[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think they described Nark as being clever and intelligent because she's just not your typical 17 year old teenager. She's had more life experiences than her peers, therefore she seems witty and different. I mean, her plan about the bad guys killing their own people was pretty wicked. The action scenes are all just horribly done. It's always awkward and LOOKS like they're play fighting.

I am pretty satisfied with the progress. I'm glad I stuck to the show. Bomb's acting has grown on me. I just think of him as being an arrogant, stuck up mob leader.

Ep. 10 had some adorable moments. The sunlight in the background setting was amazing when LS & Nark was nose to nose. Very nice scenes for still pictures.

fun

Expired Sarnie
x0unerthanlater said:
I think they described Nark as being clever and intelligent because she's just not your typical 17 year old teenager. She's had more life experiences than her peers, therefore she seems witty and different. I mean, her plan about the bad guys killing their own people was pretty wicked. The action scenes are all just horribly done. It's always awkward and LOOKS like they're play fighting.

I am pretty satisfied with the progress. I'm glad I stuck to the show. Bomb's acting has grown on me. I just think of him as being an arrogant, stuck up mob leader.

I think that once you get pass Bomb's acting and all the hilarious action scene so far, one can enjoy the lakorn. I think of him as a super rich man who has people wanting to kill him. I  can't see him being one of the biggest baddest leader to a high profile crime organization. I know lakorn is make-believe but it is just too unreal to accept even in dramaland. 

Her plan that had saved Lan Ser was indeed wicked but a leader of a Mafia leader could have easily found his way out without the aid of a 17 year old girl (maybe that is another reason why it is difficult for me to see Lan Ser as a Mob leader). She quick in putting pieces together but her biological father is a genius (as claim by Yuttapong and the others). I wish I could speak, read and write in Thai so that I can help the writers a bit. The part where LS gave Nark the cubic, I would have twerk the scene a bit by making her solve the rubik cube within a minute. LS is amazed so he then decides to buy her another one with 4x4x4 dimension. I can solve a rubik cube under 3 minutes. Okay I admit I am no genius, I YouTube it and with time mastered it. It's pretty much logic. I remember back in middle school, my super smart friend can do it under 30 seconds!!! His first try was under 3 minutes. That would at least make it believable that she has some kind of rare intelligence. 

I have to say I love the romance in here. He's so in love and gentle with her. I love that he told off one of the worker that only he can order Nark around and that no once else can.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Lol he just pissed off because he plans to have some romantic dinner with her at his office for the NY. Bet he planned to kiss her at 12am too. Lol the romance is really cute and sweet.

Reactions: fun

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I seriously didn't expect Bank and Nychaa to fall for each other or whatever they are feeling, lol. But I'm kinda glad. Nychaa would have been cute with Danny too.

The cartwheel over the desk still makes me mad, lol. It was so unnecessary.

I really hope First doesn't like her.. -.- I've been watching this lakorn without any subs which sucks buy who cares. I still understand.

I like the lakorn though. (; It's nice. Tbh, after all the episodes, Bomb and Mint finally caught my eyes. They're actually kinda cute. Haha. :3

Looking forward to seeing First and Bank more though. Both are good enough. XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
ip.smilez said:
I needa catch up with you girls. Ahahha that cartwheel tho. He could've just walked over the desk lol
What episode are you on? I am surprise I actually got caught up. Hurry so we can spazz.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahaah fun I can see that you have a lot to say about Cubic. Heehe I'm only on ep9 right now and I am loving every inch of Ruethainark. I'll catch up on Wed when I'm free. :) So cannot wait to write my thoughts down lol

Ratings

Cr: tagged

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG did it really hit double digit? And yes I have a lot more to say, but I don't want to blast this thread up with just my post.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
The Lakorn actually doing pretty well...can't wait till next week.

Fun... I love reading ur analysis if the Lakorn... Although I understand what they said, I love the details u write in here.

ip.smilez, thanks for the rating info.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
now that i finished ep 10..it seem ruethainark's dad has a secret of his own..wonder what that is...

loved the lakorn so far...every scenes of koo pra'nang are cute...

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry for the doubled post.  :bhehe:

I'm still in Ep. 9 and Cubic (30%- story & 70% for MINT! :pervie:  ) is really worth watching!
Anyways, I must say that it has really lovely pairs. They have their own cute stories that really hooks people up. 

Peuy In & Meena= Has a light Slap/Kiss story  :drools:

Jong Sing & Mei Jing (who i thought would be like her role in SJ Series: a super mean villain, turned out to be one of the characters I loved)= has a Cute one- sided 'secret love' story.  :dance1:

and of course 

Lan Ser & Nark = cat & dog love story. I shouted many times and rolled over my bed everytime Lan Ser unintentionally showed his care/ feelings for Nark  :woot:

I'm really thankful for those patient & very hard working subbers there in Vikii. Without them, i may have not understood the Lakorn for I don't know thai language  :cry:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I might tried to watch it again, when I have more free time.....i'm having a hard time getting pass Bomb in this character....if he was more goofy like his 1st series...it's more his forte

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
fun said:
I think that once you get pass Bomb's acting and all the hilarious action scene so far, one can enjoy the lakorn. I think of him as a super rich man who has people wanting to kill him. I  can't see him being one of the biggest baddest leader to a high profile crime organization. I know lakorn is make-believe but it is just too unreal to accept even in dramaland. 

Her plan that had saved Lan Ser was indeed wicked but a leader of a Mafia leader could have easily found his way out without the aid of a 17 year old girl (maybe that is another reason why it is difficult for me to see Lan Ser as a Mob leader). She quick in putting pieces together but her biological father is a genius (as claim by Yuttapong and the others). I wish I could speak, read and write in Thai so that I can help the writers a bit. The part where LS gave Nark the cubic, I would have twerk the scene a bit by making her solve the rubik cube within a minute. LS is amazed so he then decides to buy her another one with 4x4x4 dimension. I can solve a rubik cube under 3 minutes. Okay I admit I am no genius, I YouTube it and with time mastered it. It's pretty much logic. I remember back in middle school, my super smart friend can do it under 30 seconds!!! His first try was under 3 minutes. That would at least make it believable that she has some kind of rare intelligence. 

I have to say I love the romance in here. He's so in love and gentle with her. I love that he told off one of the worker that only he can order Nark around and that no once else can.

I agree, I was expecting her to solve the cube in front of LLS.

Plus, a real mob leader would not travel with only the driver. They usually have a whole entourage with them everywhere they go. And even though this is just a lakorn, I have to agree that on some level, they should have written it with realistic scenarios. On 3 Zaap, Mint mentioned that the acting was supposed to be on the cartoon-y side. So I guess if you think of it as a comical, anime-ish show, it makes sense.

fun

Expired Sarnie
x0unerthanlater said:

Plus, a real mob leader would not travel with only the driver. They usually have a whole entourage with them everywhere they go. And even though this is just a lakorn, I have to agree that on some level, they should have written it with realistic scenarios. On 3 Zaap, Mint mentioned that the acting was supposed to be on the cartoon-y side. So I guess if you think of it as a comical, anime-ish show, it makes sense.
lol i have seen many biazzare jdrama and anime so i can understand the nonsense. i guess this lakorn is turn off your brain and just watch.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:

Isn't it that he did travel with his entourage but they end up betraying him?? Thus why she was the only one left to save him that day? Plus his entourage follows him, he has a car in front of him and one behind him pretty much at all times, but they don't show it on screen because of costs? lol.

IDK why I am watching this lakorn. I think it is for the storyline? Lin Le Ser is so stiff because he's so chic. The director wants us to translate what he is thinking all on our own without dialogue haha.

Danny confuses me in what he thinks of Nat. IDK if he is drawn to her because he is her best friend or because he likes her and is just plain annoyed. 

Since I don't have to think too much, I think that's why I am watching it. Just answered my own question :p

I like Lin Peu In & Meena, glad it ended with him at the door. Hoping more dialogue between them and ughh don't want Nat's sister back in the picture. It's going to cause me to yell at the screen!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
PhoneO_5 said:

Isn't it that he did travel with his entourage but they end up betraying him?? Thus why she was the only one left to save him that day? Plus his entourage follows him, he has a car in front of him and one behind him pretty much at all times, but they don't show it on screen because of costs? lol.

Since I don't have to think too much, I think that's why I am watching it. Just answered my own question :p

I like Lin Peu In & Meena, glad it ended with him at the door. Hoping more dialogue between them and ughh don't want Nat's sister back in the picture. It's going to cause me to yell at the screen!
I also don't want the sister back either. It going to have more chaos in the dramas...