[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I so didn't expect to love it this much! I barely started it this morning but I couldn't seem to stop myself lol 
Chalida's character is awesome here, she's full of charms, and as expected she has a really chemistry with Bomb....like she always has good chemistry with her male leads, which makes things a whole lot more enjoyable! 

Bomb is hella awkward and stiff here tho, but he has his good moments sometimes 

This lakorn just keeps growing on me! I'm loving it a bit too much right now considering its many flaws 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Lan Se is so possessive of Nak. He kept saying he can't love her because he is a mafia. But yet when Jong Sin suggested to send her back to Thailand he got all quiet. When Jong Sin walked off he was like no because she is mine. Hahahaha

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I'm still way behind with this Larkon,I'm waiting on the subs,can I ask is someone recapping this Larkon??

It seems cubic is starting to do well in ratings,the latest rating for ep 8 was 9.5 that's suddenly increased from last week eps

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I'm only at episode 4 for Cubic, I actually like it so far. I find it funny how people keep calling Nak smart. And I can't wait to watch more, My sister has been watching mvs with Bank and Nychaa, and now she wants to watch it just for them. I prefer Bomb from Khun Chai Ratchanon, but he's okay in Cubic. I really like Mint, she is perfect to play Nak. I can't wait to make a mv for this lakorn! :) 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^yes please do!! 

I'm glad it's doing well on rating! I'm still trying to catch up, currently watching ep05; I love how Lin Lan Ser is so possessive of Nark as well, and how he's acting all jealous of Danny  :coverlaf: He is obviously already falling for her, so cute! 

Bank and Nycha have like a slap/kiss story on their own, but goddamn they are so awkward, it's obvious they are both rookies, no? 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It's finally picking up a good pace. I like the change between Lan Ser & Nak. I think it's really cute when he gave her the Rubic's cube... wish someone gave me one.. tehehe =P

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I'm really liking Cubic. Mint is doing superb omgawsh. I'm really liking her character and how she's acting. Been waiting for her to be onscreen for the longest since i didn't watch Khun Chai Ronnapee .. Bomb however, he's alright. His acting is really "emotionless". I know thats how his character is but, how he acts is like, reading a script . No eyebrow motion, and his smile is like not sincere at all because his eyes shows no feelings maybe haha. But all in all, i think he's improving and i guess it's watchable. And I'm glad it's doing well, this is a lakorn I've been anticipating for  :yes: 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Bank and Nychaa's character are pretty awkward, lol. Bank, when he tried to kiss her, he doesn't even go all the way, there are so many space between his lip and her neck. But they're still cute. :3 They get along well offscreen so that's good. So adorable. ;3 I can't really take Bank serious because he is just too cute for me to handle! AHH!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
ip.smilez; Rightt. Bank does show more emotion. Which makes me love him even more. Even First does too. But STILL okay with Bomb. He'll get it one day. :) Mint and Nychaa has like what? 2 episodes together and they already are more sister like than the actual one (in the lakorn).

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Bank and Nychaa's character are pretty awkward, lol. Bank, when he tried to kiss her, he doesn't even go all the way, there are so many space between his lip and her neck. But they're still cute. :3 They get along well offscreen so that's good. So adorable. ;3 I can't really take Bank serious because he is just too cute for me to handle! AHH!
Maybe bc she's still under age. She's only 17 but yea Bank is stillba cutie lol

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
Bank and nychaa are really cute together. I hope he really likes her and they end up together. Lan ser and nak are so cute. The gun scene where he gets shot and the hospital scene made me love them even more. Bomb is pretty cute and the scenes in the hospital is great, he is falling for her. I hope jongsing ends up with mei jin. If not, I'm gonna be so upset. I can't wait til mei jin finds out. Love most of the characters in here except yong wen, for those who haven't seen ep 8, yong wen makes me so mad. How could he do that to bai ling.