[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Kiki!! Awwwww...This is a very touching story!! She gets to be Saichon's Nangfah for the day!! Nadech sure made that little girl happy!! Good for him that he visited her and gave her encouragement! Nadech naruk jing jing tee hai gum lung jai dek.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwwww nadech is such a sweetheart! Gosh I've been gone for two days, and did not know that he visited that little girl. This is so touching. My Tears was falling down, while I was looking at the photos. It is so unbelievable that nadech's character saichon/Charles heal this little girl, it a MIRACLE!!! thanks Kiki for sharing those wonderful photos of nadech visit na ja! I highly appreciate everything nadech does!he is truely a role model!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yay, Angles we finally made it to page 300! I hated when I work, and can't spazz with you Angles. Thank you for all the photos and clips of nadech and yaya na ja!

If he bluntly says her thighs are too fat, then that will be mean. I'm hoping he means fat as in thick and curvaceous :D
Most likely he was just teasing her, although he may actually think it as well. He does seem like a blunt person, because in a behind the scenes interview for the "4 hearts of the mountain" series, the actors were asked to gossip about the actresses; Boy Pakorn was saying "Kimberly should watch her weight lately" but Nadech just bluntly added "Fat". So I think Nadech does feel that Yaya's thighs a bit big but I'm sure he said it to her in a teasing manner also.

Why do some people here take things so serious? We all know that Nadech has a good sense of humor and he takes every chance to tease Yaya. Do you know the proverb "TEASING means LOVING"?
Nadech's always teasing Yaya about something...if that proverb is true...

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I think people are putting way too much thoughts and meaning behind everything Nadech said or do. Goodness, can we just like leave it alone?! It's getting tiresome.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i think this is the full clip of nadech visiting the little girl..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inuGvNckxOQ&feature=g-u-u&context=G2dd0dfeFUAAAAAAABAA

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm speechless, i just am. Nadech has such a beautiful heart and soul. The merit he has just done for this little girl is just such an unforgettable thing. He will definitely receive good karma all through his life. Good luck to Nong Mommam, you will get through this! SUSU!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nong Mammam is 7-years old. I cried when he sang "Talay See Dam" to her. Just cried. I also cried harder when he did the forehead promise with her. After his visit, she had strength to walk as well. I hope she fully recovers & has a long life ahead of her. I have always known how kind & sweet Nadech is, now others will know as well. The way Nadech looks intently at her is heart warming. He is a sincere & inspirational person indeed.

Credit The IQZero YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inuGvNckxOQ

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
Yay!! we have reached page 300..is it a new record?? :party:

nadech is such a sweet guy..he is so kind na...makes me admire him even more!! hope the girl makes it through.. :thumbsup: su su!!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
i just watched that video too! i am now in tears that was so sweet, nadech is so sweet and the was the most heart warming thing i've seen in a while

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@Dal. Seriously, I cried my butt out watching that clip! When he sing Taley see dum I was just breathless, I don't even know what to say! And you are so right about the forehead promise. Tears just kept falling down when he did the forehead promise. Nadech is killing me big time. My heart is just so touch by everything nadech did for n'mammam.

I must admit that I was worried about Nadech's visit. Not because I don't think he wants to do it - I was worried about the cameras. I didn't want it to come out like it's all for PR.

~but WOOOOOWW! Nadech is amazing. His sincerity came across the screen so strong. Nong looks so happy. I was in tears. I think tears just keep falling because I was so happy. Happy for Nadech. Happy for Nong Mommam. Heck, I was even happy for Woody and his team for successfully follow through on a very touching story.

Definitely the high-light of the clip was when he sang "Taley See Dum"..... tears, tears..... I am so touched by this act. What a beautiful person Nadech truly is. I am so proud to be his fan - even more today.

Nadech's interview: he talked about N'Mommam, Yaya, mint (rumor) and view (ch.5 actress). lol. He is so much in the news for nonsense stuff but as always, he is calm and answers are straight forward. I always feel better after I hear his answers.... I don't know how he can stand media. They would drive me crazy if they keep repeating the same old stuff.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdoEGT_14CI&feature=related

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kiki...same here. I was worried too and dislike the fact that Woody put him on the spot. But...had this had not been on Woody's show and Nadech just heard it from another source, he'll surely do the same and visit Nong Mammam.

If anyone ever said Nadech is a fake, I'd be the first to shoot them.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
that is so precious, Nadech visiting N'Mamman. Rather than crying, I just had the biggest smile on my face, so happy to see the little nong sao get her wish come true, and I was so proud to see Nadech going to see her. He is one of a kind. I think even more than doing good merit, he did it in his past life already, that's why he has all these qualities that make people love and admire him (and it's beautiful to see he continues to give and give), so that his presence could even encourage N'Mamman to get better. I hope she gradually gets better!

gotricemum

sarNie Egg
I really like Yaya's name in this lakorn. Can anyone tell me what Fhalada means? Like Nangfha means angel...so what's Fhalada? Thx in advance.