[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

Discussion in '2018' started by jeanie1, Dec 1, 2016.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

When the girls were about to get up from their first convo, one of Nat's friends said, "Tong payong ma nia?" What does 'payong' mean??

DaoRisa and xodxo like this.
  2. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

That scene Mew was kind of blank, confused, frail...lost.. so they kind of teased her with “tong payong mai nia?” As in “do you need us to support/carry/hold you?” Lol

DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  3. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

I can see why Mew struggles with “raeng” characters. She’s naturally a ditzy, dorky and clumsy girl. She’s not all blunt or arrogant, so it’s kind of hard for her to emote those b*tchy and raeng characters out. I think Mew’s other drawback is her speech. She isn’t the smoothest speaker. She’s really slower in speaking. She seems to stumble a lot and doesn’t communicate as flowingly as others. I remember Matt even teased that Mew is slow and super dorky. Their friends will have a conversation and after everyone’s done talking, Mew will say what? Lol. She’s super slow. LOL! But that’s just her true nature. Embrace her for her. :)

I’ll be honest, Mew has blown my mind for acting as ML. Most people didn’t like her bc she wasn’t raeng or MEAN and cruel enough but I ended up really liking the way she portrays ML in RN. I officially became her fan since that lakorn. Hehe❤️

But I doubt Mew will ever be able to meet up to Taew, Bella or Matt’s level of brattiness yet. She just doesn’t seem to be heading that route any time soon. But she should be careful because she’s getting some of the best scripts and if she’s not meeting up to level, eventually she could be pushed to the background and vanished with so many newbies coming in. :(

_mLove_, D~D, ivymoon and 3 others like this.
  4. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

She takes revenge on vee & her romantic interest is bank but that lakorn is uhhhh.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  5. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Vee or Cee. Lol it seems people are not caring too much about that lakorn. I am hearing nothing about it...

6. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Ya it’s Vee, I forgot about it haha

7. phatman

Ah so it means to carry or support? I was looking up the words carry/direct/support and I couldn't get the word 'payong' from the translations. Haha. I was at a lost. Thanks!

xodxo likes this.
  8. phatman

Yeah she could work on her speech. I don't mind that she can't do bratty, at least be able to do the sophisticated raeng like Moonin in Raeng Ngao (Thongprasom version) that's good enough. We are only on Ep1 so there's a lot of room to see improvement! ;) I hope to see some calm smart raengness from our girl!

xodxo likes this.
  9. phatman

Awe. . .

Screenshot_2018-09-22-07-51-41-1.png

_mLove_ likes this.
  10. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

LOLOLOLOL :risas3:

Girl we can learn Thai together here lmaooooooo

The word is “พยุง” - “payuung” meaning support.555

~~

Yea we’ll have to see how she carries the rest of the show in here. But her speech delivery is bad....

Xiongurl26 and phatman like this.
  11. phatman

Wow. By the end of this show I'm gonna be a pro. HahHaha.

Anyway. They need to release the orchestral version of the opening. It is beautiful! I've watched this scene and the interview scene a gazillion times for the instrumental!

xodxo likes this.
  12. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Oh so it was payoong not payong? Lol since I havent seen it I was like trying to figure out how to explain payong

phatman likes this.
  13. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

LOLOL :risas3: well you’re the pro so don’t ask me lmaooooooo:risas3::pancarta:

:pancarta: We can be pros together lmaoooooo:risas3:

phatman likes this.
  14. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Well payong can mean different things. Lol

xodxo and phatman like this.
  15. CPY

CPY GotomySin

It is subbed. I watched it and feel like ugghh

16. phatman

I guess the way I spell it makes a difference. Hahaha. Payong vs payuung.

xodxo likes this.
  17. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Lol what’s the Thai script for your payong?? Haha

I was about to go watch this! Totally missed it live!

phatman likes this.
  18. phatman

Omg guys. So I just finished Mew & Ter's movie One Day. It's sooo good.

Do not read if you don't wanna be spoiled. Haha.

Ok it's not necessarily a bad or sad ending, rather an open ending, but I got so into the movie that I cried at the end. Haha. I really wish that Nui found out Den was the one she spent the day with and fell in love with! I was soo sad they ended the film like that! :sad6: BUT regardless, the movie is still super goood! Mew and Ter are super cute together!!

I wanna watch 7Days so bad now. I hope they add it into Netflix too!

maimyang and SuzieJ like this.
  19. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Wow I can't believe you never saw it. It was pretty successful too which was why she got her 3rd movie. Love my MewMew.

phatman likes this.
  20. phatman

I never knew Mew did films until 7 Days and that's when I found out she has films! Haha. I feel like she does better in films than in lakorns. I love love her in One Day. The way she emotes her feelings is so heart felt and real. Nothing like I've seen before from her. I'm still a little sentimental from the film. I need to recover. Haha.

You mean our little MewMew? Haha. Is her other film good? A Gift?