[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
I really can't wait to see this <3 i miss these two on screen already xp lol i've been going back and rewatching DJA ^_^ lol that lakorn never seems to get old heheh

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree can't wait to see YADECH 2 lakorns. P'Jaew confirms in SSBT that YADECH will film this lakorn first and then middle/toward the end of this year they will film Torranee Nee Krai Krong. YAY! i'm so excited for both their lakorns. yep DJA never gets old. everytime i watch it just bring smile to my face. Nadech/Yaya are super adorable/cute. love them. i wish they would hurry up with the fitting/opening/filming already, the waiting is killing many fans.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
cute mom photo. lol if we can assume they look like they get along that'd be a step forwards for Yadech
keke...

anyways this is making me crazy having to wait for a teaser or something! ><

DJA...love it

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I can't wait for pictures of the fitting/opening ceremony. I'm getting giddy just thinking about it ahaha *lame*.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
agree can't wait to see YADECH 2 lakorns. P'Jaew confirms in SSBT that YADECH will film this lakorn first and then middle/toward the end of this year they will film Torranee Nee Krai Krong. YAY! i'm so excited for both their lakorns. yep DJA never gets old. everytime i watch it just bring smile to my face. Nadech/Yaya are super adorable/cute. love them. i wish they would hurry up with the fitting/opening/filming already, the waiting is killing many fans.
haha i agree DJA always puts a smile on my face too :wub: i still blush/smile everytime i watch the sweet scenes between fai and jeed in there haha. The wait for them to reunite is killing me :( :cry: so far i've just been going back and rewatching DJA until a good lakorn dat i really like comes out. I'm soo stoked to see the fitting/opening pics for this lakorn though! this one seems like a more intense lakorn and more drama from DJA, can't waitttttttt! :clap: ;)

jjinxx

^ thank for the indulgence!

from Yadech forum, something (teaser?) of GRPGR will come out next month!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yah ya!!! Can't wait to see it... I'm so happy hear about this news...

jjinxx

you all should go read the translations on Yadech forum (by teedee and M3lhouse)
thank you M3l for more translations!!!! <3

one of the things i can't wait for is to start hearing Nadech call Yaya his "MIA" again!!! yay!

Question: how come n'Taewada is also called Teerataep?

*sigh* I'm so frustrated reading GRPGR and I honestly hope there are major changes in the lakorn version. For one thing, both pra'nang seem bipolar, which in turn makes their relationship bipolar: for example, Fahlada is all mad at him and thinks he is a liar (for making up a past she can't remember) yet, she is in love with him, which makes me wonder whether she is in love with Saichon, or just the memory/dream man of Saichon.
And then gosh, do I have to get started on Saichon. He's not very tactful huh? I mean, have a little faith in Fah if you're going to pursue her so relentlessly. I know he was separated from her, but even with his plans for revenge, why is he so disrespectful towards her? He's always accusing her of being with other men when she does NOT have feelings for them. I hope they tone down his jealousy in the lakorn. I mean, I love p'ek being possessive, but not to this point. It's annoying and makes me lose faith in his love for her...

Another case: I sooo do not like how Fahlada is 'in love' with Saichon but she has to fear him. There's a difference between fearing what he will do to her sister Poo, but here, from what I interpret, it seems like she is scared of Saichon himself, like she has to watch her words or he'll snap at her--which is basically how it is, I mean, he can't even talk about her memory without getting angry. It's strange to me because he knows for sure that Poo separated them, yet he believes Poo when she says that Fah can remember everything fine.
And why won't she just tell him about not remembering the island part of her life???

Saichon loves Nangfah, and now he wants Fahlada to remember him, but I wish he would love Fahlada the way she is now instead of trying to make her change her style. I know for some cases--like his aunt Pisamai and her daughter--some people will look down on Fah, so Saichon does this with good intentions, but does he have to force her to change completely? It might not be a big deal to some, I just felt he was very pushy about it.

And that last scene M3l did (where a guy sent roses to Fahlada and Saichon goes crazy and makes her let him into her room --- I can't even tell if that is :w-scene-pop-corn: or :r-scene-pop-corn: )...um, totally boggles me except for the fact that if I was Fahlada, I'd call the cops on him, restraining order, whatever it takes. All these violently jealous scenes just ruins the romantic Saichon character for me to the point where I don't even feel sorry for him or feel like he should get Fah back.
Am I being too harsh? Nah, I really don't like it. It's not only violent, but confusing, like even if he's the sweetest sweetheart when he's in a good mood, that does not make up for the way he's so psycho later on.

Once again, I'm praying that they don't have so many of these Saichon Psycho Scenes. Please. Don't ruin Yadech.

Aside from those, I'm really looking forward to the romance of Saichon and 'Nangfah khong Saichon'.

that is all.
for now.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Terataep is like his real name, and taewada is his nickname. Don't forget he's a rich kid now too so his name has to seem more formal and show status. They call him nong "t" too! I would also blame the writer for bad character and plot development. Let's count, so there are like two friends from overseas who call or send her stuff for no reason and you never hear about them again... author probably wrote it to have a saichon jealous scene. Two co workers who like her too...and she meets another guy at an orphanage who tried to pursue her... like why does Fahlada have to get chased by so many guys? And both characters are extremely jealous...nangfah was really jealous and unreasonable on the island and saichon is currently.

jjinxx

^ thanks for the info M3l!!!
One feature I adore from this story is that Saichon calls his wifey "Nangfah" and names his son "Taewada". It might just be because I live in the US and I don't think anyone will name their child God, but I don't know as much about Thai language/culture as I would like. Anyway, their matching names are simply sweet.

For some reason--and this may be because I haven't read any detailed scene of Nangfah being jealous on the island--I feel that Nangfah's jealousy is not as over the top as Saichon's is later on. For one thing, she has no memory when she gains consciousness on the island and is child-like so that Saichon has to teach her many things, so as a child, I think it's more 'reasonable' >< for her to be jealous (sometimes).
For Saichon, I just find it inexcusable the way he is so violently jealous. And now that M3l has informed about the basically non-existent overseas guy friends who sends stuff randomly, I have even lower tolerance for the jealous scenes. I hope in the lakorn the flowers or gifts are at least from people who we see. OR, they could just not include these extreme jealous scenes *cough* Like I said, it's borderline psychotic, even Kawee's jerky-scenes weren't as bad as Saichon's jealous-scenes. BUT we shall see how the lakorn handles it. I'm kind of nervous and at the same time so so so excited to watch YADECH in such a serious slap/kiss.

Oh yeah, my original intention of coming here (before my Saichon rant lol) was to say:
I just realized--sorry if I'm slow and everyone already figured this out--that this picture...

could maybe possibly perhaps be, ahem, our Saichon-Fah-Taewada family???
I mean imo this little boy is the spitting image of Yaya from eyes to nose to lips. He is so adorable!

Saifah

bite me x___
I'm soo excited for this lakorn literally hyped for it and the storyline sounds soo good!!
this is soo me right now haha