[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
@phatman
More details about the list of 33 Golden Darts Awards (16/Feb\2019) Boup Pe Sunniwaat got 6 rewards.
I don't know why some awards use "Yod Yium (ยอดเยี่ยม)" some use "Dee Den (ดีเด่น)"
ยอดเยี่ยม = Yod Yieum = best, excellent
ดีเด่น = Dee Den = Outstanding
33 Golden Darts Awards use "Dee Den" so I use "outstanding" I don't know if it is correct.

The Mass Communication Club of Thailand (21/Apr/2018) = ชมรมสมาพันธ์สื่อสารมวลชนแห่งประเทศไทย

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat- Oustanding Lakorn/ละครดีเด่น
2. Khun Nong – Best Producer/ผู้จัดละครยอดเยี่ยม/หน่อง-อรุโณชา
3. Bella – Outstanding actress/นักแสดงหญิงดีเด่น
4. Pope – Outstanding actor/นักแสดงชายดีเด่น
5. Joi – Best young actor/นักแสดงดาวรุ่งชายยอดเยี่ยม“ไอ้จ้อย” โมสต์-วิศรุต หิมรัตน์

Siam Dara Stars Awards 2018 (29/Jun/2018) = สยามดาราอวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwat - Best Lakorn of the year/ ละครยอดเยี่ยม
2. Bella - Popular actress or Superstar/นักแสดงหญิงยอดนิยม ราณี เคมเปญ
3. Pope - Popular actor or Superstar/นักแสดงชายยอดนิยม (ธนวรรธน์ วรรธนะภูติ)
4. Big - Best supporting actor/นักแสดงสมทบยอดเยี่ยม สาขาละครโทรทัศน์ (ศรุต วิจิตรตรานนท์)
5. P’ Mai - Best Directing / ผู้กำกับฯ ยอดเยี่ยม สาขาละคร โทรทัศน์ (ภวัต พนังคศิริ)
6. RomPaeng - Popular Opus/บทประพันธ์ ยอดนิยมสาขาละครโทรทัศน์ (รอมแพง จันทร์ยวีร์ สมปรีดา)

Remark : Best leading actor and best leading actress are Na det and Pook Look

Dara Inside Awards (13/Aug/2018) = ดาราอินไซด์อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Best lakorn of the year/ ละครยอดเยี่ยมแห่งปี
2. Rom Paeng - Best Opus -/บทประพันธ์ยอดเยี่ยม
3. Bella - Best leading actress /นักแสดงฝ่ายหญิงยอดเยี่ยม
4. P’ Mai - Best Directing /ผู้กำกับยอดเยี่ยม

MAYA AWARDS 2018 (8/Aug/2018) = มายา อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Top rated Lakorn /ละครยอดนิยมอันดับ 1 ขวัญใจมหาชน
2. Bella - Public favorite actress /ดารานำหญิงขวัญใจมหาชน
3. Bella - Public favorite charming actress /สาวเจ้าเสน่ห์ขวัญใจมหาชน
4. Khun Daeng - Best Lakorn Script /บทโทรทัศน์ยอดเยี่ยม

Thailand Headlines Person of the Year Awards 2018 (27/Sep/2018)

1. Bella – Popular Award – popular actress of the year
2. Pope - Popular Award – popular actor of the year
3. Khun Nong – Popular Award for Culture and Entertainment

MAT Award 2018 (23/Nov./2018) held by Marketing Association of Thailand
- Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Silver Award

Dara Variety Award 2019 (19/Jan/2019) = ดาราวาไรตี้ อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Best Lakorn of the year/ละครโทรทัศน์ยอดเยี่ยมแห่งปี
2. Khun Nong - Outstanding person creating outstanding drama of the year/บุคคลดีเด่น สาขาสร้างสรรค์ละครดีเด่นแห่งปี/คุณหน่อง
3. Pope - Best actor /นักแสดงนำละครโทรทัศน์ชายยอดเยี่ยม/โป๊ป
4. Bella - Public favorite actress of the year /ดารามหาชนหญิงแห่งปี/เบลล่า
5. Mae Prig (Ampa Pu sit) - Best supporting actress /นักแสดงประกอบหญิงยอดเยี่ยม/อำภา ภูษิต/แม่ปริก
6. Aor Jaow Oie - Best original song composed by Wichien TanTiPiMonPan/ เพลงยอดเยี่ยมจากละครโทรทัศน์ (ออเจ้าเอย)/วิเชียร ตันติพิมลพันธ์

LINE TV AWARDS 2019 (12/Feb/2019)

2 awards being voted by lakorn fans /โดย 2 รางวัลที่มาจากการโหวตของแฟนละคร คือ
1. The scene of Kade making her face like GiG Suwajanee - Best Viral Scene/ คลิปไวรัลยอดเยี่ยม) ฉากแม่การะเกดเลียนแบบพี่กิ๊ก สุวัจนี
2. The scene of Kade, Date and Raeung were in the boat - Best Comedy Scene/ ฉากตลกยอดเยี่ยม ฉากคุณพี่หมื่น, หมื่นเรือง และ การะเกดอยู่บนเรือ

3. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Content of the Year

33 Golden Darts Awards (16/Feb\2019) = โทรทัศน์ทองคำ ครั้งที่ 33

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat – Outstanding Lakorn/ละครดีเด่น
2. Bella - Outstanding leading actress /ดารานำหญิงดีเด่น
3. Louis – Outstanding Supporting Actor /ดาราสนับสนุนชายดีเด่น
4. P’ Mai – Outstanding directing /ผู้กำกับดีเด่น
5. Khun Daeng - Outstanding Lakorn Script /บทละครโทรทัศน์ดีเด่น
6. Boup Pe Sunniwaat (song) – Outstanding original song sang by Sarunyoo Winaipanich and composed by Wichien TanTiPiMonPan /เพลงะครดีเด่น

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
You're right on that @CPY ! I'm on Episode 10 now & it really is a wonderful telling. Trust a writer like you to spot how lovely the scripts flowed. There's many touching scenes not just between the leads & loyalty on the battlefield but because of the tie between brothers, between sisters & family; each is in its own pocket. BPS doesn't show much of servants except as people of servitude, but in here Mr. Big's household & their relationship with the hired help garners devotion as if their his children (can voice opinions, can ask for things, go for group outings haha). There's a sad scene of the elder brother showing his wife their family sword (there's 2, the hero/younger brother has the other), how it's sketched with the names of their ancestors - the maker, the owner, their grandfathers; thing is it's tooled on different parts of the weapon, even the blade, and jewels which had belonged to the users. I like that scene. I have not seen the earlier versions which you did but this is good enough for me, it's my first time seeing both the hero & heroine so it's a fresh feel each time you see him returning from war & looking for her.

Can't help thinking if they had allowed Constantine Phaulkon from BPS to bring in the French then Ayutthaya would never have fallen to Burma & would have prospered instead (the Kings could have remained merely as figureheads but at least the lands is safe)
where you've watched it at?

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Pope posted this meme on his FB page, football vs dancing

Looks like #popebella will have a dance number at the upcoming Chanel3 event, lol, let’s make it less awkward by not giving him any difficult dance moves
Poor Pope. He'll never get away with dancing. Haha. Did the older actors ever got to dance?? Haha.
I still think if Pope weren't so shy, he could actually dance. He plays soccer really well, so he's probably coordinated enough

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
@phatman
More details about the list of 33 Golden Darts Awards (16/Feb\2019) Boup Pe Sunniwaat got 6 rewards.
I don't know why some awards use "Yod Yium (ยอดเยี่ยม)" some use "Dee Den (ดีเด่น)"
ยอดเยี่ยม = Yod Yieum = best, excellent
ดีเด่น = Dee Den = Outstanding
33 Golden Darts Awards use "Dee Den" so I use "outstanding" I don't know if it is correct.

The Mass Communication Club of Thailand (21/Apr/2018) = ชมรมสมาพันธ์สื่อสารมวลชนแห่งประเทศไทย

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat- Oustanding Lakorn/ละครดีเด่น
2. Khun Nong – Best Producer/ผู้จัดละครยอดเยี่ยม/หน่อง-อรุโณชา
3. Bella – Outstanding actress/นักแสดงหญิงดีเด่น
4. Pope – Outstanding actor/นักแสดงชายดีเด่น
5. Joi – Best young actor/นักแสดงดาวรุ่งชายยอดเยี่ยม“ไอ้จ้อย” โมสต์-วิศรุต หิมรัตน์

Siam Dara Stars Awards 2018 (29/Jun/2018) = สยามดาราอวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwat - Best Lakorn of the year/ ละครยอดเยี่ยม
2. Bella - Popular actress or Superstar/นักแสดงหญิงยอดนิยม ราณี เคมเปญ
3. Pope - Popular actor or Superstar/นักแสดงชายยอดนิยม (ธนวรรธน์ วรรธนะภูติ)
4. Big - Best supporting actor/นักแสดงสมทบยอดเยี่ยม สาขาละครโทรทัศน์ (ศรุต วิจิตรตรานนท์)
5. P’ Mai - Best Directing / ผู้กำกับฯ ยอดเยี่ยม สาขาละคร โทรทัศน์ (ภวัต พนังคศิริ)
6. RomPaeng - Popular Opus/บทประพันธ์ ยอดนิยมสาขาละครโทรทัศน์ (รอมแพง จันทร์ยวีร์ สมปรีดา)

Remark : Best leading actor and best leading actress are Na det and Pook Look

Dara Inside Awards (13/Aug/2018) = ดาราอินไซด์อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Best lakorn of the year/ ละครยอดเยี่ยมแห่งปี
2. Rom Paeng - Best Opus -/บทประพันธ์ยอดเยี่ยม
3. Bella - Best leading actress /นักแสดงฝ่ายหญิงยอดเยี่ยม
4. P’ Mai - Best Directing /ผู้กำกับยอดเยี่ยม

MAYA AWARDS 2018 (8/Aug/2018) = มายา อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Top rated Lakorn /ละครยอดนิยมอันดับ 1 ขวัญใจมหาชน
2. Bella - Public favorite actress /ดารานำหญิงขวัญใจมหาชน
3. Bella - Public favorite charming actress /สาวเจ้าเสน่ห์ขวัญใจมหาชน
4. Khun Daeng - Best Lakorn Script /บทโทรทัศน์ยอดเยี่ยม

Thailand Headlines Person of the Year Awards 2018 (27/Sep/2018)

1. Bella – Popular Award – popular actress of the year
2. Pope - Popular Award – popular actor of the year
3. Khun Nong – Popular Award for Culture and Entertainment

MAT Award 2018 (23/Nov./2018) held by Marketing Association of Thailand
- Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Silver Award

Dara Variety Award 2019 (19/Jan/2019) = ดาราวาไรตี้ อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Best Lakorn of the year/ละครโทรทัศน์ยอดเยี่ยมแห่งปี
2. Khun Nong - Outstanding person creating outstanding drama of the year/บุคคลดีเด่น สาขาสร้างสรรค์ละครดีเด่นแห่งปี/คุณหน่อง
3. Pope - Best actor /นักแสดงนำละครโทรทัศน์ชายยอดเยี่ยม/โป๊ป
4. Bella - Public favorite actress of the year /ดารามหาชนหญิงแห่งปี/เบลล่า
5. Mae Prig (Ampa Pu sit) - Best supporting actress /นักแสดงประกอบหญิงยอดเยี่ยม/อำภา ภูษิต/แม่ปริก
6. Aor Jaow Oie - Best original song composed by Wichien TanTiPiMonPan/ เพลงยอดเยี่ยมจากละครโทรทัศน์ (ออเจ้าเอย)/วิเชียร ตันติพิมลพันธ์

LINE TV AWARDS 2019 (12/Feb/2019)

2 awards being voted by lakorn fans /โดย 2 รางวัลที่มาจากการโหวตของแฟนละคร คือ
1. The scene of Kade making her face like GiG Suwajanee - Best Viral Scene/ คลิปไวรัลยอดเยี่ยม) ฉากแม่การะเกดเลียนแบบพี่กิ๊ก สุวัจนี
2. The scene of Kade, Date and Raeung were in the boat - Best Comedy Scene/ ฉากตลกยอดเยี่ยม ฉากคุณพี่หมื่น, หมื่นเรือง และ การะเกดอยู่บนเรือ

3. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Content of the Year

33 Golden Darts Awards (16/Feb\2019) = โทรทัศน์ทองคำ ครั้งที่ 33

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat – Outstanding Lakorn/ละครดีเด่น
2. Bella - Outstanding leading actress /ดารานำหญิงดีเด่น
3. Louis – Outstanding Supporting Actor /ดาราสนับสนุนชายดีเด่น
4. P’ Mai – Outstanding directing /ผู้กำกับดีเด่น
5. Khun Daeng - Outstanding Lakorn Script /บทละครโทรทัศน์ดีเด่น
6. Boup Pe Sunniwaat (song) – Outstanding original song sang by Sarunyoo Winaipanich and composed by Wichien TanTiPiMonPan /เพลงะครดีเด่น
What about SEESAN AWARDS 2018? I think they got some awards from that too? And BPS also got the best drama from DNR award?

CPY

GotomySin
You're right on that @CPY ! I'm on Episode 10 now & it really is a wonderful telling. Trust a writer like you to spot how lovely the scripts flowed. There's many touching scenes not just between the leads & loyalty on the battlefield but because of the tie between brothers, between sisters & family; each is in its own pocket. BPS doesn't show much of servants except as people of servitude, but in here Mr. Big's household & their relationship with the hired help garners devotion as if their his children (can voice opinions, can ask for things, go for group outings haha). There's a sad scene of the elder brother showing his wife their family sword (there's 2, the hero/younger brother has the other), how it's sketched with the names of their ancestors - the maker, the owner, their grandfathers; thing is it's tooled on different parts of the weapon, even the blade, and jewels which had belonged to the users. I like that scene. I have not seen the earlier versions which you did but this is good enough for me, it's my first time seeing both the hero & heroine so it's a fresh feel each time you see him returning from war & looking for her.

Can't help thinking if they had allowed Constantine Phaulkon from BPS to bring in the French then Ayutthaya would never have fallen to Burma & would have prospered instead (the Kings could have remained merely as figureheads but at least the lands is safe)
Main fall of the kingdom because of the coward generals. They insisted that its okay, we will get back soon. Like what? War is not a joke at all and so many souls died. Refer the lakorn Bang Rajan (by Broadcast/Ch3) depicting the fall of kingdom. It is the last village that preserved thru before Siam fell into Burmese. We can learn from history and that's what I like about. Asian histories are the best because they are colorful yet meaningful to know.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
I still think if Pope weren't so shy, he could actually dance. He plays soccer really well, so he's probably coordinated enough
On the field you tend to run without thinking, because your focus is only to follow the ball & win. But on the dance floor there's pause moments to worry if you're swerving the right way maybe in his case he overthinks it & there lies his problem

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Main fall of the kingdom because of the coward generals. They insisted that its okay, we will get back soon. Like what? War is not a joke at all and so many souls died. Refer the lakorn Bang Rajan (by Broadcast/Ch3) depicting the fall of kingdom. It is the last village that preserved thru before Siam fell into Burmese. We can learn from history and that's what I like about. Asian histories are the best because they are colorful yet meaningful to know.
Sorry gang out of Pope's story but I'm so caught up with this! Because there's Mr. Big! And Arjan Chipakao!

That Bang Rajan bit weaved into the story (as told by Khun Krai) is heartbreaking @CPY! Their leader on the water-buffalo is Arjan Chipakao from BPS & he was terrific! He's really in his element when acting angry with the many body tattoos & all that. I was very sad at the start of the first time Krai, his brother, Dad & brother-in-law went to war & that village rebels group gave their all defending the beach. They were not given ample guns, bullets & yet did their best with hand to hand combat.
This story is filled with wars at every turn (Krai is always sent away or volunteering) & the outcome of him being disappointed each time by the cowardly or devious generals is frustrating & sad. The King is kind but at times absolutely useless & doesn't see the wood for the trees (deciding the F&B minister Polthep can't be accused of feeding the enemy because of lack of evidence). The Defence Minister already said he did it, even Muen Thip's dad said his son is a traitor helping Polthep but well ..... that's the King for you.

But I feel short-changed that Muen Thip didn't suffer, and if only the servant Ming had survived his injury so that he can be happy at last. I'm glad for Muen Thip dad's character; he's a naughty guy who loves women & drink but when it comes to honour on the job he personally pursue to uncover the crimes of his son - and reported it.

CPY

GotomySin
Sorry gang out of Pope's story but I'm so caught up with this! Because there's Mr. Big! And Arjan Chipakao!

That Bang Rajan bit weaved into the story (as told by Khun Krai) is heartbreaking @CPY! Their leader on the water-buffalo is Arjan Chipakao from BPS & he was terrific! He's really in his element when acting angry with the many body tattoos & all that. I was very sad at the start of the first time Krai, his brother, Dad & brother-in-law went to war & that village rebels group gave their all defending the beach. They were not given ample guns, bullets & yet did their best with hand to hand combat.
This story is filled with wars at every turn (Krai is always sent away or volunteering) & the outcome of him being disappointed each time by the cowardly or devious generals is frustrating & sad. The King is kind but at times absolutely useless & doesn't see the wood for the trees (deciding the F&B minister Polthep can't be accused of feeding the enemy because of lack of evidence). The Defence Minister already said he did it, even Muen Thip's dad said his son is a traitor helping Polthep but well ..... that's the King for you.

But I feel short-changed that Muen Thip didn't suffer, and if only the servant Ming had survived his injury so that he can be happy at last. I'm glad for Muen Thip dad's character; he's a naughty guy who loves women & drink but when it comes to honour on the job he personally pursue to uncover the crimes of his son - and reported it.

I am so frusturated on how Thip escaped everytime lol. To be honest, if not because of the essence I might give up. Survived anyway with their brilliant acting and scripts.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
One of my most favourite photos of their Bhuppae Sunniwatt's coupleness - because Pope is very handsome here, and love that pink of Bella's - shows off her beautiful skin. The way he hovers near is so loving and perfect ....

.... to the one photo of them which I don't like. Both their hair don't look nice here, Pope doesn't look like the Khun P Muen we love yet, his shirt looks too tight, and Bells don't look pretty at all in that lowered pose, in yellow (& that hair!!!) All in not a good couple shot.