[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Pretty sure every celebrity has a crazy side to their fanclub. I got into a very small altercation with a militant Kim fan (she came after me after I expressed an opinion about a Kim drama-- I didn't respond). There's definitely Pope fans who can't differentiate between reality and fantasy, but they're always the minority. The majority just love his adorkableness.
I'm glad you showed restraint. Because if she's anything like Kim's size (the arms & the ........ err, cannot tell you it would be too mean) & gets to meet you for real, she'd probably sit on you & give an injury.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
One of my most favourite photos of their Bhuppae Sunniwatt's coupleness - because Pope is very handsome here, and love that pink of Bella's - shows off her beautiful skin. The way he hovers near is so loving and perfect ....

.... to the one photo of them which I don't like. Both their hair don't look nice here, Pope doesn't look like the Khun P Muen we love yet, his shirt looks too tight, and Bells don't look pretty at all in that lowered pose, in yellow (& that hair!!!) All in not a good couple shot.

Agree with you. The top picture is my favorite too.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I saw a preview of tomorrow's TKBT (one of Ch3's ET news segment) and they said Pope and Bella are gonna have a dance battle at the Ch3 anniversary/soccer event. Pope in a dance battle. Let that sink in. :risas3:

Rosi

Wifey #42
I am so frusturated on how Thip escaped everytime lol. To be honest, if not because of the essence I might give up. Survived anyway with their brilliant acting and scripts.
Aww their romance is beautiful. So sad they're somehow prisoners of war, but everytime they sneaked off into the forests to be together it's so touching. The actress who played Daoreung is lovely.

upload_2019-2-19_10-23-30.jpeg

upload_2019-2-19_10-24-13.jpeg

upload_2019-2-19_10-24-41.jpeg

upload_2019-2-19_10-25-8.jpeg

upload_2019-2-19_10-25-26.jpeg

credit to daily motion