[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
Its a bit bizarre that they only filmed one kiss scene while shooting the drama and then they shot two additional kiss scenes afterwards, very recently actually.. Hence Tonos bandanas on both scenes since he is shaved now. What made them shoot them? Did they think thatbthey needed extra skinship? Anyone knows?

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg

credit: IG @broadcasttv

Will miss these two so much:icon12: :crybaby2:
Great ending!! :clap::clap:

and I love this scene and photo of them! Look at those smiles! :aaaaa::cheer:
#NONI #โน่ณิ

mayag

sarNie Adult
Awww so sad it's done!! Wish we got one more episode. :sad6::sad6:

But I'm excited to watch Alex and Prang too!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love love this part but I really wish the last 2 episodes isn't so rush. It should have at least like 9 episodes to space out all the storyline correctly. Also, I need more Tono and Nycha on my screen. They are just too cute and I'm sure gonna miss this couple.

I think Rin death isn't necessary so I think they need to be rewritten. Also, I want to see Tono and his parents together more. They seem like a cute family. Especially Saran and his mom.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Still can't move on from this.
Hopefully Tono will sign under CH3 and act in a lakorn again.

I know Nychaa is filming another lakorn with Alek now. Anyone know Tono next work?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
loooove this part! hope to see more of him...i was ehhh with tono but this character made me like him n i would even say he's sexy...well saran is...

off to prang n alek

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@lilyjoonki Tono doesn't seem like he signed any other lakorn as of now. Keep in mind that he is into his music a lot. Last couple of days he was having concerns do he couldn't watch the last episode with the rest of the cast.
P.S last episode had 6.4% ratings..highest tgan any other cupid series!!
Yes, this part is the highest in rating out of the other part for its end but part 2 also end around 6% too. Only this part and part 2 made in 6% for its end.

loooove this part! hope to see more of him...i was ehhh with tono but this character made me like him n i would even say he's sexy...well saran is...

off to prang n alek
I wasn't sure of Tono for this before either but he was a perfect Mor Saran. I think TONO made the doctor sexy. I finally see the charm in him after this series with Nychaa. No wonder his co-stars always fall for him. He has that bad boy with a good heart thing down and I am loving it. :icon12::icon12: :risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Come on, we all fall for TONO after this series. I know I did ...hard. I find him charming for something. Like his smiles and his voice...is so adorable. I love him in here and I think I find TONO a perfect costar for Nychaa. They are definitely cute. Can they have a photoshop or something?

Come on, we all fall for TONO after this series. I know I did ...hard. I find him charming for something. Like his smiles and his voice...is so adorable. I love him in here and I think I find TONO a perfect costar for Nychaa. They are definitely cute. Can they have a photoshop or something?
You mean "photoshoot"? :)

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
@lilyjoonki Tono doesn't seem like he signed any other lakorn as of now. Keep in mind that he is into his music a lot. Last couple of days he was having concerns do he couldn't watch the last episode with the rest of the cast.
P.S last episode had 6.4% ratings..highest tgan any other cupid series!!
I know, he guests for Ritz concert. Well, if there is no lakorn, I need to see new MV or anything from him. Caught a "Tono fever" right now hahaha...
Anyway, how does the rating works? I never understand how read the rating.

:love: Hahaha... I'm guilty as charged. I've been digging all past videos of Tono in youtube.
Yesssss... rooting for a photoshoot. In Honeymoon Travel is even better because they always provide BTS videos...

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay!!! Can't wait for their photoshoot. They are the third Cupids couple to have the honeymoon and travel magazine photoshoot next to Indy and Wawwa and Toey P. and Cheer. How I wish all Cupids couples had the opportunity to do it.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Yeayyyy for the news!:clap: Can't wait for the BTS.

Btw I want to share with all of you, Tono-lovers:p his mischievous self during Ritz Come Back to You concert. He seriously a flirt and can act very well. I also agree some fans said he need to have his own talk show because it's very entertaining even just watching him talk for 12+ minutes.

Note: My Thai is quite limited so I paraphrase and guess some words. So whomever can understand Thai better, do correct me if I'm wrong . Thank you!:angel10:

Starts at 7:23
*Tono talks as he descended the stairs and the audience started to scream*
T: You're bad, just scream for Ritz alone is enough.
But I'm curious on one thing. It's something that need to be curious about too. What is the name of your concert?

* Ritz pull him up the stairs back to the stage *
R: Come back here~2x. I'm worried audience on the upper tier will not see.
Actually, I'm not worried about you but if I follow you down there, the banner might fall on my head.

T: How much is the ticket (for upper tier)?
R: THB500
T: Just 500 no need to see everything.
You don't have the right to scream, it's just 500. [not sure the meaning of the word]

*points to audience in front*
T: How about you, dear?
*audience answered THB 4000*
T: Oh.. 4000! You're so cute! So awesome!
R: Hold on. How come there are things like this?
*Tono looks at upper tier audience*
T: Don't pout at me or else I go up and kiss you on the lips.

They also talked about Nychaa during the concert. I'll translate that later since it's late now. :yawn: