes, that's right @hippo

MTeam pairing with each other all the time may not make Mark having that much experience of knowing other actresses. This time, we need to see him with some new actresses as well, not just Chalida, Kim, or Yaya. You know what, ever since 4hjhkk ended, I haven't yet see Mark with Margie, so I would like him with her before he pair with others. I think I've seen Margie playing in an action drama once before, when she was young, probably around 2006, maybe, I forgot but yeah. So if Mark will have a new lakorn with p'Nok Chatchai again, I want him to pick her. I also hope it's not Prissana, but there were rumors that Yaya might be in this lakorn, or maybe not, not sure.

I have no complaints about Chalida because she actually have more experiences and more opportunities of pairing with other actors, but Mark only have her and Kim, mostly, so this time, I have to agree with everyone that Mark need to pair up and meet with other actresses as well. I would like to have MTeam reunite once at least in 2 years, that's all good. Being distance with each other from the public eyes, doesn't mean they are distance in private, right... ;) just like what we have learned, 2 years ago haha

Anyhow, I am excited about MTeam playing in this hehe^^ 

*crossed fingers too, that there won't be any changes.

hippo

sarNie Adult
@ mmgjp314, agree, that's why i didn't mention Chalida, because she has actually had the opportunity to act alongside different actors. 

I am currently waiting to spazz and go crazy over this lakorn...LOL. 
NM2 really brought down my spirits with thai lakorns. =(