[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’m waiting for him to get promoted! He should’ve been the p’ek in his lakorn with Benz
He is the p’ek in that lakorn with Benz, at least in our hearts. He was really good in that role though. EE were able to shipped him and Benz.i
So here are my choices for the sons:

KC Taratorn’s Son:
Toey P. They both are tall, dark and handsome! Plus they both have the most amazing smiles :)
View attachment 29736

KC Pawornruj’s son:
Ball Jitpanu. Pope and Ball are both in the tanner side and they looks similar to me. Plus I loveee Ball and this would be a great career booster for him!
View attachment 29737

KC Puttipat’s son:
Masu. I’m not really into Masu tbh but he’s a good actor plus him and James look alike. I just need some time to start liking him lol
View attachment 29738

KC Ratchanon’s son:
Nine Naphat. These two boys are both really big and tall and are also both on the pale side. I like Nine and see potential in him.
View attachment 29739

KC Ronnapee’s son:
Alek T. They both have that Chinese look and they can pass as father and son. Plus I freakin love Alek ❤
View attachment 29740

Cr. To rightful owners
like your list of actors here!

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Oooo I hope they remember about this and intend to produce this soon! I can't wait to see this onscreen. Won't it be awesome to see the whole cast again as parents this time around and the new generation finding love with their families' 'enemies'? That'd be interesting to watch. The only issue is who will they cast as the new generation? Will they bring in absolute newbies? Or those underrated ones? Or those fairly new with say about 1-2 years experience in the industry? Or maybe a mix?
In my opinion, aslong as I can see chemistry (parent-child, lovers etc.) I'm ok.
Just start on this soon please Ch3!:angel10:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
If the family trees in the previous post I posted is true, this means that I must have mixed up my 3rd and 4th guess.
@SuzieJ I'm confused myself but based on this post, I'm gonna guess...

1. Kwan Reuthai (Marathee's daughter) & Major Mom Luang Chat Glao (Puttipat's son)

2. Dut Apsorn (Willairampa's daughter) & Major Mom Luang Sira (Taratorn's son)

3. Jai Pisut (Kratin's daughter) & Calvary Soldier Mom Luang Ronjak (Ronnapee's son)

4. Pon Cheewan (Katesara's daughter) & Mom Luang Sarut (Pawornruj's son)

5. La-or Jan (Sininoot's daughter) & Mom Luang Puthanet (Rachanon's son)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg guys...guess what I found?
Someone made a family tree so we can see who is linked to who. The problem is, I don't read Russian so I don't know if this is the actual family tree according to the novels or this is what someone wishes to be. I'll post the pics here:

credit : http://alliance-fansub.ru/showthread.php?p=1425861
Looks we need our Russian AF friends here! Anyone speak Russian?

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Looks we need our Russian AF friends here! Anyone speak Russian?
Dear Russian speaking fan(s), could you go to the link that I credited in the post and read that page (maybe even a few pages before)? We can then know if these links between characters was made by someone who has read all the novels or based on someone's fantasies. Thank you!

Hehe @SuzieJ I even made a profile post asking for Russian speaking members to help us out:pancarta:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Dear Russian speaking fan(s), could you go to the link that I credited in the post and read that page (maybe even a few pages before)? We can then know if these links between characters was made by someone who has read all the novels or based on someone's fantasies. Thank you!

Hehe @SuzieJ I even made a profile post asking for Russian speaking members to help us out:pancarta:
Thanks girl! Hopefully we find someone willing to help soon :)

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
This family tree were made by inter fans. Don't know who made it but definitely not Russian fans. We're just posted picture from Spucyforum.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This family tree were made by inter fans. Don't know who made it but definitely not Russian fans. We're just posted picture from Spucyforum.
Do you know if they just made up their own pairings or if it is the real pairings from the book?

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Ahhh thank you @Amikou :angel10:I actually found these on a Russian forum so I thought it was from them. I guess they must have found them on Spicyforum and then shared it with their Russian fans.

Has anyone read the novels? If yes, please share some info with us:)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I found an ig account that is pairing the couples with the same pairings from the character chart. Maybe it’s right

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I found an ig account that is pairing the couples with the same pairings from the character chart. Maybe it’s right
What is the account?
But really tho...the only reliable source of info that we can get is someone who is a member of this forum and has read all the 5 novels. Only then shall we know the true relationships between the characters:confused12:

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Ahhh thank you @Amikou :angel10:I actually found these on a Russian forum so I thought it was from them. I guess they must have found them on Spicyforum and then shared it with their Russian fans.

Has anyone read the novels? If yes, please share some info with us:)
I'm part of that Russian forum by the way. We're translating lakorns from English to Russian. I just found those picture at Spicy and share it with friends.