[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
im watching the 1st episode right now and wtf mew has powers lol i didnt know that!
She has super power but it’s not shown yet in ep1 except for when she was younger, played by a child actress.

~~

I had a chance to glance back at Kob’s version and omg HUGE difference! I must say I like the pace of this new version more. Kob’s Version was seriously sooooooooooo slow!!!!!!!! Plus the modern Natamon didn’t show up til ep7, where as in this version Natamon already showed up at beginning of ep1. However, like phatman said, the lacking of actors in here makes it seem like this is a very small screening. There’s 30 people at Natamon’s friends bday in Kob version, but only 5 at Mew’s verison lol

~~

And now all I hear is the Pocahontas song. Thanks ya’ll LOL! Is it just me, or Tik & Mew look alike? Tik might be a lot older & obviously aging, but Mew is like the perfect size n’ek for him.
It’s the chemistry they have that makes them look alike. Like, I also think Mark and Mew look alike toooooo 5555555 :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol beside the constant extended pausing between lines, his constant blinkings are annoying too. I've notice that about Tik for a while now. Thank goodness he is handsome lol.
In the past his blinking went naturally along with the scenes. Now it's like he's trying hard not to blink, but blinks. Hahaha. Yes, thank goodness I like him.

And now all I hear is the Pocahontas song. Thanks ya’ll LOL! Is it just me, or Tik & Mew look alike? Tik might be a lot older & obviously aging, but Mew is like the perfect size n’ek for him.
Yes she is the perfect size for him. He matches the petite girls.

HNA0

☀️
Yeah I sure recall it as the Pocahontas song. HAHA! It’s so cheesy. I like it too but it’s some cheesiness I couldn’t handle.

I remember Pan having nosebleeds a lot when she uses her powers.
What’s her super power?
Not gonna start this one yet until more episodes aired.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
okay i just finished the 1st episode. Here are my thoughts so far. I liked ep 1. mew is doing really good so far. I think she matches this role really well. Like some people mentioned, her face looks rounder but i think her body looks really good. Especially in that blue tight dress she was wearing in her scene with Ball. Tik looks the age for his role. He looks older but not too old. He still looks super handsome :) His acting is okay. Hes stiff but not anywhere close to Smart level stiff haha! I think the supporting characters are doing good as well. I like mews friend. She was in kom faek and she was cute in there too. I love how they shot the lakorn. Its really beautiful.

Last edited:

xodxo

okay i just finished the 1st episode. Here are my thoughts so far. I liked ep 1. mew is doing really good so far. I think she matches this role really well. Like some people mentioned, her face looks rounder but i think her body looks really good. Especially in that blue tight dress she was wearing in her scene with Ball. Tik looks the age for his role. He looks older but not too old. He still looks super handsome :) His acting is okay. Hes still but not anywhere close to Smart level stiff haha! I think the supporting characters are doing good as well. I like mews friend. She was in kom faek and she was cute in there too. I love how they shot the lakorn. Its really beautiful.
Her name is ploy patarakorn. She’s in KF, RN.. lol she’s with Mew twice now

Literally Ball, Namfom and Ploy & Mew are all repeat casts from RN. Lol hahaha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Alrighty guys i have some questions about this lakorn.

1. is namfon tiks sister in this?

2. what is mew's friend pang's relationship to tik?

3. Namfons daughter is mute right?

4. Pang likes Ball but ball likes mew right?

5. did mew make a plan to take revenge on Tik already?

sorry for all the questions guys!

xodxo

I must say with everyone chiming in makes this lakorn more exciting lolol ep1 was fairly good! Mews make up is really nice. Well~ there’s just a scene or two where she’s in a ponytail/pigtail and her face looking more rounder/bloated, but it’s not too bad.

But so far, I’m liking the pace of this lakorn!! This is literally my 2nd lakorn of Tik ever! The first one being RLSR and nothing else after that lmaooooooooooo so I’m glad I’m enjoying him and Mew in here!! They have this maturity in their pairing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

yeah i follow her on IG. She was seriously cute with Kong in Kom Faek. shes a good actress. I didnt know all of them were in Rak Nakara lol i didnt watch it.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks!! With this much help we may be able to sub this whole show!! Hehe.
Maybe :) - paying homage to Oh Warut and watching his version of La Ong Dao at the moment.

Going to wait for few more episodes and see if it's scary. The first episode looks too haunting for me.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I must say with everyone chiming in makes this lakorn more exciting lolol ep1 was fairly good! Mews make up is really nice. Well~ there’s just a scene or two where she’s in a ponytail/pigtail and her face looking more rounder/bloated, but it’s not too bad.

But so far, I’m liking the pace of this lakorn!! This is literally my 2nd lakorn of Tik ever! The first one being RLSR and nothing else after that lmaooooooooooo so I’m glad I’m enjoying him and Mew in here!! They have this maturity in their pairing.
girl how have you not watched Wanida? Go watch it! and yeah i think mew looks 100 times better with her hair down. Her face looks chubbier when her hair is up

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What’s her super power?
Not gonna start this one yet until more episodes aired.
She can do mind control. . . er I mean she can control things with her mind. Haha.

okay i just finished the 1st episode. Here are my thoughts so far. I liked ep 1. mew is doing really good so far. I think she matches this role really well. Like some people mentioned, her face looks rounder but i think her body looks really good. Especially in that blue tight dress she was wearing in her scene with Ball. Tik looks the age for his role. He looks older but not too old. He still looks super handsome :) His acting is okay. Hes still but not anywhere close to Smart level stiff haha! I think the supporting characters are doing good as well. I like mews friend. She was in kom faek and she was cute in there too. I love how they shot the lakorn. Its really beautiful.
S. . .mart? You comparing Tik and Smart already???! Oh Tik. . . you better step up your game again. Hahaha. You're being undermined!!

I just realized that I called Namfon, Pat. Hahaha.

Alrighty guys i have some questions about this lakorn.

1. is namfon tiks sister in this?

2. what is mew's friend pang's relationship to tik?

3. Namfons daughter is mute right?

4. Pang likes Ball but ball likes mew right?

5. did mew make a plan to take revenge on Tik already?

sorry for all the questions guys!
1. Yes, she is Krit's sister.
2. She is his niece. From where? Not sure. She sure isn't Kaew's daughter.
3. She isn't a mute, she just chooses not to talk.
4. Not sure if she likes him yet, but Na is matchmaking the two together.
5. She hasn't planned her revenge, she's just investigating since he's the person in her dreams! She is assuming that he's a bad guy though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She can do mind control. . . er I mean she can control things with her mind. Haha.

S. . .mart? You comparing Tik and Smart already???! Oh Tik. . . you better step up your game again. Hahaha. You're being undermined!!

I just realized that I called Namfon, Pat. Hahaha.

1. Yes, she is Krit's sister.
2. She is his niece. From where? Not sure. She sure isn't Kaew's daughter.
3. She isn't a mute, she just chooses not to talk.
4. Not sure if she likes him yet, but Na is matchmaking the two together.
5. She hasn't planned her revenge, she's just investigating since he's the person in her dreams! She is assuming that he's a bad guy though.
thanks for clearimg things up!

and no im not comparing smart and tik lol its cause some people were saying tik is kind of stiff here but i was just saying that Tiks level of stiffness is no where near Smarts stiffness

xodxo

girl how have you not watched Wanida? Go watch it! and yeah i think mew looks 100 times better with her hair down. Her face looks chubbier when her hair is up
I peeked at the beginning of ep1, and there was a scene where aff was horseback riding and it looked fake or something lol aha so I just canceled the show. Idk~~ I wasn’t drawn to aff’s acting nor Tik much in there. I was surprised Pa’Jaew directed that one cuz normally I like his work.. but then he did direct NNS too and it was bloop, motionless/dead. Lol

~~

Tik’s not stiff to me. I think there was only that scene where he was interviewing Mew and his glare was just motionless or something.. but I really like Tik in here. He looks just as hot as yesterday in RLSR. Lol :D I like the maturity he brings in to his character.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I peeked at the beginning of ep1, and there was a scene where aff was horseback riding and it looked fake or something lol aha so I just canceled the show. Idk~~ I wasn’t drawn to aff’s acting nor Tik much in there. I was surprised Pa’Jaew directed that one cuz normally I like his work.. but then he did direct NNS too and it was bloop, motionless/dead. Lol
i loved wanida! aff and tik had amazing chemistry! lol just cause of the horseback riding scene you stopped watching the whole thing :pancarta: I liked that aff didnt let the n'rai mess with her and tik was a jealous guy in it. Plus he was superrrrr hot in it :love: You should try one more time!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maybe :) - paying homage to Oh Warut and watching his version of La Ong Dao at the moment.

Going to wait for few more episodes and see if it's scary. The first episode looks too haunting for me.
It's not bad at all. I don't do horror and I can pass it, so you're good. Haha.

I don't think I ever finished Wanida. Haha. I think subs were being done slowly and by the time the subs were done I lost interest.

Mew looks great. Don't know what y'all talking about. Don't be picking on my girl. Haha.

Do Luerd Kattiya!!!! Guarantee you will love him a million times more. That was the lakorn that did it for me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thanks for clearimg things up!

and no im not comparing smart and tik lol its cause some people were saying tik is kind of stiff here but i was just saying that Tiks level of stiffness is no where near Smarts stiffness
Hahaha. At this point. .. Tik has potential to fall towards Smart's level, not gonna lie. :facepalm: