[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I read the SYNOPSIS here from WISHY: http://nextlakorns.blogspot.com/2010/12/game-rai-pai-game-rak.html

Sounds like a really good script! But seem like YADECH role will be really different from reality and very mature roles^^

I hope they can pull it off which I'm sure they both are very talented. I'm going to miss GOOFY Nadech for awhile.. Hehe.

I'm wondering which praek will play the role of their son?? LOL.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The synopsis got me hooked already. OMG a :baby-scene-pop-corn: that means a :w-scene-pop-corn: I'm so excited for this :dance2:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
sadly, there are NONE!!! ><
the only cure is to keep watching Yadech vids and stalking the thread...at the same time, that will just make us more obsessive! there's no cure! Yadech is so cruel...but i love them!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
I read the SYNOPSIS here from WISHY: http://nextlakorns.blogspot.com/2010/12/game-rai-pai-game-rak.html

Sounds like a really good script! But seem like YADECH role will be really different from reality and very mature roles^^

I hope they can pull it off which I'm sure they both are very talented. I'm going to miss GOOFY Nadech for awhile.. Hehe.

I'm wondering which praek will play the role of their son?? LOL.
LLOOVVEE it... reminds me of Rai Rissaya but instead the roles are reversed(aum, cherry, benz)- they fall in love on an island, someone tries to kill her, she goes missing, she gets adopted by a rich family, shes back for revenge - minus the losing the memory part and baby part

jjinxx

my insides are going crazy with anticipation! i want to watch Yadech again so bad!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so glad everyone is excited about their new lakorn. agree Yaya and Nadech are such refreshing new kookwan, there isn't a couple that started off young like them in a while now, Yadech remind me of some kookwan in the pass like Kob/Nom,Willy/Mew,Mam/Tang. yep this anticipation of their new lakorn is making many people go crazy. haha.
glad that their fever is still continuing and when this lakorn air the fever will definately go up higher.
GRPGR story may sound drama/intense but the lakorn version may not be so much. so have to wait and see how it will come out. they may cut or add scripts to the lakorn version cuz many people who read the book said the story is kinda too much for YaDech's age to be playing. but i hope they won't cut any of the cute scenes of Saichon/Fahlada out.

little

sarNie Adult
cant wait my heart want this to air so bad no thai lakorn interest me at the moment no revenge lakorn out now just go back ancient chinese series. lvoe yadech they perfect match.

cecilia

Staff member
^same here .. nothing good on atm .. counting down for YADECH lakorn ..

Teedee, i think if n'ek is 17 and has a child .. it's suitable for Yaya b/c she's that age or close to 18 so i feel she can play that scene well.
Some 18 years mother does go through such traumatize stuff if something like this happen to them.
My sister got married when she's 18 and yes, she'll go crazy when one of her kid is sick b/c she worry about them so much.
so if Yaya were to play FAHLADA at this young age, i think they'll be fine acting out this role as young parent.
It'll be funny but for sure .. i'll enjoy it like WONDERFUL LIFE

BTW, TOMORROW SSBT will bring in some scoop for 2011 lakorns -- hope we get to see a glimpse of this lakorn *hyper*

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^Ceci, I hope they have a little teaser. I am dying here! Just one little glimpse to tie me over untill the opening/fitting ceremony...PLEASE!!!

jjinxx

^^ omg so excited! please help share the link when the news about 2011 lakorn comes out. this makes me want to just jump up and down for joy! Yadech lakorn is coming closer and closer!
hope to see a teaser or something *gasp!*

i also thought the story shouldn't have too much problems with age since Yadech are around the age of Fah and Saichon anyways. it just makes them more compatible with the story! ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i think i might have to stay up and watch the clip to see if they will show the teaser to this lakorn lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah cross fingers SSBT will show lakorn teaser. oh Cecilia, i don't have any problems with Yaya and Nadech playing as parents in here. i think it make sense since they're playing as young parents. i want to see them play as parents and have a baby together, it's cute,will finally complete their happy family cause in DJA they didn't have a baby, well they did in the novel but the lakorn cut it out. so i'm rooting hope they will have a baby in here. but i'm just talking about some Thai fans in pantip that they read the novel and complain that it's too much drama for Yadech to be playing in here. but i say if the producer gonna make this novel into a lakorn they should keep all the good parts of the story but it's ok to cut out the aggressive parts when p'ek hit n'ek though cause don't like and can't stand seeing it.

cecilia

Staff member
^I TOTALLY with you on that .. i know you didn't think it like that but i'm just saying it too lol

It's very bold of them to make judgement without seeing it ... some young actors can play good parent role when they are given that particular character .. i mean, i didn't expect Eugene to be a good mother in WONDERFUL LIFE b/c she was young then but she did good .. make me like her and pity her when p'ek was being a meanie toward her.

jjinxx

got this from mahsurie1234 from TD thread:

Channel 3 upcoming lakorns for 2011 *Credit to Anonymousblue2001*

1. PunTai Morasin- Por N+Matmee
2. Wanalee- Por N+Mew N
3. Roy Mai- Aum+Aff
4. Tawan Deut- Mak+Yaya
5. Ngao Prai-Num+Tui+Margie
6. Plerng Toranong-Mario+Taew
7. Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tay-Dome+Ploy
8. Rahut Torachon-Ken+Chompoo
9. Dok Som See Tong-Aun+Chompoo
10. Mia Taeng-Rome+Chompoo
11. Tard Ruk-Por T+Janie+Mart+Cherry
12. DuangTa Sawan-Rome+Joy+Kat
13. Kehad See Daeng-Andrew+Mint N
14. Sapai Mai Rai Satinah-Alex+Pat
15. Theptida Plarah 2-Art+Pat
16. Reun Hor Ror Hian-Louis+Susie
17. Hor Heu Heu- Nott+Ae I
18. Song Poo Ying Yai-Nott+Tye+Noon S+ Gigi
19. Kularb Rai Glaai Ruk-Great+Matt
20. Plai Lai Pai Daeng-Mart+Cherry
21. Lady Bahn Nah-Aun+Vicky
22. Pom Mai Yak Bpen Sai Lub-Ae C+Vicky
23. Cheun Cheewa Navy-Tui+Yardthip

Thank you, Anonymousblue2001!
so no news on GRPGR Yadech lakorn but it might just mean they don't have enough clips to reveal yet! *crossfingers*
but 2012 is not too long to wait for YADECH!!!

agree with Teedee, hope the lakorn will be revised well. love Yadech so i don't want their lakorn to be over-over-dramatized with such hateful scenes. p'ek abuse n'ek is not very likeable...

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
^ Thanks Jinxx. To be honest if TD doesn't have Mark, Yaya and Mint, I don't think I will watch it. It's so not my type. The ones that sound most interesting for me are Tard Rak and Pla Lai Pai Daeng. But Pla Lai is produced by Khun King, the same team as PLR. I hope they don't disappoint me again.

I don't come to this thread much coz all of the summary and update news and even the novel are put in Yadech forum http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH

But I think we should come to keep this thread active too so I'll try to update something here if I have some news na. If you guys want to update any news or the article about Yaya and Nadech, I also help others translate some article of them there too.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
^ Thanks Jinxx. To be honest if TD doesn't have Mark, Yaya and Mint, I don't think I will watch it. It's so not my type. The ones that sound most interesting for me are Tard Rak and Pla Lai Pai Daeng. But Pla Lai is produced by Khun King, the same team as PLR. I hope they don't disappoint me again.

I don't come to this thread much coz all of the summary and update news and even the novel are put in Yadech forum http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH

But I think we should come to keep this thread active too so I'll try to update something here if I have some news na. If you guys want to update any news or the article about Yaya and Nadech, I also help others translate some article of them there too.
you're right abt plr and plpd, but i think it'll be good since there are many stars in there tht r talented.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG ...EVERYONE IS MAKING ME CRAZY...I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE IT...
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YADECH...HOPE TO SEE THEM SOON...I AM LIKE GOING
BACK TO WATCH DUANG JAI AKANEE FOR SURE...JUST TO KEEP ME BUSY...CAUSE AFTER 4HJHKK...NOTHING SEEM TO INTERESTED ME...

HUHHHHHHHH.... WHAT TO DO TO GET YADECH OFF MY MIND....

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
interesting story line...i wonder if they'll both be able to pull off acting a lot older than their real age....

already freaking out about it now! can't imagine how we'll be when it actually releases trailers....lol

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Now there's a clip, Nadech confirms Game Rai Pai Rak. Jompak Enfone, the interviewer is the daughter of Johny and Jariya Enfone >_< she's cute.
Jemy (Jompak): There are 3 questions from my heart and I believe the viewers want to know too. What role do you want to play the most?
Nadech: Beside p'ek role, I want to play every role. It's not necessary p'ek role, Batender or servant. I want to play every role.
Jemy: If you can choose, which star do you want to play with, girl star?
Nadech: Actress? I can play with everyone who wants to play with me.
Jemy: Do you have any special one out of them all?
Nadech: It may be N'Jeed coz we'll meet again in the new story.
Jemy: What lakorn?
Nadech: Game Rai Pai Game Rak.
Jemy: Last question. In this rabbit year, if you can have a wish, what do you want?
Nadech: I want my family meet only good things. And I want Thai people love each other very much.
----

update Yaya's pic. She went to make merit with other ch3 stars yesterday.

And I saw the old pic of Nadech and Yaya in Nadech&Yaya home @pantip

They both and their moms on mother's day, last August.