[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech at Hatyai Chinese New Year Festival 2012 (01/25/2012)!! He's so handsome and love his dimples!! :heart: :crush:

Another lucky fan!!!

credit as tagged

Thanks Katlyn for posting awesome pics. Love both Nadech and Yaya at the CNY events. Their outfits are great and so colorful. So entertaining.

I posted some pics in TNNKK thread too. Trying to stay current (hehe), I mean in 2012..... but somehow, I keep coming back here too.

WTH. I'll post HatYai pic here too.... For Charles' angles. : )

I'll choose three of my favs from HatYai na:

cr: as tagged

really though - should we just stick to TNNKK thread? IDK..... Let me know?????

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Katlyn for posting awesome pics. Love both Nadech and Yaya at the CNY events. Their outfits are great and so colorful. So entertaining.

I posted some pics in TNNKK thread too. Trying to stay current (hehe), I mean in 2012..... but somehow, I keep coming back here too.
Thanks for posting those pictures too!! I know what you mean...I keep coming back here too! I want to see video of the event maybe I can find it on Youtube!! I'm curious as to what songs him performed.

I am barried (hehe) in the HatYai pics. I love the color of the dragon shirt. I think his hair style is like an old man but some how he looks so handsome....

Oh, saw something Ceda will appreciate. Where is that booty lover gal CEDA? Watch this na. starts around 2:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tVfrlaRnho&feature=channel_video_title

hehehe Nadech has to look away. I bet he was dying to spank that booty when she was shaking like that. What a tease!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I am barried (hehe) in the HatYai pics. I love the color of the dragon shirt. I think his hair style is like an old man but some how he looks so handsome....

Oh, saw something Ceda will appreciate. Where is that booty lover gal CEDA? Watch this na. starts around 2:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tVfrlaRnho&feature=channel_video_title

hehehe Nadech has to look away. I bet he was dying to spank that booty when she was shaking like that. What a tease!
Thanks, Kiki! hehehe Nadech normally sweats a lot but he probably sweats a little more than usual at that moment! :coverlaf:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Angels, imagine you're at Nadech's concert! GRREEEEEET Here's a video of Nadech performing at Hatyai Chinese New Year Festival 01/25/12. GRGR fever is still so strong because the people in the audience were screaming out "Saichon...Saichon" (3:08). LOL Nadech sang pleng look toong, DJA OST and "Kon Mai Mee Fan".

cr: TheSITChannel

cr: KhontaiChannel

DON'T magazine really knows how to hook its viewers! I am hanging on by a string of drool waiting for that Nadech issue to be revealed and absolutely loving all of the teasers! OHMYGAAAAD. :cloud9:

I am the same na. LOOK at what they put out today.....He is just breathtakingly handsome.....

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
:coverlaf: OMG That Booty Video...Nadech what are you thinking at that moment hmmm???? Most inappropriate thoughts if he has to turn around quickly! LOL

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
:coverlaf: OMG That Booty Video...Nadech what are you thinking at that moment hmmm???? Most inappropriate thoughts if he has to turn around quickly! LOL
As well she has to stop herself from laying out the beating to him because of his comments of how the fans were tossing the rings..too cute these 2.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Kiki, my heart just stopped! Oh, how is he so adorable just lying there! This must be my all time favorite Nadech photoshoot!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kiki
OMG. I looooooove it! Thank you na ja!! This magazine REALLY know how to tease!! Loving all the pictures so far. Black and white pics are so classic! Nadech is super HOT!! Makes me want to lie next to him and gaze at the stars together!! :coverlaf: Trying to keep it clean for the young fans! :wink:

@Kiki, my heart just stopped! Oh, how is he so adorable just lying there! This must be my all time favorite Nadech photoshoot!

Jinnxxy, Katelyn and angles - If you haven't seen this DONT online mag, take a look. It's very well done and Nadech pics are just soooooooo gorgeous. http://www.DONTfreemag.com/Jan12.html
(i posted the link in TNNKK and mag section too na)

I have to agree with you. It is my fav. photo shoot of Nadech as well. Very sexy and sensual. He is just breaking in the pics. They titled it "unpublished photo" so I wonder how many more they have of him that look this dreamy na. I want to heck their office system for more Nadech pics. hehehe

I screencap this pic from the online mag. I know you will LOVE to keep this one so I will share na.....

If I wake up to this beautiful sleepy face, I'd honestly think I've done something good and gone to heaven. Lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ wow, sexy nadech!!! Totally took my breath away too Angles. Kiki, you are so good at spoiling us. Making me drool like crazy! Lol...Thanks for the photos ja!