[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for Friday to watch more of this couple. They are really cute. I even think their facial features are similar with each other. The big smiles that they have. I really want to watch in english sub now

spanky

sarNie OldFart
awww....they r soo cute together!

I like ken n nam but her character exaggerates too much n alawys blaming p'k

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This part is ending on June 17, 2017. So this part have 7 episodes in all. The trailer for part 7 already came out today.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I was watching them on 3Zaap and I love how Nychaa always tease Tono. Especially her calling Tono's band Tono and the "Duck". Friday's almost here, I can't wait.

nongnee17

sarNie Egg
I love this couple so much. They are too cute. I swear everytime I see Tono he seems to be more handsome than the last time. Haha! And they both got seriously the cutest smiles. LOL!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol you know as I was watching this, What Rarin is doing to Milin is totally illegal and Prao having a boyfriend that is a lawyer, should have asked him if it was legal or not. Then again, if logic existed, there wouldn't be a lakorn lol.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Tono is really adorable in this role and yes, he's getting more handsome. I like this hair on him. Also, his song for this part is so good. I like how the songs are use in such perfect timing.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love how he keeps an eyes n ears open....rin is soo annoying...obviously he not game n they r best bud...milin is too swt

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think we might get the kiss scene tomorrow.

OMG Rin need to go. :mad: I don't want her to end up with the friend either. She doesn't deserve the friend. So far out of the n'rai in this hold series so far, Rin is the worst and annoying. I really can't stand watching her scene.

I hope we have more sweet scene of Milin & Sarun. because there only 2 more episodes left before it end.

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling

OMG Rin need to go. :mad: I don't want her to end up with the friend either. She doesn't deserve the friend. So far out of the n'rai in this hold series so far, Rin is the worst and annoying. I really can't stand watching her scene.

I hope we have more sweet scene of Milin & Sarun. because there only 2 more episodes left before it end.
Only two episodes left?? There won't be 7 in total!??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Based on today's episode it seems the friend isn't too innocent or good though??

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes! Me 3....love them in here... this is the 1st cupid 1 I stuck out to n looking fwd to nxt ep

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I really want to watch this weekends eps but been busy trying to finish my project cause I'm leaving on Thursday to visit best friend in Perth
So the best friend is evil???????? I sense it may be happening cause I had a thought he's jealous and really envy of Saran.... and when Saran said he's trying to find a rich girlfriend to pay off debt, I thought that's why the friend wants to hook up with Rin perhaps. The friend doesn't seem like a true friend.