[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

DiChan shoot BTS. They are just too cute together!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQTnxW4SiWM&feature=youtu.be

*** I think Yaya said "P'Dech" around 1:25 na. Not P'Nadech. Sounds so close and makes me feel all giddy na. Glad to see this cute vid...... Totally made my Friday!***

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ awwww they are both so cute! And she did said p'dech. I guess that is a sign of how close they are toward eachother! Love this bts.

Kob jai mak mak na ja Kiki!

somp9

sarNie Adult
can someone translate about Nadech interview with the media about the rumor with Mint P., then he talks about Yaya and View.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Due to high expectation, their Dichan mag was a let down. But man, seeing the making of it, darn it! Yadech have some awesome poses! They could have chose some better pics! Anyways like these two! I want a CLEAR and HQ of it!

DiChan shoot BTS. They are just too cute together!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQTnxW4SiWM&feature=youtu.be

*** I think Yaya said "P'Dech" around 1:25 na. Not P'Nadech. Sounds so close and makes me feel all giddy na. Glad to see this cute vid...... Totally made my Friday!***
It sounds so close! Love this video.

He's always playing with her, like the part where he blows the trumpet in her ear. They are so cute.
I love how he's always teasing her...he said in an interview, himself, that he teases when he feels too shy around someone, so he teases to get their attention...

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
can someone translate about Nadech interview with the media about the rumor with Mint P., then he talks about Yaya and View.
Making it short and from what I can recall, he just reaffirmed that he only met Mint through work once and have never taken her out. About Yaya, he said he is not bored of her, and apologize if people took it the wrong way. About Vill, Reporters just telling him that Vill adore him, and he said he works with her a few times. And thanking her for liking him, i think that is it. lol

somp9

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the translator. Who is Mint P? when did he work with her once?
I'm so glad that he is never get bored with Yaya. I think Yaya is a friendly and fun person to be around. Yadech have the best relationship on and offscreen.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the translator. Who is Mint P? when did he work with her once?
I'm so glad that he is never get bored with Yaya. I think Yaya is a friendly and fun person to be around. Yadech have the best relationship on and offscreen.
She's a model, and very rich, that's all I know. And yes, he did work with her before.

He never said he's bored of Yaya to begin with, so I don't know why fans get that idea from. Wanting to work with different n'eks doesn't mean bored of Yaya. Anyways, rest assure, they are very close.

I really LOVED the BTS from DiChan na. I made MV because I couldn't get a song out of my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1a5urloh8w

I hope you like it na. : )

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I love your little mv very much ja Kiki. Yadech are both just to cute! I love how they both are always so playful, and messing around with each other! I love this shoot of them. Although I do wish they would have choose some better a cuter picture of them. Like the ones that they both have eyes contact with each other! Lol...love them so much.and I love how you also add some of there other photoshoot bts in it too! The song make it even hotter! Lol...

Thank you for your amazing mv! Na rak mak mak.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Love your mv, Kiki! I'm a big fan of their photo shoots especially BTS. They are always so cute and seems to have a lot of fun together. Thanks for entertaining us! Joop joop Have a great weekend!