[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks again :) So it belongs to Kim or N'ek :D I loved the design
monkeykimmy said:
In the pan vee version, this brooch is given by nang'ek's father what is important for her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Yes they are. I heard that the fitting will be between 18th-23th this month.
from where you heard ? how much this rumor can be true cause that seems close :yes: 

Step said:
I have no self control like you all Peace and monkeykimmy  :no:  :coverlaf:
ohh it's not bad ,  have fun in your fantasy shipping like a butterfly flying from a rose to a rose  :cloud9:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sounds like a player  :whahuh:  :whahuh:
peace said:
ohh it's not bad ,  have fun in your fantasy shipping like a butterfly flying from a rose to a rose   :cloud9:

Step

Mrs James Ma
If it on 18th OMG just 7 days. This is too soon. I thought we should wait till end of this year  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:
from where you heard ? how much this rumor can be true cause that seems close :yes:

ohh it's not bad ,  have fun in your fantasy shipping like a butterfly flying from a rose to a rose   :cloud9:
From a Jamesjirayu’s fan I know. He said Jamesji will come back to Thailand this period and will have fitting for new lakorn.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
From a Jamesjirayu’s fan I know. He said Jamesji will come back to Thailand this period and will have fitting for new lakorn.

monkeykimmy said:
I think they'll start filming at the end of the year but fitting soon.
thank you monkeykimmy for the info will wait patiently for that date to see what we will get :dance1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
James and Kim is something I've been waiting for! Omg! I can't wait to see the fitting and knowing how playful and chill she is with her costars, she and James will be quite an interesting pair together. James Ji ain't shy like James Ma. Lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aiyaja said:
James and Kim is something I've been waiting for! Omg! I can't wait to see the fitting and knowing how playful and chill she is with her costars, she and James will be quite an interesting pair together. James Ji ain't shy like James Ma. Lol

what? really aiyaja i'm surprised for that :ghehe: didn't expect you to be exited for them , for me i will discover james ji more closely  in this lakorn so will wait to see how the ride will be with them :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
I laughed at that comment  :bhehe:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
aiyaja said: