[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
woooooooooooooooow i loved the ideaNark did really clever and i love when she teased lanser hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its refreshing to see mint in different character 

fun

Expired Sarnie
i totally forgot today is friday.

did it get better? i didnt get to finish ep.2 from last week lol

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
fun said:
i totally forgot today is friday.

did it get better? i didnt get to finish ep.2 from last week lol
well today ep its more about how she gonna deliver the guns i think its better the truth iam watching for mint she is really doing a great job 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im sort of starting on this, its funny.  Bomb is lol, ahahhahah but acting is not bad. I was so confused when I saw that Mint has so much gap in btw her teeth, but I think it was just for the lakorn. I dont recall her having so much gaps in btw her teeth.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm watching this without subs and it just feels kinda weird because in episode 3, Mint and First were arguing then back to normal then arguing again.. .__. But I'm falling for the wrong couple here.. LOL.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
watched the first  ep today,the larkon its not bad,its quite interesting but yeah bomb omg,his acting is more worse like he did in khun chai,i like first and mint they suit it each other,i think im gonna have a second lead syndrome lol

cant wait for more 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay just got started with this Lakorn to episode 2, and wow totally love the new side of mint heheheh Ruthainak is such a smart girl and a sharp mouth too! Bomb, him still need improvement and it okay after all this is his 2nd Lakorn that he is starting in. It totally understandable :) .

The actor who played Danny is such a cutie!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Seems like this thread has died down a lot haha. This is the first time where Chalida does not have good chemistry with her co-star. Bomb ended her streak :( 

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
I agree... and today Chalida was cute... fooling around in the driver's outfit... and Bomb (right now I got used to his acting, as someone mentioned earlier I see his character as a rich snobby business man rather than a mafia boss). Also, I am rooting for First(Danny)&MintC to have lakorn together in the future.

Also, does anyone know when MintC lakorn with Boy's fitting is? (over did it gt cancelled)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
There are so many handsome guys in this lakorn... <3_<3

First doesn't like Mint right? I mean, I hope not cause I don't want him ending up getting hurt. <|3 ;__;

This Bank guy is cutee! (Lin Puey In). 

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
Ntsuab-Ci said:
There are so many handsome guys in this lakorn... <3_<3

First doesn't like Mint right? I mean, I hope not cause I don't want him ending up getting hurt. <|3 ;__;

This Bank guy is cutee! (Lin Puey In). 
I think Danny(First) does like Mint C's character...  believe in page 20-32 someone mentioned it... he better not be heartbroken (he it too cute)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The kid that plays Danny can act waaaaay better than Bomb. What annoys me the most about Bomb is the way he talks. When he finishes a sentence... he closes his mouth a certain. It's like he's reciting a speech or something. It doesn't look like he naturally talks that way.The lakorn is still interesting enough that I keep watching it. There's some weird directing going on. Sometimes everyone seems unsure of their dialogue and seem to pause...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I have a problem w/his talking too! and his facial expression -.- i ffw his scene and watch Mint w/other ppl..

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
I love this drama so far. I only watched the first two episodes and I hate the nark's father. His character is so hateful, I want to punch him in the face most of the time. Other than that, I like Mint's character in here. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and she's really funny. My first time seeing Bomb, he's pretty cute and I can't wait to see more of him and mint together. Is it weird that he will eventually like mint who is only 17 in the drama. I find it kinda weird but then I was like, I will just pretend they are about the same age. Can't wait for viki to finish subbing it.

hippo

sarNie Adult
I'm really loving Chalida in here, I like her character and her acting for it. 
I heard that she was told to over act a little, because they want it to have the comic vibe to and especially because of her character's personality. 

the thing i wish most for this lakorn is that it wasn't Bomb.
i've never really liked him from the start and i wasn't especially ecstatic when i heard he was being paired with Chalida, but i was just happy that Chalida had confirmed work. I wish they actually got a pra eak that was a little older and can handle this role. You gotta be a stern and strong character but not stiff! *sigh
I also agree that his brother was better than him. LOL
and danny is also good, i love their friendship/relationship. 

the story is something a little different, i want to know how it will develop for each character.

Chalida gave an interview that her lakorn with Boy should be fitting this month and opening or filming next month, if i remember correctly. They are waiting for the director to be free. 
YaY!!!

jewels

sarNie Egg
I'm enjoying the overall theme of the lakorn - just not Bomb's acting.  The kid who played his younger self (nong Yord) did a better job!

He's trying to compensate for his lisp, which is why his dialogue sounds stiff like he's just reciting the script.  Seems the director doesn't know what to do with him either.  I don't know if the original internet novel had these scenes written in, but there are a lot where Bomb's just sipping coffee/tea from his little cup.  So annoyed, can't they have him do anything else?!

He would be in a scene talking to Mint or Nott and sipping from the cup in between his dialogue, doesn't look very bad ass or mafia-esque to me.