[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by LLakorn, Nov 16, 2015.

Tags:
  1. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Well it seems like most of them have the it factor though cus they are still very much in the game.

2. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Definitely if they don’t have the charm & it factor they will be forgotten.

3. Bieluvr

Bieluvr XiaojuXiyou

I haven't watched the SJ series either. The only part that I finished completely watching was Bomb and Taew's Part because the storyline was actually good and Great and Preem's part because my mom wanted to watch it. Other than that I've only watched the first episode of the other parts.

SuzieJ likes this.
  4. arayaa

arayaa sarNie Hatchling

I want First in here as one of the pra'ek. He doesn't get enough recognition and I wished he would get more leading roles even if it's an evening slot at this point. This series will undoubtedly be in the prime time slot so I hope that he'll be cast in here. Maybe I'm wishing for something that is far from possible...

YingSheng likes this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I hope this series can get an update soon! For now I’ll just put in who I want for this. So for the females here is who I want as the cast:

Katesara and Chinnakorn’s daughter :
    Chippy Sirin. She looks like Mints twin sometimes. Definite could pass as Mints daughter. Plus I like chippys acting
    4464FC9D-7E13-40CF-B501-759E16944123.jpeg

Kratins daughter:
    Kao Suppasra. Kao and Gubgib both have that Chinese look and Kao is a good actress as well.
    F55DC852-BED9-4604-8AF0-84B30D523E4B.jpeg

Marathee’s daughter:
    Yam. Noey and Yam look very similar to me! Plus this would hopefully give Yam that push she needs in the industry. She’s kind of faded away tbh
    6D422556-50BE-40DF-BA69-4D424609B76E.jpeg

Wilailumpa’s daughter:
    Patricia Good! Both Esther and Pat have that sweet and cute look to them so Pat will be perfect as her daughter
    7300B410-A9FF-4B88-9385-96F9A97535DF.jpeg

Sininoot’s daughter:
    Prang! Dao and Prang look alike to me. Their face shape and eyebrow shape is the same. The only thing is that Prang is on the tanner side but that shouldn’t be an issue. They both have that sexy and glamorous look. Prang is a wonderful actress
    FBC47A2B-D3A0-40D4-AA4E-D5D9EA611E54.jpeg

Cr. To rightful owners

KitKat516, alissaax and S.J.M like this.
  6. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

I really want to see this happen.

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

So which daughters are pairing with which sons? I’m still confused about that part?

8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Oooo i like your cast!! Hopefully we'll hear something the beginning of next year because I'm hoping this will be their 45th anniversary big project.

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you! I tried to find actresses that match the looks of the former actresses while taking into consideration their acting and stuff. And yeah Me too! the 50th anniversary will be In 2020 right?

Do you know which daughters will be paired with which sons? I read the storylines for all 5 of the new books in the previous pages but I don’t know what the actual pairings are. Sore

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    S.J.M likes this.
  10. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

oh wait yea their 50th not 45th lol.

I dont remember the pairings. I read it in this thread a long time ago. Did they even finished the series yet?.

S.J.M likes this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I think they finished the series. And yeah someone wrote some of the pairings but they didn’t sound too sure and she didn’t say all of them. I just hope they update about this soon

S.J.M likes this.
  12. Fikachu

Fikachu Wifey #47 a.k.a The #1 mia stalker

@SuzieJ I'm confused myself but based on this post, I'm gonna guess...

Kwan Reuthai (Marathee's daughter) & Major Mom Luang Chat Glao (Puttipat's son)

Dut Apsorn (Willairampa's daughter) & Major Mom Luang Sira (Taratorn's son)

Jai Pisut (Kratin's daughter) & Calvary Soldier Mom Luang Ronjak (Ronnapee's son)

Pon Cheewan (Katesara's daughter) & Mom Luang Sarut (Pawornruj's son)

La-or Jan (Sininoot's daughter) & Mom Luang Puthanet (Rachanon's son)

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you :) I like the storyline for The book Pon cheewan, Dut Apsorn, and Jai Pisut! They sound interesting

I’ll be back with who I want for the males :)

Fikachu likes this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

So here are my choices for the sons:

KC Taratorn’s Son:
    Toey P. They both are tall, dark and handsome! Plus they both have the most amazing smiles :)
    FDFC42B5-1F25-4CBB-B8D4-30E937003009.jpeg

KC Pawornruj’s son:
    Ball Jitpanu. Pope and Ball are both in the tanner side and they looks similar to me. Plus I loveee Ball and this would be a great career booster for him!
    784A041D-E817-48D8-8AF6-E7940215B1A3.jpeg

KC Puttipat’s son:
    Masu. I’m not really into Masu tbh but he’s a good actor plus him and James look alike. I just need some time to start liking him lol
    BBE5DB2F-D7B4-48ED-81D9-E8FBAF0D138B.jpeg

KC Ratchanon’s son:
    Nine Naphat. These two boys are both really big and tall and are also both on the pale side. I like Nine and see potential in him.
    085AC974-7C15-40C9-A5A7-3FEA5D6A47FB.jpeg

KC Ronnapee’s son:
    Alek T. They both have that Chinese look and they can pass as father and son. Plus I freakin love Alek ❤️
    C734F690-E7AF-4D4C-8C64-614F4195EA04.jpeg

Cr. To rightful owners

S.J.M and Koy123 like this.
  15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I love Ball!!!!!!! I so hope he get promoted one day!

16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I’m waiting for him to get promoted! He should’ve been the p’ek in his lakorn with Benz

KitKat516 likes this.
  17. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

He is the p’ek in that lakorn with Benz, at least in our hearts. He was really good in that role though. EE were able to shipped him and Benz.i
    like your list of actors here!

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. Fikachu

Oooo I hope they remember about this and intend to produce this soon! I can't wait to see this onscreen. Won't it be awesome to see the whole cast again as parents this time around and the new generation finding love with their families' 'enemies'? That'd be interesting to watch. The only issue is who will they cast as the new generation? Will they bring in absolute newbies? Or those underrated ones? Or those fairly new with say about 1-2 years experience in the industry? Or maybe a mix?
    In my opinion, aslong as I can see chemistry (parent-child, lovers etc.) I'm ok.
    Just start on this soon please Ch3!:angel10:

SuzieJ likes this.
  19. Fikachu

Omg guys...guess what I found?
    Someone made a family tree so we can see who is linked to who. The problem is, I don't read Russian so I don't know if this is the actual family tree according to the novels or this is what someone wishes to be. I'll post the pics here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    credit : http://alliance-fansub.ru/showthread.php?p=1425861

Xiongurl26, S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  20. Fikachu

If the family trees in the previous post I posted is true, this means that I must have mixed up my 3rd and 4th guess.

SuzieJ likes this.