[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
they haven't even had the fitting pop up yet for Tik/Anne or opening ceremony not much updated 

What not yet, When, SO it means we will have to wait a long time for this DRAMA EEERRRRRGGGGGG. What else is da filming besides tik and anne

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Fantastic27 said:
What not yet, When, SO it means we will have to wait a long time for this DRAMA EEERRRRRGGGGGG. What else is da filming besides tik and anne
Lakornthai only has Tik/Anne to work on with 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
UrassayaKugimiyaGurl said:
OMG i just read the thread is this really really confirmed YES!!! Betta be a payback for NM2 THOSE STUPID POLITICIAN,
your right a pay back  :beer:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Chalida is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS from head to toe at this event! Beautiful smile, dress and composure! lol @ the others. Hilarious but Poo is pretty sexy too!!! Cr. MistineLady's IG

Yaya's dress seems off for the event; but that's her style of dressing normally. o_O

spanky

sarNie OldFart
very beautiful thanks for sharing...poo always does that face...kinda like ppl doing a duck face...

I Like mint dress, hair..everything

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Long Long Wait
Atleast I Have Something To Wait For

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I love Mnt and Min dress da most...it very pretty and fit da girl well!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
I love Mnt and Min dress da most...it very pretty and fit da girl well!

me too.

Chalida is really adorable, gorgeous, and beautiful! The other three as well, but P'Poo Prai is really sexy! However I don't like her dress haha sorry, not my cup of tea. I like Mint and Min's dresses the most also.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Well I heard that this is really CONFIRM like what Alice said. Few pages back cause in his interview it said his future work is (Ton Ruk Rim Rua & Game Ruk Kol Sanae Ha) Yes Mteam is BACK!!!!!!!!!! And maybe more since Nok is Planning to put them in a drama together again. Dayyum Nok must really admire mark and mint