[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Kiki. Your second mv of trouble maker is amazing! I love it. I just love how nangfah make trouble to saichon. Lol...my favorite Parr was when saichon was going out fishing and she woke up and notice saichon is gone, and run after him. Got caught, ans got yelled at! That scene is just so funny, I have rewind it so many times... lmao!!!

Thanks na for sharing!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@ Cupid Candy. I would not take what he said too seriously, lol. He also said at the TV3 chat interview that Yaya will not be coming at at the channel 4+1 concert, because only good looking people were allowed to be on stage ... I mean Yaya is everything but ugly lol!!! I think he is just teasing her like he always does . :D

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
@ Cupid Candy. I would not take what he said too seriously, lol. He also said at the TV3 chat interview that Yaya will not be coming at at the channel 4+1 concert, because only good looking people were allowed to be on stage ... I mean Yaya is everything but ugly lol!!! I think he is just teasing her like he always does . :D
I guess that's more like it. Got me worried a little.:coverlaf:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
What!?! Are you serious? It's almost the same as saying Yaya is fat. Some men! smh :scratchhead2:
If he bluntly says her thighs are too fat, then that will be mean. I'm hoping he means fat as in thick and curvaceous :D

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't imagine Nadech being mean! Like Zazoured said I think he was just teasing Yaya! In private, he probably whispered in her ears, "I love every little thing about you." :crush:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I can't imagine Nadech being mean! Like Zazoured said I think he was just teasing Yaya! In private, he probably whispered in her ears, "I love every little thing about you." :crush:
LOL! That sounds about right. He's definitely thinking that.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@Katelyn. Lol... that would be amazing if he does whispered to yaya, in that kind of a way! And he would know that she has big thighs because, saichon even spank her in the butt ( butt cheek). Close enough to her thighs. Infact he was holding her thighs.. Lol...and Khun Charles liked carry her most of the time, just like the ampawah scene! So there is no doubt, nadech wouldn't know anything about her body size. Hehehe!!!

sushilover

sarNie Egg
Why do some people here take things so serious? We all know that Nadech has a good sense of humor and he takes every chance to tease Yaya. Do you know the proverb "TEASING means LOVING"?

somp9

sarNie Adult
what is the media talking about to Yaya recently news?
Most Yadech fans believe everything yaya said something like that..

Almost 300 pages!!!
WOW. GRGR fever is still strong! I guess we are in rehab stage. LOL.

The Lay's new CF is really cute! This sc shows Yaya looking at Nadech instead of his magic trick. (Pay attention Yaya! lol)
Gotta love screen caps! Catches good stuff. heehee

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Saichon went to go see the little girl in the hospital. I knew he would go see her. He is playing the ukulele for her too. I'm going to cry now.

Just saw a pic from NadechWorld FB. I can't download yet cause I'm on my phone na.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Saichon went to go see the little girl in the hospital. I knew he would go see her. He is playing the ukulele for her too. I'm going to cry now.

Just saw a pic from NadechWorld FB. I can't download yet cause I'm on my phone na.
Nadech is such a sweetheart!!! :crush: I saw this promo on NadechYaya.com FB. His visit will be featured on Woody!!

credit NightPhoomin

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW. GRGR fever is still strong! I guess we are in rehab stage. LOL.

The Lay's new CF is really cute! This sc shows Yaya looking at Nadech instead of his magic trick. (Pay attention Yaya! lol)
Gotta love screen caps! Catches good stuff. heehee
Thanks! That is so cuute! I'm wondering if that is part of the event or Yaya just can't help herself!! :coverlaf:

I knew too that Nadech will go and see the little girl. So kind of him to do that na. I feel so touched and proud of him to make time for Nong.

I do feel like he's been put on the spot by Woody for their story. I hope Nadech takes a little time for himself these days..... He is so busy with so much event work, filming lakorn and school. Just feel stressed thinking of his schedule..... On top of having to deal with some childish
fan behavior this past weekend. I wish fans and media
give him some space. He is only 20 and so much on his shoulder. So much pressure. I do feel like I have to
support him more because of all this too. I feel "song sarn".... he is strong but even the strong ones need help too. I hope he has good group of people who will protect and love him genuinely.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I knew too that Nadech will go and see the little girl. So kind of him to do that na. I feel so touched and proud of him to make time for Nong.

I do feel like he's been put on the spot by Woody for their story. I hope Nadech takes a little time for himself these days..... He is so busy with so much event work, filming lakorn and school. Just feel stressed thinking of his schedule..... On top of having to deal with some childish
fan behavior this past weekend. I wish fans and media
give him some space. He is only 20 and so much on his shoulder. So much pressure. I do feel like I have to
support him more because of all this too. I feel "song sarn".... he is strong but even the strong ones need help too. I hope he has good group of people who will protect and love him genuinely.
Yeah, I hear you! He has been working so hard. Hope he doesn't get too stressed out and get sick. Hard work and being stressed can really age a person. Chun kor song sarn Nadech! I hope he has more time to relax and go on a vacation!

Here you go ka:

The part of this little girl's story that touches me the most was that the father reserved a wat (temple) for her funeral because he was sure that she was not going to make it. This was her 3rd surgery. How amazing that SaiChon gave her that much strength! I hope she will heal quickly and live a beautiful life na.....

photos cr: nadechyaya.com

Edit - OMG. Topped page 300 with this photo post. How appropriate! SaiChon does warms your heart in a very special way. :wub: