[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by LLakorn, Nov 16, 2015.

Tags:
  1. thunder143

thunder143 sarNie Hatchling

2. chievi4tennis

chievi4tennis pope and Bella are cool

I want Nine Naphat and Patricia in here too.

3. chievi4tennis

chievi4tennis pope and Bella are cool

And Namtarn.

S.J.M likes this.
  4. Ditto421

Ditto421 sarNie Egg

When sequels like this come, I think it's sad since the older generation that we are more familiar with disappears.

5. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

My guess They will mix a few newbie & A star & rising start, they will probably saved this series for their anniversary project.

6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I can totally see Yeena as Gubgib's daughter lol and Masu as Ronapee's son lol. I really hope they make this series. There needs to be closure between the Jutathep and Tewapom.

Xiongurl26 and S.J.M like this.
  7. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

one thing i wish is the evil sister maybe one of the daughter turn good & married one of of the pek or another story i could imagine there will be a slap & kiss& revenge, It would be nice if they add something like that in the series. ch3 big anniversary is in 2 years so i hope they make this.

8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

They said that all the Tewapom sisters/cousins will have daughters that will marry the Jutathep boys.

xcinsationalx likes this.
  9. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Do we get a revenge and slap & kiss in one of the part!!!!!!
    Now I want this series as fast possible.

10. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I love my Jutathep men but idk how I feel having Marathee & Rampa’s kids marrying their son’s. They didn’t end on a good note enough for me to want those 2 to have that work. Unless they don’t then I’m good! Lol. && I LOVE your idea having Masu as Ronnapee’s kid. I can see it too!

If we could get, everyone in here again like the mains playing as the parents I’d be so happy but I know it won’t happen. That’d be a HUGE cast lol.

xcinsationalx likes this.
  11. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Everyone deserve happiness.

12. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I think one of the daughters tried to seek revenge but fell for the praek instead and the other tried to right her mom's wrong or something. They post the summary of each book somewhere in here.

spanky and S.J.M like this.
  13. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

thanks even when i watched the SJ series i imagine this stroyline, now i will back read the other page, ch3 need this fast asp lakorn.

14. Fikachu

Fikachu Wifey #47 a.k.a The #1 mia stalker

Any news/updates on this series?I'm excited if this series of books will be made into lakorns but it seems that for now,there isn't any news on this series.It hasn't been dropped right?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  15. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I haven’t heard of anything either but I sure hope it won’t be dropped. I’d love to see the next Jutathep genration!

Fikachu likes this.
  16. Fikachu

Fikachu Wifey #47 a.k.a The #1 mia stalker

It'll be beautiful if we get to see the next generation of Jutathep finding their other half.So nostalgic.But I think that even if they were to make this series,the suparburoot jutathep series won't be forgotten.I'm sure there are curious people out there who want to know what their parents have gone through for it to affect their own love stories:)

17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Who i think would fit as the daughter based the the physical looks
    Great and Preems daughter: Chippy woild fit because Great and Preem are on the tan side and Chippy is also on the tan side so she would fit. Plus her and Preem have those annoying noses loool

For Pope and Mews daughter:
    I think Jeena Yeena would be good for these two. I think Yeena looks a lot like Mew except her face is a little more angular and Yeena is kind of petite looking as well simce both Mew and Pope are shories haha

For James Ji and Bellas daughter: I think Yam would be good. She kind of reminds me of Bella and she doesnt look fully thai like bella and james

For Bomb and Taews daughter: Kao supassara would be good for these 2. She has that chinese lool that Taew and Bomb have plus she really light like Bomb and Taew.

James Ma and Mint: Maybe Diana? i cant really think of anyone for these 2. They need to look a little chinese since James looks really chinese.

Xiongurl26 likes this.
  18. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

It will be mostly be about the sons of the family, Also for Yeena I’m sorry to say she lacks the charm & it factor another white version that ch3 wants to promote while diana just neutral.

preetam likes this.
  19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

ohhh its about the sons? idk why i thought its about the daughters lool and yeah i agree with you about Yeena but im just picking people based on how they look compared to the original actors right now because i havent read the books

20. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

They have the summary about each books, if you like go back to the previous page & read them because I did the same.

SuzieJ likes this.