[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Tik's acting is driving me off the edge. In the first episode when he saw Worada, omg his reaction was like wtf. My 6 year old nephew can act better than that lmao. Mew's voice is bothersome at times but she's not that bad haha. So I vividly remember the last version. Kob already knew she was Worada right? Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Saranyu has this curiosity about him when he sees Kob while Tik kind of act like Mew is just another person he comes across as if there's no past or anything between them. He's like, who cares if she resembles someone I used to know lol.

And there's a bit of over acting in some of the people in here. I don't know...Guts Entertainment seemed to have one or two things lacking in their lakorn at least from the ones I have seen of theirs.
Yeah. The music is great for nostalgia/sad scenes, but in the end we get nothing of that feel. Like I don't even feel sad watching the flashbacks between our pra'nang. Oh yeah and the flashbacks need to chill. Haha.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Bah oui parce que déjà dans la première version elle savait déjà qui elle était, pourquoi elle était revenue. Mais mew ne le sait pas encore
Même la scène de la mort dans le 1er épisode avec Kob m'a hanté pendant des jours à cause de son jeu et son intensité. Mew était ok je suppose

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. The music is great for nostalgia/sad scenes, but in the end we get nothing of that feel. Like I don't even feel sad watching the flashbacks between our pra'nang. Oh yeah and the flashbacks need to chill. Haha.
If Tik seeing Mew and his reaction is somewhat off handed then the flashback isn't going to get him going lol. I don't think he quite grasp the character. He wants to be this stern no nonsense guy but he tucked away some really crucial expressions that it comes across like he doesn't care altogether.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tik's acting is driving me off the edge. In the first episode when he saw Worada, omg his reaction was like wtf. My 6 year old nephew can act better than that lmao. Mew's voice is bothersome at times but she's not that bad haha. So I vividly remember the last version. Kob already knew she was Worada right? Lol
Kob got the ball rolling pretty quick. This is what I find annoying most. When remaking a lakorn, they have to do it to where it's compatible to the old version or better. Production companies should remake some decent lakorns so the remake can be better than the original not remake a classic and have the final result less gratifying.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh god there is so much to catch up lolol and the French in here isn’t helping any bit lmaooooo ahahhaha y’all need to translate lol :p

Darn it~~ reading these comments is ruining my mood to watching ep2&3! lol :p:celebrate16:jkjk

~~~
I vividly watch ep2, nothing too fancy.... but im sure they got the scene tik seeing mew again messed up... why Mew need to introduce herself again lolol so corny hahahah and tik’s face , almost to burst laughing but maintain his cool lmaoo :risas3:

Imma skip to ep3 and just watch it from there........ I honestly think Tik is the better actor in here compared to Mew...

But Namfom is the best!!!!! Lol!!! Love that scene she a scolding her older sister, a b*tch.. a hungry whore... somewhere along there for stealing her man!! Woot! I was impressed with her emotion and anger!!!!!!!!! She was on point!! Everyone else is prettt sucky.....still annoyed by mews nasal and deep voice..... what happened to her nice voice????!!!!!!!!! She used to have better lakorn voice than this......

Oh well~~~ will come back to chime in some more... ratings went down a point so not surprised lol :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don't think mew is doing that bad but at the same time, I've never seen the other versions of this lakorn so im not comparing mews acting to Kob. maybe thats why i think she's doing good

xodxo

I don't think mew is doing that bad but at the same time, I've never seen the other versions of this lakorn so im not comparing mews acting to Kob. maybe thats why i think she's doing good
Yea she was def better on ep3, the first half is all about her so that’s so cool!!! I don’t like her friend Toey at all he’s such s careless n inconsiderate of Natamon’s feelings and past anger. He always makes that disgusting face too lol oh god what’s wrong with some actors in here??

I swear I love Namfom’s airhead and her jumping to conclusion character she is beyond hilarious even tho she’s supposed to be super sympathetic lol like her kid she always scold and called her mute and disabled...but when her ex hubby came to pick up the kid.. she threw biggest and most fakest tantrum lmaooooo her crying is so sad n cute!! Ahhhh she’s making me rofl :risas3: her n her way of earn sympathy from Krit is so hilarious too lol

Another super lol character is panita, Krit’s so called gf lol she n Namfom are two hilarious n amazing actors in there! They are seriously the show carrier to me...without them this show would be kind of dead...

Mew is soooooooo pretty in this ep3... her boobies are really showing here whether it’s thru a push up bra or not, I’m livinh her figure...so slim n petite! And curvy!!! But her acting is very very weak..... to me, How I see her Natamon is like she’s not sur who she is or who Vorada was..she’s questioning everyone for help...yet got scold by Toey. Bad friend Toey!!! Mew does make Natamon really weak, clueless and her goal to revenge isn’t that obvious...she seems like a completely new character....there’s no connection with her past and present but the few flashbacks lol

I couldn’t help but gloat at her frontal view 55 :D
CD2F9C2E-1EBF-49A3-95A2-8ACE807C2DA2.jpeg 41CD1268-DBDD-4154-A071-690AE8542B05.jpeg C62CEF86-63D6-44ED-967A-5CE40FD7EB0B.jpeg
Cr ch3

Okay~~~ continuing with break 5 of ep3:thumbup:

xodxo

Namfon's acting is the best out of the whole cast. I think the friend is good too. Everyone else seems to be lacking somewhat lol
She is sooo good that it’s so hilarious watching her cry, get angry, scolding her daughter n throwing a tantrum lol

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Tik’s Acting, of lack of, is bothering me soooooo much!!!

Like, are you NOT a bit curious about this person at all? Are you not moved or sad or anything? He just goes about as if she’s just any other person. He’s been running off caring about others more than he does her. I expected more getting caught staring at her, more stalking her from afar, more curiosity! Maybe his lack of interest will add to her suspicions of him being the killer?

Did they change the older sister’s character a bit! I don’t remember her not liking Worada or being that defensive....and in the preview for epi 4 she was saying to her husband something about him missing his old lover after meeting Mew. Was the older sister in Kob’s version like that?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If Tik seeing Mew and his reaction is somewhat off handed then the flashback isn't going to get him going lol. I don't think he quite grasp the character. He wants to be this stern no nonsense guy but he tucked away some really crucial expressions that it comes across like he doesn't care altogether.
Yup. I can't get into his character at all. They're all saying that the whole office is scared of him, but he doesn't come off like that at all. In fact he's the opposite. Haha.

Oh god there is so much to catch up lolol and the French in here isn’t helping any bit lmaooooo ahahhaha y’all need to translate lol :p

Darn it~~ reading these comments is ruining my mood to watching ep2&3! lol :p:celebrate16:jkjk

~~~
I vividly watch ep2, nothing too fancy.... but im sure they got the scene tik seeing mew again messed up... why Mew need to introduce herself again lolol so corny hahahah and tik’s face , almost to burst laughing but maintain his cool lmaoo :risas3:

Imma skip to ep3 and just watch it from there........ I honestly think Tik is the better actor in here compared to Mew...

But Namfom is the best!!!!! Lol!!! Love that scene she a scolding her older sister, a b*tch.. a hungry whore... somewhere along there for stealing her man!! Woot! I was impressed with her emotion and anger!!!!!!!!! She was on point!! Everyone else is prettt sucky.....still annoyed by mews nasal and deep voice..... what happened to her nice voice????!!!!!!!!! She used to have better lakorn voice than this......

Oh well~~~ will come back to chime in some more... ratings went down a point so not surprised lol :risas3:
Tik doing better than Mew? I'm taken aback. Haha.

Namfon is really good in here, in terms of facial expressions, but her body language is awkward. Haha. She makes awkward hand gestures.

Yea she was def better on ep3, the first half is all about her so that’s so cool!!! I don’t like her friend Toey at all he’s such s careless n inconsiderate of Natamon’s feelings and past anger. He always makes that disgusting face too lol oh god what’s wrong with some actors in here??

I swear I love Namfom’s airhead and her jumping to conclusion character she is beyond hilarious even tho she’s supposed to be super sympathetic lol like her kid she always scold and called her mute and disabled...but when her ex hubby came to pick up the kid.. she threw biggest and most fakest tantrum lmaooooo her crying is so sad n cute!! Ahhhh she’s making me rofl :risas3: her n her way of earn sympathy from Krit is so hilarious too lol

Another super lol character is panita, Krit’s so called gf lol she n Namfom are two hilarious n amazing actors in there! They are seriously the show carrier to me...without them this show would be kind of dead...

Mew is soooooooo pretty in this ep3... her boobies are really showing here whether it’s thru a push up bra or not, I’m livinh her figure...so slim n petite! And curvy!!! But her acting is very very weak..... to me, How I see her Natamon is like she’s not sur who she is or who Vorada was..she’s questioning everyone for help...yet got scold by Toey. Bad friend Toey!!! Mew does make Natamon really weak, clueless and her goal to revenge isn’t that obvious...she seems like a completely new character....there’s no connection with her past and present but the few flashbacks lol

I couldn’t help but gloat at her frontal view 55 :D
View attachment 25810 View attachment 25811 View attachment 25812
Cr ch3

Okay~~~ continuing with break 5 of ep3:thumbup:
Yeah they be giving her some nice shirts. Yum. Haha.

I actually like that she has only curiosity about who this Warada/Worada is instead of actually knowing she was Warada/Worada in the past.

Tik’s Acting, of lack of, is bothering me soooooo much!!!

Like, are you NOT a bit curious about this person at all? Are you not moved or sad or anything? He just goes about as if she’s just any other person. He’s been running off caring about others more than he does her. I expected more getting caught staring at her, more stalking her from afar, more curiosity! Maybe his lack of interest will add to her suspicions of him being the killer?

Did they change the older sister’s character a bit! I don’t remember her not liking Worada or being that defensive....and in the preview for epi 4 she was saying to her husband something about him missing his old lover after meeting Mew. Was the older sister in Kob’s version like that?
That's what I'm saying?? She was upset that her hubby met Worada. Like girl you stole your sisters crush right from her nose?? You don't have the rights to be mad at all. Hahaha. Pathetic.

Lol oh man those rating hurts!!!
Yes. I am hurt. But they deserve it. Haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I find it funny how Kae was criticizing Nat/Lada about stealing other girl’s man when she dated/stole her sister’s lover/crush. Hypocrite.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I want to like this lakorn soooo bad, but man. Tik’s acting is really bothering me. I’m waiting for more emotions. It just seems like he’s remembering the lines and reading them out loud. Mew on the other hand, I think she’ll get better.

Right now the story is moving kinda slow for me. I want things to speed up for for Tik to actually show some emotions. I mean, if the girl you loved showed up right in front of you, won’t you be curious? More emotions! Like the lakorns he did with Aom. That’s what made me fall in love with him. ❤

As much as I was complaining while watching episode 2 and 3, I’ll still watch this one. Lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Well, Krit is pretty much invisible to me right now haha. I hope he gets better too. I enjoy watching Mew tho. Kaew is a pityful character. She’s my favorite right now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I want to like this lakorn soooo bad, but man. Tik’s acting is really bothering me. I’m waiting for more emotions. It just seems like he’s remembering the lines and reading them out loud. Mew on the other hand, I think she’ll get better.

Right now the story is moving kinda slow for me. I want things to speed up for for Tik to actually show some emotions. I mean, if the girl you loved showed up right in front of you, won’t you be curious? More emotions! Like the lakorns he did with Aom. That’s what made me fall in love with him. ❤

As much as I was complaining while watching episode 2 and 3, I’ll still watch this one. Lol
Exactly. Like wth happened to Tik from 10+ yrs ago??? Haha. Me too. I'm almost done with Ep3.

Well, Krit is pretty much invisible to me right now haha. I hope he gets better too. I enjoy watching Mew tho. Kaew is a pityful character. She’s my favorite right now.
But Kaew is an itch! Haha.

xodxo

Hmmm I think I’m the opposite from everyone. I like tik’s body language in here and the way he carries himself and his dialogues...whereas mew as Natamon needs major help. Half of the time she’s spent looking for clues in Krit’s office she’s so loud and careless I’m like goodness if this would real, you wouldn’t escape it lol hahahahaha :p (like shouldn’t you be more gentle, quiet and careful cuz others could hear you)

Idk about y’all but mews best acting to me was Rak Nakara!! Seriously I’ve never seen mew acts that good before... she sold me with RN!

In here.... both her acting and weight needs help lol hahahahaha some scene she’s slender but other scenes her face appears more bloated than ever ... well, still love her HAHA it’s just she needs to manage herself better....not go up and down with weights or acting.

Kudos to Namfom and Bow! The two evil girls are carrying the show lol :p

~

On a positive note. I liked that scene where Krit was defending Nat, saying if the coffee flew itself, it’s its own fault for burning you not Nat’s fault lmao!

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
His dad left him when he was about 4 years old, and his mom remarried like 3-4 times having him moved around. He dropped out of high school (I don't think he ever went back and got his diploma). When he was with his girlfriend, she was pregnant but lost the baby (stillborn). Then a year later she died of a car accident. His sister had leukemia and his bestfriend died of drug overdose. Keanu seriously had a tragic life but somehow he remained humbled. If I went through what he went through my hair would have turned gray.
LOVE Keanu!! I grew up watching all his Bill & Ted's movies. I still don't understand The Matrix (LOL). I liked him in Speed, Sweet November, Constantine, and Devil's Advocate.