[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Step

Mrs James Ma
 :coverlaf: we can chat general things like about their events, how we become their fan, their funny moments of JJ and Kim separate :coverlaf: we can chat anything related about this lakorn and the leads Peace :shrug: :p
peace said:
what we can chat about them step :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: , they barely met in less than the hand count times they hardly have recent pic of them working together their chemistry still a mystery how it will be , i don't know what i will talk about :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
  :coverlaf: we can chat general things like about their events, how we become their fan, their funny moments of JJ and Kim separate :coverlaf: we can chat anything related about this lakorn and the leads Peace :shrug: :p
well sure thing based on what you said and bieluvr and 040156 , since i don't follow jj closely and since i know my kimmy is a bomb of energy and love doing funny moment with her co _star and crews she work with in general then probably we will have a looott to laugh about haha that one of the things i'm waiting for to see when the monkey male will meet the monkey female what will happen in the set and will they get along well haha again i 'm positive :yes: i don't want to talk about their individual work here they have their own thread i want to talk about them as a pair and what we expect :coverlaf: 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I'm sure Kim and JJ can get down together well. Both are very lively people and loves to play around. IF were to say, they'll be able to get closer and more comfortable with each other more than with James Ma. But I don't know if it'll be to the point of like Boy and Mark though.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the boy is still shy calling her p'kim :ghehe: it will be fun to watch how they will become when they start to film and know each other more sadly we will have to wait another month to see it :phew: so much wait lately as kim's fan waiting for her lakorn with jma to air waiting for this to do fitting and filming 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
But he is supposed to call her P Kim because Kim is older than him. LOL. I don't think it's cause he's shy, but more because he wants to be respective toward her. But once he gets to be with her for a while, he'll be crazy like her. I'm sure. :)

sarNie Adult
I find that James Ji is generally shy (at first) around pretty girls.  :lmao3: I'm not sure, but I think since Mark is also his big brother from the very very handsome concert, it might also have a factor. Maybe he won't play pranks on Kim. (and maybe he also won't touch her in the waist often  :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the new fresh pair waiting for their first appearing in February :p :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t94vtSPw_8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfL6ny6HB68

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
It will appear :yes: I think may be not in front of the media. JJ used to tease Yaya but in front of camera he acted like quiet guy :p
It will appear, as it always does with Bella too. Bella has Weir and James still monkey's around with her. :)

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
It will appear, as it always does with Bella too. Bella has Weir and James still monkey's around with her. :)

Yes, I'm sure JJ will only be shy in the beginning. But after that they'll be dancing and singing around or something. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim  feel worry when she act with younger actors she feel she doesn't fit them but she look good with james ma and they have a really great chemistry i can't wait to see jirakim pair i feel so curious how they turn out :ghehe: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont blame Kim for thinking like that. From day she starting her career, people blamed her for her weight. Kim is healthy and big boned. She cant look skinny. When she has new lakorn, fans start talking about her face and weight again like she is over weight and fat, she will not look good with P'eks and Kim proves them wrong always by having best chemistry with all her co stars :dance3: :dance3: Kim should not think she dont fit for young actor. She is a beautiful girl :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love her the way she is and i hope she will not slim down more from my standards  she is perfect like that and i think with the right makeup and hair style she can fit james j she will not look younger than him but at least she will not look so much older than him and for me the importance is  in the chemistry i just need them to have a good chemistry and  a good exchange of feeling through the eyes and i will be happy , just few days and the suspense will end February is on the corner   :dance2:  :dance2: