[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awwww tooo cute! I love how they're always feeding each other :lol: too cute!

Man, if only Nadech had instagram! I wanna stalk, i mean follow him. :lol:

Just going back to the question as to whether Nadech and Yaya are more than p'chai, nong sao...I think that this interview question that Nadech answered gives some good hints! Nadech's answer seems to be softer than his previous answers to the question of whether he wants something more with Yaya...notice that he said that he doesn't know what the future holds (meaning he's open to the possibility of it). He also said that he has softened to the idea a bit since he's worked with her so often!

Interview:

Is there a chance for you to develop the relationship?

I don't know what the future holds but she [Yaya] and I are working here and filming lakorn together we have the feeling of sibling. I don't think of hitting on her. Am I a bit soften? There is but I haven't thought of that angle. I think that we should put all our effort in our work and do the best we can. Working in this industry, in the future I will have to play with other nang'ek and so does she so don't cheer on that much. Just let it be the things of the future.

I was reading an interview with P'Aew, the director of GRGR, and P'Aew said that some of the sweet scenes were improvised -- they were all done on the spot, beyond the script. 555 P'Aew also mentioned that Nadech would ask for double takes on the kiss scenes and he would add in more kisses than the script called for, just because he was "so into the emotions of his character"...more like he wanted Yaya...

Interview (credit to yadech.com)

Q: You said a while ago that some scenes Nadech and Yaya act it out on their own, create it on their own. So, do you mean you didn't direct some scenes?

A: It's not like I don't direct it but I just brief them on the scenes and just check blocking and look at the picture; so some scenes I just let them go on solo. The scenes that Charles came to watch Fahlada at the hospital before he leave, when he was about to walk out, he has this feeling that he's going to lose Fahlada again, so he turns around to hug and kiss her like he was concern and mourning. This scene, Nadech did it on his own. He interpreted the role on his own and he act it out to how he understood it.

Also the scene at Amphawa where he was carrying Yaya and threw her in the water. It gives this feeling that he loves her so he wants to tease, hug and kiss her like he wants to eats the one he love. All these Nadech does it all on his own

Q:A lot of people said these two act too real. So real that it doesnt look like a lakorn but that they are watching a lover hitting on each other.

A:I'm the director and I still got carried away. Sometimes, the crew would come whisper to me, aren't you going to yell cut? I told them, not yet. I want to see how these two are going to continue to act when the dialogue is over and I didn't yell cut. They could do it all na. It's all improvise so it gives out a different feeling and sometimes I got carried away watching.
's too cute. They act out too cute. Both really depend on each other. I really believe they love each other. <---*note: even P'Aew believes that they really love each other! what type of love is the question...

Q:It seems like this one Nadech is sneakily requesting for 2 everytime. He is told to do one kiss but then he willl always do another one, even sometimes to the point of doing a sniff kiss. Do you think Nadech went overboard with his love scenes and take advantage of Yaya?

A:Nadech would ask Yaya, can I do this and that? However, there are times when the emotion just take him there. Like scenes to make Yaya blush or make her shock, Nadech would have to sneakily do it. The first kiss, Yaya would know but after that Yaya doesn't so she would blush.

Some scenes, I just let them play themselves because I got the live version. The scene where they hold each other's hands and do the promise, when they let the hand go and I yell cut, Yaya and Nadech think that the camera is off, both of them would blush offscreen, it's so natural. When both are shy there is something sparkling in their eyes, so I would tell the cameraman to film to keep it. Because, it's realer than real.

Did Nadech act over the limit or take advantage of Yaya? I never tell or counted how many kisses they do whether it's 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 or how many it is, I only want the real deal. If the acting is real I take it. Nadech improvise it himself, I like it because it's real.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhh thanks for sharing P'Aew's news! Nadech can't keep his hands off Yaya... too cute! :crush: :blush: I seriously don't know what' the big deal in all these sweet scenes. Darn conservatives... >.< That's why when you know you're a good actor when you get into the character and let your emotions take over. I heart Yadech! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Anywhos.. I just got done uploading my latest Yaya & Nadech MV. It's the fastest MV I've ever done! :lol: Enjoy :D I absolutely love the song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddsg9nXS_XY

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Thai lakorn fan forever. Thank you so much for sharing the interview with us na ja! It so cute of the director to say all that sweet stuff about yadech. And I do believe that most of the scenes came out put from there heart,.

@ Noy. Yay, another absolutely awesome mv! I love it. And the song is very good. Good job! And thank you for sharing it with us na ja!

Tinie

sarNie Egg
@Thai lakorn fan forever, thank you na ja for sharing :) aww I love them so much off and on screen <3
this conversation also proved that not only us fans who been observing them over tv n clips, but p'aew who stays close to them also think they "maybe" secretly like each other :p i mean how can they not right? Flower and butterfly stay close to each other like that hehehe *blush*

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
@Thai lakorn forever: thanks for translating the interview. It just made my day. Their acting seems so natural. You know deep down they have feelings for each other.

@Noy: your new mv is so sweet and romantic. I just love it!!! It just put a smile on my face. Can't get enough of my favorite kookwan.

I don't think we can re- post from Yadech.con na ka. Translations takes time so I think they want the articles to stay on the site. That's why they have it "hidden" and need the member to sing in and reply to read. I am new there too so you better check na.... If I share a pic that I see on there, I always let them know too.....

Noy, love your mv na ka! Nangfah and Saichon!!!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Thai lakorn fan forever
Thank you for sharing P'Aew's interview!! This news really made by day!!! Somehow I'm not surprised at all! That's just too cuute! P'Aew is a great director for being flexible to allow actors' input/improvisation! Our Nadech is such a perfectionist to give us his all to do the love scenes!! :wink: :coverlaf:

@Noy
I love your sweet mv na ja! This made my day too because it puts me in a happy mood!! :cloud9: Thanks a bunch!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Just wanna share something cute regarding GRGR :D

My mom was watching GRGR last night til like 2:30 in the morning. She takes a break & decides to snack on some oranges. I was getting ready to go to bed, when I notice her eyes were kinda of watery :lol: so I was like, "Lady, where you crying?!" she chuckles and sniffles her nose.

So then I said "oh my gosh you are crying!" she laughs & then I asked her what episode she was on. She tells me it was when Fah was leaving Charles, (epsiode 18-19) so I'm assuming it was the scene where Charles got down on his knees, begging Fah not to leave *tears*

I got my momma's hooked on GRGR! :lol:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I don't think we can re- post from Yadech.con na ka. Translations takes time so I think they want the articles to stay on the site. That's why they have it "hidden" and need the member to sing in and reply to read. I am new there too so you better check na.... If I share a pic that I see on there, I always let them know too.....

Yes Kiki you are right about that na ja. Please if you do get anything from YADECH.COM, please ask the staff and admin first na ja! For all those who are new to YADECH.COM, go under administration and read the rules there na. CC has listed rules there, so if you need help about the forum, pm the staff and admin!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Just wanna share something cute regarding GRGR :D

My mom was watching GRGR last night til like 2:30 in the morning. She takes a break & decides to snack on some oranges. I was getting ready to go to bed, when I notice her eyes were kinda of watery :lol: so I was like, "Lady, where you crying?!" she chuckles and sniffles her nose.

So then I said "oh my gosh you are crying!" she laughs & then I asked her what episode she was on. She tells me it was when Fah was leaving Charles, (epsiode 18-19) so I'm assuming it was the scene where Charles got down on his knees, begging Fah not to leave *tears*

I got my momma's hooked on GRGR! :lol:
Lol..your mom is so funny and cute! Who wouldn't cry during that part! Sometime I wish my family would be that into Thai lakorn so we can brag about it, but sadly no one in family likes watching it. My sister do but she lives in MN. so we would talking here and there! Lol...

Thanks for sharing tour mini little story ja!

Ok, gotta get back to work! Took a little to long in the restroom. Lol...

@Noy - that's so cute! I guess people of all ages fall for Saichon/Charles. hehe So glad for GRGR and Yadech.

Question: How do you "hide" here? and, how do you use "multi-quote"? Couldn't figure it out today~~~

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Lately I have been so in love with song that have beats like the song in you mv Noy! It's all because of nadech. He made me fell in love with the song lucky! Q. What is the song call and who is the artist?

@Thai lakorn forever: thanks for translating the interview. It just made my day. Their acting seems so natural. You know deep down they have feelings for each other.

@Noy: your new mv is so sweet and romantic. I just love it!!! It just put a smile on my face. Can't get enough of my favorite kookwan.
I didn't translate it...it's credited to yadech.com.

Love your mv Noy!

I didn't realize that! Sorry!

Our Nadech is such a perfectionist to give us his all to do the love scenes!!
I bet it wasn't because he's a perfectionist...probably more like he enjoyed it and got really into the character! ;)