[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Gotta love their silliness!! :lol2: Love Nadech and Yaya mak mak!

credit as tagged
Back from Chiang Mai 01/21/2012

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Chinese New Year! Wishing you good health, happiness and success this coming year!! Yaya is so gorgeous here!! She was performing at the HAT YAI CHINESE NEW YEAR FESTIVAL 2012 (January 21 – 25, 2012) at Srinakhorn Foundation School.

credit as tagged

Gotta love their silliness!! :lol2: Love Nadech and Yaya mak mak!

credit as tagged
Back from Chiang Mai 01/21/2012

We know "they are made for each other". hahaha
So similar in many ways but different too..... That's why they are a perfect couple. : )

I had posting nightmare on TNNKK thread (my photo posted like 4 times so I decided to edit with some pics. Official spammer there today. lol

I do LOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE this pic and was going to post here for the angles, so here you go:

Sooooo handsome!!!!!

Happy Chinese New Year naka.

Maybe I read too much into things but you know when I heard Yaya sing "kor hai meaun derm" at CNY HatYai, I felt like she is sending a message na. When I karaoke (hehe) I only pick the songs that I am "in the mood" for so I was sure Yaya was singing it with "a feeling" na..

Here is Yaya:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7fklCRPc4Q&feature=channel_video_title

Here is the original sing by Budokan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHBuFd8OUx8

I love the lyrics. Some of my fave lines:
"mai tung ruk tao far" (hard to trans - don't love me as big as the sky?)
"tae kor hai ruk tao dum" but love me just the same as before.
"mai tung mee perm tum" don't have to fill up more
"tae ruk mai noy long pai" but don't love me less
"mai tung ruk jon chuar nee ran" don't have to love me forever
"trub thi chun nun yan hai jai" as long as I am breathing
"kau hai meaun deum" let it be the same

GAAWWWDDD... I am bored out of my mind. Since GRGR, I can't concentrate on any lakorns. Might as well change my name from "lakornkiki" to "yadechkiki"....... Grrrrr. I need a fix but I can't get any. The two are so busy with their own schedules. I need more events when they look sweet together. They have been so careful lately.

How can I watch someone else? He is just breathtakingly handsome..
..and why would I want to watch someone else? lol

Ok Charle's Angles, I am leaving you for the night with this one!!!

cr:as tagged

Imagine waking up to that man everyday? LOL.
Gotta go. Too HOT here.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I had posting nightmare on TNNKK thread (my photo posted like 4 times so I decided to edit with some pics. Official spammer there today. lol

I do LOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE this pic and was going to post here for the angles, so here you go:

Sooooo handsome!!!!!

Happy Chinese New Year naka.
Thanks na ja!! He is indeed an eye candy!! :crush:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
GAAWWWDDD... I am bored out of my mind. Since GRGR, I can't concentrate on any lakorns. Might as well change my name from "lakornkiki" to "yadechkiki"....... Grrrrr. I need a fix but I can't get any. The two are so busy with their own schedules. I need more events when they look sweet together. They have been so careful lately.

How can I watch someone else? He is just breathtakingly handsome..
..and why would I want to watch someone else? lol
I totally hear you, Kiki!! Yeah at this point, you are definitely Yadechkiki rather than Lakornkiki!! LOL Nadech is so dreamy to look at! :cloud9: He is always so droolable too (is this even a word?)!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok Charle's Angles, I am leaving you for the night with this one!!!

cr:as tagged

Imagine waking up to that man everyday? LOL.
Gotta go. Too HOT here.
Wow, this is a good one! Most of the other pictures from this magazine are title "The Morning After" but I think this one could be the morning after or the night before... :pervie: Ok Angels, it IS getting a little HOT in here!! :spicy:

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
:cry: I miss GRGR so much. And totally agreeing with KIKI. Ruined me for other lakorn as well. I started watching a Ch 7 lakorn about the son of chinese millionaire who has to learn to collect debt money/interest from N'ek family, but he is doing a poor job...What lakorn is this?...Can't concentrate on the plot or any other plot. Just randomly spazzing on AsianFuse, Yadech.com, Barry.Ya facebook for anything Nadech/Yaya...I need a vacation...to go to Thailand, Chiang Mai to be exact! LOL. :rofl:

:cry: I miss GRGR so much. And totally agreeing with KIKI. Ruined me for other lakorn as well. I started watching a Ch 7 lakorn about the son of chinese millionaire who has to learn to collect debt money/interest from N'ek family, but he is doing a poor job...What lakorn is this?...Can't concentrate on the plot or any other plot. Just randomly spazzing on AsianFuse, Yadech.com, Barry.Ya facebook for anything Nadech/Yaya...I need a vacation...to go to Thailand, Chiang Mai to be exact! LOL. :rofl:

LOL Sary. I'll go with you na. I think Ceda and I were talking when GRGR started to kidnap Nadech but I think it'll be too difficult now with all the fan girls. haha

I think we have the same Yadech schedule everyday na. FB, yadech.com, AF and sometimes I venture out to Pantip if I am brave. lol

You'll have to join us in harassing NOY with her SMOOTH OPERATOR Fan Fiction section too. She is a fast writer and has a naughty mind so it's been really fun. We've been stalking her since we can't stalk GRGR fresh updates any longer.

I think I have a hard time letting go of GRGR because I don't think I will like TNNKK as much as GRGR na. I like slap-kiss and men in suits - and man, Nadech was one HOT Charles. haha.

TNNKK story line seems so slow with so many characters to be involved with the leads. I am not too into "farm life" stories either but then I loved Fai & Jeed when I didn't like cowboys. Yadech have that effect on me these days. I never like body hair and I can't keep my eyes off Nadech's chest. hehe

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
DON'T magazine really knows how to hook its viewers! I am hanging on by a string of drool waiting for that Nadech issue to be revealed and absolutely loving all of the teasers! OHMYGAAAAD. :cloud9:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^damn right they do jjinxx! I'm also waiting and drooling all over just waiting for it. Nadech gets hotter and hotter after every photoshoot he does. Im also loving all of the teaser too! :))))

@Kiki. That is one of my favorite vid. Can't stop watching it, they are both just to cute.