[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol I loved AomTik too. I forgot what forum I was a regular in that we're semi dedicated to AomTik.

But anyways, I can't watch this until there's more episodes. So I'll just hang out here and read all the reviews.
Yea I was only 12 when she was crazy about Tik/aom lolol :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@phatman Thanks for trying out the translating stuff! I totally understand lol. When the trailer came out it was midnight where I was & Mew’s voice scared the crap out of me. I had to skip! Lol.

What’s sad is that even in the trailer you can hear her stuffiness. Oh welps, I love Mew so I could probably brush past it.

& wow only 41?! Considering that Pope is 35, I’m so mind blown by their looks. Pope is aging well or something.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol I loved AomTik too. I forgot what forum I was a regular in that we're semi dedicated to AomTik.

But anyways, I can't watch this until there's more episodes. So I'll just hang out here and read all the reviews.
Yup, they're my ultimate pair next to KA.

Omg only 41?? Omg that’s still sooooooooo young. OH MY GOD! Like seriously I thought he was in his 50s but “41 is the new 21” claimed by Wendy Williams lmaooooo :p
Haha. Yes he's only 41. Not sure if it's a compliment or an insult if you think he's 50. Haha.

@phatman Thanks for trying out the translating stuff! I totally understand lol. When the trailer came out it was midnight where I was & Mew’s voice scared the crap out of me. I had to skip! Lol.

What’s sad is that even in the trailer you can hear her stuffiness. Oh welps, I love Mew so I could probably brush past it.

& wow only 41?! Considering that Pope is 35, I’m so mind blown by their looks. Pope is aging well or something.
You're welcome. I'm phatsubbing. Hahaha.

Lets see when Tik was 35 that was in year 2012. . . Tik looked good too. .. .haha. I think the thing with Pope is he's got good skin or a good dermatologist. We'll see how he looks in 5 yrs. I hope he maintains it! The thing with Tik is even though with the obvious aging on his face he looks good. Like he doesn't look worn out or washed out. I can't explain it. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i liked tik and aff version. ive never seen the original so maybe thats why
I loved the beginning. I remember anticipating it sooo much because that was Tik's major comeback lakorn after 4 yrs of hiatus (minus that one sitcom in 2008). I remember crying along with Wanida when she was broken hearted because she sincerely thought Major Prajak wanted to marry her. Haha.

xodxo

Haha. Yes he's only 41. Not sure if it's a compliment or an insult if you think he's 50. Haha.
LOL ~ the problem is everyone was making it out like he’s so old so that’s where I got stuck with the idea that he may be close to 50s or something.

But now knowing that he’s just 41, that’s still very young. He’s still at his peak! :p hehe

Well, who’s older among Ken, Tik, Chakrit and Smart?!?!? Since them 4 were mentioned earlier lol

Saranyu, the actor from original Vanida and the previous version of this lakorn and Tik is in both remakes.
Oh this is good to know. Dang~~ Tik remaking all the classics eh. I don’t know any senior generations tbh lol aha. So I’m happy with what I got lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
LOL ~ the problem is everyone was making it out like he’s so old so that’s where I got stuck with the idea that he may be close to 50s or something.

But now knowing that he’s just 41, that’s still very young. He’s still at his peak! :p hehe

Well, who’s older among Ken, Tik, Chakrit and Smart?!?!? Since them 4 were mentioned earlier lol

Oh this is good to know. Dang~~ Tik remaking all the classics eh. I don’t know any senior generations tbh lol aha. So I’m happy with what I got lol
Haha, nothing new, %80 of lakorns are remakes. Saranyu was a very experienced actor, he’s really good at emoting. I used to watch a lot of his lakorns. Tik is just Tik, he’s an okay actor. I found out not too long ago that the lakorn, Tik/Cherry was in is also a remake.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright so I decided to give it a go anyway. Yes I'm being brave right now. Haha. In scene 1 of part 1 these are some phrases that I can't quite decipher. . .

"Luk mee palad/palat/palak." -I have. . .
"Neurng krai" -No matter who?
"Khau plad chiwit look pai." -They took away my life?

This is Warada's praying scene.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Haha. I see. Well between them it's Smart, Tik, Ken and then Chakrit. Smart and Tik are actually only 4 days apart. Haha. And Chakrit is the only one born in '78.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
chakrit is the youngest but looks the oldest. He let himself go big time
Yup. Too much partying. Haha. He should be a good stay at home dad and hubby like Ken. See, happy wife means happy life that's why he looks good. Or he can be a jungle man like Tik. Being outdoors does your body good. Haha.

xodxo

Alright so I decided to give it a go anyway. Yes I'm being brave right now. Haha. In scene 1 of part 1 these are some phrases that I can't quite decipher. . .

"Luk mee palad/palat/palak." -I have. . .
"Neurng krai" -No matter who?
"Khau plad chiwit look pai." -They took away my life?
I don’t remember anything anymore lol but

1. I have a duty/responsibility “phara”
2. Lol~~ I need to hear it again lol cuz I can’t make out the word “neurng”
3. Yes 3 should be right “plad” means to miss, take away....

Yup. Too much partying. Haha. He should be a good stay at home dad and hubby like Ken. See, happy wife means happy life that's why he looks good. Or he can be a jungle man like Tik. Being outdoors does your body good. Haha.
LMAO! I find Chakrit the most appealing of them all tho. So weird LOL!

I think Tik looks fine. He’s got more meat than Ken. Ken looks so thin. Smart is full. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don’t remember anything anymore lol but

1. I have a duty/responsibility “phara”
2. Lol~~ I need to hear it again lol cuz I can’t make out the word “neurng”
3. Yes 3 should be right “plad” means to miss, take away....
The way Mew staggered her words may affect the meaning too right? If I were to put all her words together in a sentence this part would be:
"Luk khor attitarn luk mee phara mee amnat hai tee kaeng kla neurng krai." I can't really hear either.

xodxo

The way Mew staggered her words may affect the meaning too right? If I were to put all her words together in a sentence this part would be:
"Luk khor attitarn luk mee phara mee amnat hai tee kaeng kla neurng krai." I can't really hear either.
This was when she was dying and making the vow? Let me go listen again lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She made a death wish saying "may I wish for great powers (pharang, me amnat) strong enough above all others"

Luk khor attitarn: I wish/I pray

Luk Mee pharang: to have great strenght/power

Mee amnant: to have power/ great influenced

Hai tee kaeng kla: that is strong

Neur klai: above others

Last edited: