[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I didn't begin reading the storyline because I don't want to spoil muyself lol only read the brief summary

cecilia

Staff member
^ They should have held hands in that picture, it would make them look more like a family.
For your pleasure and mine -- i did a manipulation of them holding hands back then when the mag came out.
I too want to see their son since Saichon said that Tewada is the spitting image of Fah.

neena

sarNie Adult
I AM PUMPED FOR THIS LAKORN!!! THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!!! I KEEP REWATCHING DJA, MY SISTERS THINK I'M INSANE LOL CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
cecilia nice manip! it's teasing me even more for the wait of seeing Yadech's comeback!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay the opening will be at the end of this month! mint natwarar is also in here. dont know what role is she playing

thanks to wishbone for the update

jjinxx

whoa! Mint N?
hmm...curious...I wonder if she will play Yaya's sister...???

little

sarNie Adult
cant wait either the pict with yadech and the little boy supposely their son in the lakorn is a cute family. this will be my best lakorn for this year "fun tong" using the word of that mor doo

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Yay, so we're finally getting something! I'm so hyped for this.

I saw a picture of Nadech at the Komchudleuk Awards and it looks like he shaved off the stub lol, he was wearing the Harry Potter glasses again and his outfit was quite erm..I don't know, too casual and effeminate?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
about Nadech facial hair, he can grow it again, doesn't take that long for a guy to grow it, cos i have a brother and his mustache grow pretty fast. and he still has time they won't filming till later. i think he shave it off to give respect to the award show. yeah i hope this lakorn is good like we all expect it to be.

jjinxx

uh huh, Nadech will for sure stay true to Saichon's character. not too hard for him to grow that facial hair...

just keep feeding my craving by Yadech forum and DJA...

cecilia

Staff member
I think he shave it off to still conceal SAICHON's looks .. it's a pity for us who wait forever but it's alright -- he did it for a good cause :wub:
Anticipation is killing me !!!

jjinxx

^ lol that's logical. they must want this to be presented as a total suprise--they're not about to treat us easily to any peeks.
still it's kind of fun, i guess?

jjinxx

>< i read on TD thread that Mint said TD will take 5-6 months to finish...
But i thought they were going a bit faster so Yaya could film GRPGR!
:nailbiter: I want YADECH together!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yaya could still start on this lakorn. Its just gonna be more tiring for her.

I'm thinking after this lakorn mint n might not be nek anymore. She doesn't have a big fanbase like yaya or kim so it'll be hard for her to stand out. I say she should start off as in supporting or nrai role. It might be better for her and less competition

jjinxx

^ same thought, based solely on the fact that i personally wasn't impressed by her in NRLJ. i really don't want to judge her based off one lakorn or just her looks, you know, but just have that impression that Mint N doesn't stand out.

anyway...