[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

JennieN

sarNie Adult
i wish someone with translate the interview. I need to know what they are saying

Yay to the rating!!! 2 more episodes left. I'm a sad because I LOVE THESE TWO!!!!!

mayag

sarNie Adult
i wish someone with translate the interview. I need to know what they are saying
These are the times that I'm most envious of people who are able to understand Thai. Not all Thai stars are popular enough to have international fanclubs that translate interview, shows, etc. :sad6:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I'm surprised with Tono acting too. It was really good, better than what I expected. Gotta admit at first I was a bit skeptical about him being cast as pra'ek. But he really did a good job.

And the more I look at him, the more good looking he become:love: hahaha...

This is by far my fav as well!:cheer:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sunday didn't have time to put my though on Sunday episode so I finally got time. From Sunday episode I really didn't think the friend were to become the bad guy. In Saturday episode I just thought the friend were just angry and jealous because Rin choose Saran over him but man in Sunday episode everything change. From what I have see so far from first episode till Saturday episode there wasn't really no bad guy plot storyline in here beside Rin who n'rai that just want Saran but Sunday episode change everything who really is the bad guy.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
These are the times that I'm most envious of people who are able to understand Thai. Not all Thai stars are popular enough to have international fanclubs that translate interview, shows, etc. :sad6:
When I have time I can summarize the 3zaap interview for you guys :) But where shall I post it?

I'm willing to do it because I love this pair! They're soo refreshing to see <3

mey198

sarNie Egg
Hi, Does anyone know where I can watch this dubbed by blue dvd or the other company that usually dubs thai lakorns into cambodian, because when I go to any site to watch it, it is the same company for all the sites and the voices are annoying. Also, does anyone know where I can watch other blue dvd dubbed lakorns? Thanks
I know right, the quality of the voice isn't that great. If you're interested in watching Lakorn dubbed in Khmer, you can try merlkon.net, phumikhmer, asialakorn, jongmerl7. Now a day it's so hard to find a good voice dubbed Lakorn. I hope that help.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
3Zaap interview recap-ish

1 of 4

2 of 4

3 of 4

Hey guys, here is a summary of the 3zaap interview w/ Tono, Nychaa, Cheer & Toey. I mainly summarized parts w/ Tono & Nychaa. Just FYI, for a better understanding and not to too much reading I decided to cut some words short or re-word them differently.

Part 1 of 4

Tono said he watched Ch.3 as a kid so he was excited to see the actors. He thought about actresses like Chompoo and was happy that he can join the annual football (soccer) game. When he saw Nychaa he didn’t think that she would be the first Ch.3 actress that he will work with.

@ around 6:00 - That day Tono just got out of his concert and had to take a shower at Broadcast.
N: P’Tono asked if there was any underwear at the place.
*Everyone laughs*
T: Is this something you have to tell everyone? We’re here to promote the lakorn.
Khun Ma: Did you think they would have underwear there?
T: No
T: Everyone at the set was nice but the n’ek (Nychaa) she did something that I’ve never thought one would do, she said Sa-wut-dee (hi) but she whispered “Hai roo na wa tee-nee chong krai” (I’ll let you know who’s channel (talking about place Ch.3) this is)
*Nychaa lets out a huge sigh*
T: continues what Nychaa said, “I’ll let you know this place is not yours”
N: Oh Ho (expression)
T: Then I kept quiet
N: Did you get this dialogue from a lakorn?
Tono teases Nychaa saying no one will believe him with his haircut and the innocent look of Nychaa.

@ around 7:18
Chom: What was your first impression of Tono?
N: Like everyone knows, the first day he came to the set to take a shower and asked for undies, so I was like, hmm.. What kind of guy is he?

@ around 10:00
N: P’No likes to ask me where did this plot come from? He doesn’t do his homework and check which scene comes first.
T: *shakes his head* I want to check to see if Nychaa have the same understanding as me. That’s why I ask. *Nodds his head and looks at Nychaa*

Part 2 of 4

Chom: As you know, Tono and Nychaa is “koo-Gut” (Bickering couple). Who gets teased the most? *Nychaa raised her hands*
N: What he said that I said in the beginning of this interview is all made up; I never said any of that.
T: That’s your words, if anyone will believe it or not it’ll be up to them
N: Oh Ho (expression)
N: He also step on my feet and kick me
Cheer: She does the same!
T: Have you ever hit me in the stomach?
N: NO! wait, wait wait!
Toey: I’ve got hit before too
N: Ok, I did. I was teasing him but w/ P’No he likes me to practice boxing.
Kalamare: You did step on her feet.
T: I know. But it’s just one day out of many days that she gets to hurt me on screen. She hits me in the stomach, when we’re done on set she hides my motorcycle key.
N: P’No likes to come to the set and scatter his belongings. So I pick it up for him.
T: *Doesn’t believe her intensions* You’re fast.
Kala: When you leave the set Nychaa.
N: I forget to tell him where I place his stuff.
T: She brings it home with her!
N: I don’t do it on purpose, I forget
T: Once she talks w/ a soft voice, make a pitty face, everything ends, that’s all she needs to do.

@ around 3:34

T: She also calls me Tono (not P’Tono). If she calls me Tono like a friend it’s ok but she calls me “Tono click click” (Then he rants on to her FC about her) She calls me “Tono click click” everyday
N: You called me “thing-thong” (a term like slow / not smart) first. So I have to find something to call him back. I don’t know what to call him so I came up with “Tono click click”
T: I go on stage and play concerts, I’m with my band. (cool look)
*Nychaa interuprts* “Tono and the Duck, quack quack”
T: My band name is Tono and the Dust, she calls me Tono and the Duck.
N: Quack quack
T: This kid (Nychaa) is not normal

@ around 5:00

Tono talked about the first day he meet Cheer, she brought him (salapao or Hum Bao) he posted it on IG and said Nychaa got mad. She said she got mad because he said Cheer is good and she isn’t. Then Cheer said she gave him food what do you give him? Nychaa said she gives him a lot of things but when asked what she says she doesn’t remember.
T: She doesn’t tease me alone too, her mom does it as well. When he Tata-tell on her mom she (Nychaa mom) laughs, I’m telling the truth! Her mom never stops her, never.
Kala: What is today? Opening up Tono’s feeling?

3 of 4

When Tono was showing his motorcycle Nychaa mentioned that she helped him paint the wheels. That bandage that is on the motorcycle is also from Nychaa. *yep, what a FIN moment* He got hurt so she gave him a bandage and his hands was sweating while driving so he put it on his motorcycle and left it there.
Kala: She have a boyfriend
T: I know, but it’s sentimental

The people at the set doesn’t like when Tono drives his motorcycle, Nychaa said when he does something come up, like him getting hurt from it. Nychaa had to bring him to the hospital.

@ around 3:15
T: I will show you what my fanclub had given me.
*Nychaa panics.” These are mine!”*
Nycha mom helped Tono prank Nychaa, giving some of her fav stuffed animals to Tono.

@ around 7:00

N: P’No is “naruk, chill chill, sabai sabai” a hard worker. Whenever on set w/ him he gives his all.
*Tono interrupts and says it sounds like she’s force to complement me*
T: The first day I saw her I didn’t know who she was but after working with her I won’t forget who she is. She’s punctual, responsible, always thinking positive. I think she’s a n’ek on/off screen. In the future if I get to work with her or not, I will support her. I hope she succeed in love, with work I want Thai people to get to know her and love her.
N: I don’t know how to word it, but he’s very “naruk” like I said. He’s sincere, you can talk to him.
*At the end Nychaa requested Tono to sing a song for her* Another FIN moment!

Last edited:

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much for the translations!! Im sure we all love them even more now!

Iamgreat

sarNie Egg
I know right, the quality of the voice isn't that great. If you're interested in watching Lakorn dubbed in Khmer, you can try merlkon.net, phumikhmer, asialakorn, jongmerl7. Now a day it's so hard to find a good voice dubbed Lakorn. I hope that help.
Thank you! The voices in the one posted on asialakorn for this lakorn is a bit better than the other sites, but it's still not great like bluedvd or the other company that usually dubs lakorns. The video quality is not that great either :( I guess I will just have to wait.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
These two! They are so hot together!!! I've never seen a Tono lakorn but with this one, I'm impressed! I haven't liked a new couple for a while and these two are amazing together. I swear, they aren't bickering, they are flirting!