[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Step

Mrs James Ma
James Ji is very cute and playful. Kim and JJ will be good friends soon cos they both are funny. I think we will get lot of BTS teasing each other. James fans have already excited that he is paired with Kim. :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Really? Oh it will be super fun I can imagine it now. Two playful people may easily get crazy together  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: Can't wait for the day they meet.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
unfortunately there is no JamesJi's fans in this post to discuss him with us. I don't know much about him. What kinds of person is he?
there is Step girl and the big fan 040156 she will come later for sure :ghehe: maybe she is sleeping or working now 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart

what? really aiyaja i'm surprised for that :ghehe: didn't expect you to be exited for them , for me i will discover james ji more closely  in this lakorn so will wait to see how the ride will be with them :p

Oh yes, I'm excited. I adore both of them.

James Ji is like a Nadech. You see how much Nadech pranked Kim during RP? Yeah, James Ji is known to be a silly and energetic monkey, but because he's getting to know Kim, he probably won't be as rough as Nadech. Lol

Yeah, I expressed my request of this pair just earlier this year on Kim's thread.

aiyaja said:
Mario, James Ji, and of course, Ananda. Other guys outside of Ch. 3 would be Push and Weir.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I became his fan just before this thread was created lol. Before I just followed him in NNS. Bieluvr is also James' fan. We 3 are a group :p

peace said:
there is Step girl and the big fan 040156 she will come later for sure :ghehe: maybe she is sleeping or working now 
monkeykimmy said:
Haha I just forget Step is also a fan of JamesJi.

Step

Mrs James Ma
:shock2:  I'm afraid if Nadech's fans read this :hide: 
aiyaja said:
James Ji is like a Nadech
. You see how much Nadech pranked Kim during RP? Yeah, James Ji is known to be a silly and energetic monkey, but because he's getting to know Kim, he probably won't be as rough as Nadech. Lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
We will have fun in this thread. I followed James in NNS. He was teasing Yaya till she complained him :coverlaf: But he was always careful and decent when camera was around cos he was acting with his biggest rival's gf :wink: (JJ and Nadech have no personal problems but its their FCs :p )
I was not JJ's fan, I always used to say that he was not good enough. But few months ago, my mind changed for him. He works hard, tries to make his fans happy, respects his co stars. I'm loving his personality. He is fun guy, very friendly. I just want to see fitting day to see my Jiraberley talking to each other  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aiyaja said:
Oh yes, I'm excited. I adore both of them.

James Ji is like a Nadech. You see how much Nadech pranked Kim during RP? Yeah, James Ji is known to be a silly and energetic monkey, but because he's getting to know Kim, he probably won't be as rough as Nadech. Lol

Yeah, I expressed my request of this pair just earlier this year on Kim's thread.

oh yes i remember that now you were one of the people wanted this pair , now after reading your comment and step comment im exited how it will be in the fitting for their first real encounter    :dance3:  the only moment i saw them near to each other was in this, beside that never see them near each other in ch3 event or something 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
monkeykimmy said:
Yes they are. I heard that the fitting will be between 18th-23th this month.
Really!!!!!!!!....argh!!!....seriously!!...our mission as FBI accomplish?..haha don't know..but many of us really want them to work together...but that was so soon..but good job..can see kim fitting soon,so mean will see more her lakorn... :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
peace said:
OHHHOOO you are behind girl Step already started her ship haha :rofl:

oh no!!!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: ...no..i don't want to be behind also...but see this

I hope shes already accept a lakorn and start filming soon...never mind the guessing process is also interesting.
i'll jot down my wishlist and wait for its come true.
Strongly desire:
1. Ken Teeradeth (definitely, absolutely a must!!!)(slap kiss/ heavy drama/revenge)

Desire:
1. Charkrit (slap kiss/ drama/ rom com)
2. Nadech (reunion of course)(slap kiss/ revenge/drama)
3. Ananda (plsss ananberley)(I want a real slap kiss lakorn for ananberley, a heavy one)
4. Andrew (any type lakorns but rom com is better)
5. Pope (light drama/ romantic love story)
6. James Ji (rom com/ light drama) :wink:  :wink: 

Lightly desire
1. Mario (rom com/ slap kiss/ drama)
2. Kenp
3. Push
4. Great
5. Still cannot remind someone yet. I'll edit it later.(Maybe reunion with Boy or Jamesma, cuz they already have one now so I'm not sure if I want them to work together again or not)

And lots of actors that I will be pleased if they work with Kim:
toey
sean
son
bie
mike
dome
film
om
lek
poh etc.

A really long list LOL. I will go back here to see my dream come true of not  years later   :pervie:   :pervie:   :pervie:  I hope top 1 will be completed.

Ohhhh I totally forgot my blacklist...
two actors I really dont want Kim to work with and four to five actors I'm not that appreciate...... i would not speak it out to avoid my face to be punched LMAO.

this i take from Thread who should kimberly pair with.From @monkeykimmy
And to @monkeykimmy :pervie:  :pervie: ..congratulate...your desire part of praek is choosen... :bhehe:  :bhehe: ..good job FBI @monkeykimmy

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
monkeykimmy said:
unfortunately there is no JamesJi's fans in this post to discuss him with us. I don't know much about him. What kinds of person is he?
He is:
Funny
The person we can tolerate to work with
Handsome 
haha..first time seeing him in Ruk Sud Rit...i'm impressed with him.Yeah!!!..he has more childish look than mature look.But his style and fashion can also make him gentleman lol...  :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Oh don't you remember they walked together on ch3 products promotion event? But I cant find any video.
how come i forgot about that  :hide:  :hide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sUoevYPjQw

@0:50 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73BhTpcG2N4

@1:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRIp-Lu-R5o

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Hana_pichy said:
Desire:
1. Charkrit (slap kiss/ drama/ rom com)
2. Nadech (reunion of course)(slap kiss/ revenge/drama)
3. Ananda (plsss ananberley)(I want a real slap kiss lakorn for ananberley, a heavy one)
4. Andrew (any type lakorns but rom com is better)
5. Pope (light drama/ romantic love story)
6. James Ji (rom com/ light drama) :wink:  :wink: 
this i take from Thread who should kimberly pair with.From @monkeykimmy
And to @monkeykimmy :pervie:  :pervie: ..congratulate...your desire part of praek is choosen... :bhehe:  :bhehe: ..good job FBI @monkeykimmy
Haha thanks I didn't imagine the pra'ek in my list comes so fast and I didn't even expect its JamesJi. I really thought it will be pope or great. But, yes!!! Now is 1/11. I will quit when my list is totally completed.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:
how come i forgot about that  :hide:  :hide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sUoevYPjQw

@0:50 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73BhTpcG2N4

@1:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRIp-Lu-R5o
Its not enough :cry: I wang more Kimji.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Hana_pichy said:
He is:
Funny
Handsome 
haha..first time seeing him in Ruk Sud Rit...i'm impressed with him.Yeah!!!..he has more childish look than mature look.But his style and fashion can also make him gentleman lol...  :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter:
Since Kimmy's fans also call her monkey, I'm expecting to see two monkey on BuangHong set. Poor PaJaew LOL. :secret:  :secret:  :secret:

sarNie Adult
monkeykimmy said:

peace said:

Step said:
I became his fan just before this thread was created lol. Before I just followed him in NNS. Bieluvr is also James' fan. We 3 are a group :p

Hana_pichy said:
He is:
Funny
Handsome 

GUYYYYSSS!!! I'm sorry! GOSH! I was away for so long, there are like 2 new pages in the threads. Sorry, sorry, I've been hibernating because I feel a cold coming. Been drinking meds and sleeping, it's a vicious cycle. 

Yes yes, James JI fangirl, present! I am the elderly Pee of the James Ji club, if ever there is one  :lmao3: Pleased to meet all of you. again. hahaha

In Line, James Ji said that he's coming back to Japan next week, which day next week, I don't know. But they've been shooting Padiwarada everyday since he came back to Japan (their normal shooting days are just Monday to Wednesday, but lately they've been shooting everyday.) Then he's also taking his exams so I really don't know when their fitting for this Lakorn, if it will be next week, would be. 

As for how James Ji is, he's a little boy, through and through. But I think he'll be a bit closer to Kim than he was with Yaya but still less close as he was with Bella. So I guess he'd have the same level of closeness with Kim as with Punch and Toey.  Punch and Toey he treated like older sisters, with Bella, well, he still seems to act like a younger brother to her, but see, Bella appears to tolerate his craziness so he tends to be closer and more playful with her (and of course she is his closest co-star, since they first worked together and they've been together a lot). I personally don't know Kim's personality because I've only seen her in a handful BTS stuff but I feel that she'll be a bit more like Bella, in that she'll tolerate James's craziness. Yaya and James were more competitive, like two little kids but actually, James was a bit shy around her. I don't know if he'll be shy around Kim, he probably would be out of respect for Mark, and of course, out of respect for Kim too.  :lol:

But you're right, he's not shy like James Ma. I mean, James Ma would be the gentleman and James Ji would be the (hyperactive) boy next door. So depending on how it goes, he might even annoy her. Bella said in one of the 3Zaap interviews that he likes to be sweet to all the elders and he's like "a kid who seeks warmth" - i.e. he wants to be babied (I think Yaya also called him a "puppy" because of this). It's because he's the youngest child and he's really close to his parents and his older sister. 

Now that I think about it, he's always been paired with girls who already have commitments or boyfriends who are more or less common knowledge though not confirmed. (I'm not sure about Punch though), he's the Friendzoned Pra'ek hahahaha. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
welcome 040156 was waiting for you thank you for sharing the info , and for me as kim's fan she always had fun off_screen time with almost all her co_star she is friendly and easy going and crazy haha so for sure if judging from the comment then for sure we will have crazy moment with this two :coverlaf: