[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

Discussion in '2018' started by jeanie1, Dec 1, 2016.

1. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I haven't had time to see the second one lol but yes I so want to see 7days.

DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  2. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I see. It looks good. And it's with Sunny too so even better! Haha. I'm gonna try to find it.

DaoRisa likes this.
  3. ceda_lee

ceda_lee sarNie OldFart

Is One Day on Netflix?

DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  4. phatman

Yes

5. phatman

Ok when the girls were having their conversation in part 1, right after Kwan scared Pang. Did Pang say something along the lines of "You're here pretty early." Or like something about "Opening doors??" Hahaha. I know Kwan must've said something like "I'm always early, and you're always late."

6. D~D

D~D sarNie Adult

:risas3::risas3::risas3::pancarta:

7. D~D

D~D sarNie Adult

I L:love:VE this scene too, I've watched this like ...maybe.....15x:p

phatman likes this.
  8. D~D

D~D sarNie Adult

I've seen 7days, it was alright. I really liked one of the OST. As for Mew's second movie (A Gift), I haven't seen it yet,-really glade that Sunny got to played in there with Mew and they also had a magazine together too. :thumbup:. I swear, i thought that perhaps Mew and Sunny were secretly dating but when news came out that it was this other man, i was kinda bumed out:BangHead:.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  9. phatman

Is it better than One Day?? HEHE.

Do you know where I can watch it??

10. phatman

Hey it's tomorrow guys. I just remembered. Haha

SuzieJ likes this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

im excited !!

phatman and D~D like this.
  12. D~D

D~D sarNie Adult

oops, im sooo sorry, I meant to say "One day" that I had watched. I haven't seen her 2nd and 3rd movie.

phatman likes this.
  13. phatman

Oh I see. Guess I'll have to wait. Usually they have it out somewhere. It was just released so I guess we won't see it online until. . . next year?

D~D likes this.
  14. phatman

No one watched yet? Haha. I'm going in.

SuzieJ likes this.
  15. ceda_lee

ceda_lee sarNie OldFart

Gotta finish my mommy duties first!

SuzieJ and phatman like this.
  16. phatman

Odd. The day went by so fast. Hahaha.

At the pace we're going. . . I feel like this can end in a few episodes. Haha.

SuzieJ likes this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

the people who were supposed to sub this have gone on a hiatus for an unmentioned amount of time :( im so sad! i wish this was being subbed

phatman likes this.
  18. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yea~~~ just about to start ep2 lol :p

Don’t read this if you’re a fan of 1day
    Maybe it’s just me but dang one day is so shitty.... like seriously! I had to stop watching after nui had her snow mobile accident....... maybe I haven’t hit the climax yet :confused0::confused12: but it’s a dumb movie imo

Out of all the movies I’ve seen from GDH...probably pee mak was the “best” lmaoooo ahahahahaha getting spooked by the ghost Mai was worth the money LOL

phatman likes this.
  19. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

So far Kob does best in the role and her version is still best for me. I am not sure what is missing in this remake. Something isn't grabbing my attention.

Those that follow Mew is her voice that nasal? Episode 2 at some point her voice is somewhat deep...that kind of surprising with her small self.

phatman likes this.
  20. ceda_lee

ceda_lee sarNie OldFart

Damn...watching this alone is not a good idea. It’s not even that scary, but I’m getting goosebumps.

Kob did an amazing job expressing hate, like she seemed so annoyed. I’m not getting that vibe from Mew just yet. And I hate comparing, but can’t help it.

And I LOL because the walls must be so thin. She drops a tiny box (onto thick carpet too must I say) & he can hear from the first floor.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    Xiongurl26, phatman and SuzieJ like this.