[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we need the fitting first all what i want to see for now is the fitting pic , for the rest of the detail we will have to wait what pjaew want to do :p

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Maybe the fitting will be around this month if not then.....NO! February it is! :thumbdown:  :thumbdown: 

Beside, this is not the only lakorn that James Ji is having right after the one he is current filming with Bella, right? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  I remember he have one with Teaw too no?  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: Anyways, hopefully we get something lol! I'll wait patiently here as the days drag by and until there some fitting pics lol! 

Step

Mrs James Ma
JJ and Bella's Padiwarada will be airing this week or next week. With Taew, its like this lakorn. No fitting. James is BUSY. He is travelling Japan and thailand always.
Sweet_09 said:
Maybe the fitting will be around this month if not then.....NO! February it is! :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

Beside, this is not the only lakorn that James Ji is having right after the one he is current filming with Bella, right? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  I remember he have one with Teaw too no?  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: Anyways, hopefully we get something lol! I'll wait patiently here as the days drag by and until there some fitting pics lol! 

sarNie Adult
Oh! I thought that my reply got through last night. Anyway, James Ji is going to Japan again on the 13th. Dunno when he'll be back but he has an event in thailand on the 24th. Now Paris Fashion week is also in the week of the 24th so I'm not sure if he is still going to Paris and for how long he'll be abroad. God, the kid needs to stay put in Thailand. I'm getting worried about him.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:facepalm: so if they didn't do the fitting within this week mean we will have to wait to February :phew: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so much torture seriously i miss her lakorn work updates i really really hope they can make it and do the fitting this week :phew: 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Can't wait to see this because it'll be something a little different for Kim. I still sorta wish the pra'ek was someone else, Jame's Ji just has to big of a baby face. Grate would have been an awesomeeeeeeeee choice, but I guess can't win them all. I'll still watch for Kim ♥

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:

CH3 stuff told the filming will start in Feb.
:party: :clap: thank you for the good news then are they gonna the fitting and filming in the same mouth so anxious to see the pic i keep trying to imagine them together  

MomRamy said:
Does anyone know the link to watch the original version of this Lakorn?
there is two previous version to this one with Noi the other with pancake but it's raw i couldn't found eng sub  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can we have more detail like when approximately in February debut , middle ,end haha :ghehe:    

Step

Mrs James Ma
End please lol I'm sooo soo selfish :coverlaf: jk jk :p im waiting to see their fitting i cant wait till febraury end  :cry:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Wow...she's on the roll, from Boy to James Ma, now James Ji....... She's never turn me down since I start watching her lakorns, especially the one w/Nadech (was the first one I start like her)