[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
:party: :clap: thank you for the good news then are they gonna the fitting and filming in the same mouth so anxious to see the pic i keep trying to imagine them together  

there is two previous version to this one with Noi the other with pancake but it's raw i couldn't found eng sub  
I'm looking for Noi version, do you have the link?

Step

Mrs James Ma
If anyone dont know how Jiraberley look tgether, fan art by bieluvr :) sorry for quoting again. they are beautiful :wink: :heart:
Bieluvr said:
For those of you who are trying to imagine KimJi together. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW James and Kim will start filming this lakorn next month!!! WOOHOO!  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance2:

Kim will just look perfectly fine if they did her make up and hair style correctly than she will be fine! :pervie: Excited and hopefully this lakorn fitting will be around this month and how about the opening ceremony :scratchhead2: .  Don't that usually happen too? Or it just depend?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hooohooo slow down sweet_09 thinking of the opening ceremony already you are sure super excited :clap: i insist i need to see the fitting pic first :D for the opening ceremony some do it properly some just do it fast without so much spotlight 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think most of them have opening ceremony except Anne. I'm very excited for Jiraberley :yes: Fitting, opening ceremony, filming. Febrauary is lucky for us :wink:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
His name is John Ratanaveroj. Thanks for the link, I've been trying to find it so I can watch it. :)
you are welcome Bieluvr :p and thank you for the name 

sarNie Adult
There's a thread about Kim and James (or Buang Hong?) in Pantip, though I'm sorry, I can't understand Thai. There are pretty pictures though!

http://pantip.com/topic/34638765

And also, according to Mayji, James Ji will be in Japan from Jan 13-17 then from Japan he will fly to Paris for the fashion week, then return to Thailand on the 24th. Oh god, he's going to be in 3 different time zones in a span of a week. My poor boy. I hope he'll be ok. He'll have one week left for January. I don't know if Buang Hong fitting can fit in there, especially when he'd be promoting Padiwarada too. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
from google translation seems everybody trying to answer if they will match or not  a baby face looking james with mature looking kim , i bet so many people are anxious to see the fitting pics so much suspense :nailbiter:  i loved this two pics the most i think they can make it work if they gave them the right makeup hairstyles and cloths :heart: i'm really positive 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
040156 said:
And also, according to Mayji, James Ji will be in Japan from Jan 13-17 then from Japan he will fly to Paris for the fashion week, then return to Thailand on the 24th. Oh god, he's going to be in 3 different time zones in a span of a week. My poor boy. I hope he'll be ok. He'll have one week left for January. I don't know if Buang Hong fitting can fit in there, especially when he'd be promoting Padiwarada too. 

:faint: :faint: ohlalalalalaaaaaa :phew: well you made my hope smaller to have the fitting within the next week 

sarNie Adult
peace said:
from google translation seems everybody trying to answer if they will match or not  a baby face looking james with mature looking kim , i bet so many people are anxious to see the fitting pics so much suspense :nailbiter:  i loved this two pics the most i think they can make it work if they gave them the right makeup hairstyles and cloths :heart: i'm really positive 

Don't worry Peace, there was a thread in Pantip where a member was saying (well, if Google Translate is accurate) Bella Ranee looked like James Ji's mom.  :sweat: But hey! They still managed to become koo-jin. I think with Kim's acting chops and James Ji's stylists, they can make it work. I don't think Kim looks any older than Bella. Maybe they'll just say Kim looks like his older sister  :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are funny haha :lolyup: as i said personally i feel they will look good enough together , they are a new fresh pair so i will enjoy discovering the chemistry between them :yes: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww I have to wait more for my Jiraberley :no: :no:
I know my Jiraberley will look good. I did not know how Kim and James Ma look in pcknmcpw. Now they look HOOOT together so I think Jiraberley also look good. Paa Jaew has good choice. He paired Nadech and Kim, James Ji and Yaya. I think he knows Jiraberley will look good so selected them :yes:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
peace said:
hooohooo slow down sweet_09 thinking of the opening ceremony already you are sure super excited :clap: i insist i need to see the fitting pic first :D for the opening ceremony some do it properly some just do it fast without so much spotlight 

Hahaha! I tried to slow down but I can't! Too excited for this because it a new pair and it our girl, Kimmy!

you go, Step! I totally agreed!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Step

Mrs James Ma
February is too looong to wait :yawn: please come to this thread all JJ and Kim's fans. We can chat about them till the fitting lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what we can chat about them step :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: , they barely met in less than the hand count times they hardly have recent pic of them working together their chemistry still a mystery how it will be , i don't know what i will talk about :ghehe: