[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

Ditto421

sarNie Egg
When sequels like this come, I think it's sad since the older generation that we are more familiar with disappears.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
one thing i wish is the evil sister maybe one of the daughter turn good & married one of of the pek or another story i could imagine there will be a slap & kiss& revenge, It would be nice if they add something like that in the series. ch3 big anniversary is in 2 years so i hope they make this.
They said that all the Tewapom sisters/cousins will have daughters that will marry the Jutathep boys.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
They said that all the Tewapom sisters/cousins will have daughters that will marry the Jutathep boys.
I love my Jutathep men but idk how I feel having Marathee & Rampa’s kids marrying their son’s. They didn’t end on a good note enough for me to want those 2 to have that work. Unless they don’t then I’m good! Lol. && I LOVE your idea having Masu as Ronnapee’s kid. I can see it too!

If we could get, everyone in here again like the mains playing as the parents I’d be so happy but I know it won’t happen. That’d be a HUGE cast lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I love my Jutathep men but idk how I feel having Marathee & Rampa’s kids marrying their son’s. They didn’t end on a good note enough for me to want those 2 to have that work. Unless they don’t then I’m good! Lol. && I LOVE your idea having Masu as Ronnapee’s kid. I can see it too!

If we could get, everyone in here again like the mains playing as the parents I’d be so happy but I know it won’t happen. That’d be a HUGE cast lol.
I think one of the daughters tried to seek revenge but fell for the praek instead and the other tried to right her mom's wrong or something. They post the summary of each book somewhere in here.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Any news/updates on this series?I'm excited if this series of books will be made into lakorns but it seems that for now,there isn't any news on this series.It hasn't been dropped right?

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Any news/updates on this series?I'm excited if this series of books eill b emade into lakorns but it seems that for now,there isn't any news on this series.It hasn't been dropped right?
I haven’t heard of anything either but I sure hope it won’t be dropped. I’d love to see the next Jutathep genration!

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I haven’t heard of anything either but I sure hope it won’t be dropped. I’d love to see the next Jutathep genration!
It'll be beautiful if we get to see the next generation of Jutathep finding their other half.So nostalgic.But I think that even if they were to make this series,the suparburoot jutathep series won't be forgotten.I'm sure there are curious people out there who want to know what their parents have gone through for it to affect their own love stories:)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Who i think would fit as the daughter based the the physical looks
Great and Preems daughter: Chippy woild fit because Great and Preem are on the tan side and Chippy is also on the tan side so she would fit. Plus her and Preem have those annoying noses loool

For Pope and Mews daughter:
I think Jeena Yeena would be good for these two. I think Yeena looks a lot like Mew except her face is a little more angular and Yeena is kind of petite looking as well simce both Mew and Pope are shories haha

For James Ji and Bellas daughter: I think Yam would be good. She kind of reminds me of Bella and she doesnt look fully thai like bella and james

For Bomb and Taews daughter: Kao supassara would be good for these 2. She has that chinese lool that Taew and Bomb have plus she really light like Bomb and Taew.

James Ma and Mint: Maybe Diana? i cant really think of anyone for these 2. They need to look a little chinese since James looks really chinese.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It will be mostly be about the sons of the family, Also for Yeena I’m sorry to say she lacks the charm & it factor another white version that ch3 wants to promote while diana just neutral.
ohhh its about the sons? idk why i thought its about the daughters lool and yeah i agree with you about Yeena but im just picking people based on how they look compared to the original actors right now because i havent read the books

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m so torn for this series. I love it but idk if I want to see the next generation without the original cast. Also, majority of the Ch3 cast had their debut in this one so it would be so complicated to find all these ppl to play all the parts. That’d mean we get a whole new wave of a lot of ppl.
It'll be beautiful if we get to see the next generation of Jutathep finding their other half.So nostalgic.But I think that even if they were to make this series,the suparburoot jutathep series won't be forgotten.I'm sure there are curious people out there who want to know what their parents have gone through for it to affect their own love stories:)
For sure! It’d be the same with how people curious about the promise between Jutathep & Taewaprom started.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I’m so torn for this series. I love it but idk if I want to see the next generation without the original cast. Also, majority of the Ch3 cast had their debut in this one so it would be so complicated to find all these ppl to play all the parts. That’d mean we get a whole new wave of a lot of ppl.

For sure! It’d be the same with how people curious about the promise between Jutathep & Taewaprom started.
I would actually like to see the original cast in this series. Like even though they are in the background for their children's stories, they are still there and very much present. Maybe they can tell them their stories, give them advice etc. Maybe flashbacks of them as kids so the original cast won't have to dress up so old would be a good idea too. It would be nice if there were such scenes. Then, it wouldn't seem that this series and SJT are 2 disconnected. Plus, it would be awesome to see how the relationship between the 5 brothers and their loved ones are like years later.

I understand your dilemma. I have it too. People will bound to have high expectations for this one and compare this to SJT. I hope that they do this series justice. I hope they cast the right people. I was mostly satisfied with the whole cast for SJT. I would like them to cast those under-rated actors or those who always get second leads for the main roles in this series. But if they really want to bring in new actors...I guess I won't really judge and will watch the series to see how talented they are.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Who i think would fit as the daughter based the the physical looks
Great and Preems daughter: Chippy woild fit because Great and Preem are on the tan side and Chippy is also on the tan side so she would fit. Plus her and Preem have those annoying noses loool

For Pope and Mews daughter:
I think Jeena Yeena would be good for these two. I think Yeena looks a lot like Mew except her face is a little more angular and Yeena is kind of petite looking as well simce both Mew and Pope are shories haha

For James Ji and Bellas daughter: I think Yam would be good. She kind of reminds me of Bella and she doesnt look fully thai like bella and james

For Bomb and Taews daughter: Kao supassara would be good for these 2. She has that chinese lool that Taew and Bomb have plus she really light like Bomb and Taew.

James Ma and Mint: Maybe Diana? i cant really think of anyone for these 2. They need to look a little chinese since James looks really chinese.
The SJ will be the sons but the daughters will be from the Tewapom side.

I think Chippy can pass for Mint and Drew's daughter, Kao from Esther, Yam from GubGib, and Yeena from Noey maybe? And there's one more from that one girl in Bomb/Taew's part.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I would actually like to see the original cast in this series. Like even though they are in the background for their children's stories, they are still there and very much present. Maybe they can tell them their stories, give them advice etc. Maybe flashbacks of them as kids so the original cast won't have to dress up so old would be a good idea too. It would be nice if there were such scenes. Then, it wouldn't seem that this series and SJT are 2 disconnected. Plus, it would be awesome to see how the relationship between the 5 brothers and their loved ones are like years later.

I understand your dilemma. I have it too. People will bound to have high expectations for this one and compare this to SJT. I hope that they do this series justice. I hope they cast the right people. I was mostly satisfied with the whole cast for SJT. I would like them to cast those under-rated actors or those who always get second leads for the main roles in this series. But if they really want to bring in new actors...I guess I won't really judge and will watch the series to see how talented they are.
Yeah. I’m feeling the same. It’d be real nice for them to do that but we can only dream bc that’d be one huge budget lol. I’d love to see their love life down the road. It would be so worthwatching!

The underrated actors do need to be pulled into this. There’s so many good ones. I’m open to watching the newbies if they place some in here. JJ, Bomb, & Jma were newbies but now I’m obsessed over my James’. Lol.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I say no to Yeena too. If they do place her in here, I can see her as Sininoot’s kid or something.

This was just my thinking from yesterday, but I think I’d like to see Nine, Masu, & Ball in here hehe.
I can see Masu as Chai Pee’s kid, Ball as Chai Pat’s kid, Nine as Chai Ruj’s kid.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i havent seen any of the parts from the original series so idk what the new characters need to look like or what the storylines of the new series is so i cant really choose who to cast. Do all of the original couples have sons? so i can choose who i like