[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling

It really makes me happy seeing him so happy, even though I don't know what he's talking about :) can Rachfull or Amata help?

BPS is my 1st foray into Thai lakorns and thanks to you ladies here, I get to know many Thai actors and actresses. Everytime I see a new name pop up, I will google their profile. So far, I haven't watched any of the lakorns you ladies mentioned though, cos I have not completed all of Pope's lakorns. When one of his older lakorn gets too draggy, I would switch back to BPS. I still find BPS the best... it has all the right elements of a good drama :clap::clap::clap:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I feel that even though Pope and Bella were popular before BPS, they are mostly the go to guy if producers need someone that can act to fill a role after all the famous one had rejected it.

No one expect anything out of their lakorn, Bella replaced someone else in Wimarn Mekalla, Plerng Boon and even BPS.

Pope was the Broadcast go to guy, after all the famous one rejected it, he got the part.

So in all CH3 wasn’t expecting to do well to this extend because they ussually rely on star power and not good story telling.
Thanks. You said of what I've thought.

phamx

KhunP’Meun slave
Did rewatch of some parts over the weekend with better subs. So Por Det has eyes on Lady Chanwat for a long time yea? Up until that poem recital session he’s very much infatuated with her. Much later in the drama he told Karaket he never laid on anyone and still looking for that lady. Hmmm

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Rewatching this because it's time! When I first watched it I wasn't sure I would even like it. 5555 Now it's a must save for all time viewing!

There isn't any interesting lakorns ATM. I liked that this had lots of character development for everyone. Even the servants had amazing changes.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I love it myself a lot too. The chemistry between Chakrit and Matt brought this lakorn to life. However, personally, I thought that the ending fell flat. It didn’t focus as much as they have on the beginning and middle. Still love them anyway in this drama.
The ending was strange because it's like a Hindi song sequence. Matt returned to London & an afternoon later she was walking along London Bridge & suddenly it became the bridge at Bleinheim Palace repeating to herself what she said before being at this particular spot. Haha magically one bridge end is London but the sides & opposite end of Bleinheim as if people can't tell the jarring editing!! How could London Bridge turn to Bleinheim - when its way off near Hatton & 2-3 hours away from London.

Of the characters the hero's dad is a blur nut but so adorable.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Ladies I’m not saying it’s a bad thing cuz I know he’s not thinking anything nasty,, is it just me or does Pope get physically close to his fans? For example, when they had to sniff him out.. :celebrate16: Hehee hope it’s that way too when he comes to the US.:):aaaaa::p:worship2:
I think it's the way of Thaibiz, they do fan service to the max and very indulgent with their fans. Push once came Vietnam and he told us we can hold hand and hug him as much as we want. Ain't them the best celebs lot? I would love to have a chance to sniff Pope out lol :naughty2::naughty2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did rewatch of some parts over the weekend with better subs. So Por Det has eyes on Lady Chanwat for a long time yea? Up until that poem recital session he’s very much infatuated with her. Much later in the drama he told Karaket he never laid on anyone and still looking for that lady. Hmmm
I'm so sad I can't watch the better subs. . . .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The ending was strange because it's like a Hindi song sequence. Matt returned to London & an afternoon later she was walking along London Bridge & suddenly it became the bridge at Bleinheim Palace repeating to herself what she said before being at this particular spot. Haha magically one bridge end is London but the sides & opposite end of Bleinheim as if people can't tell the jarring editing!! How could London Bridge turn to Bleinheim - when its way off near Hatton & 2-3 hours away from London.

Of the characters the hero's dad is a blur nut but so adorable.
Rosi, I thought you didn’t like watching Matt or was it a different Rosi? Anyway, what did you think of Matt’s acting?

bit

sarNie Adult
He acted like a sulky boy during that day, throwing Karaket under the bus in front off the elders so many time during the meeting. Luckily Karaket is made of sterner stuff.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Rosi, I thought you didn’t like watching Matt or was it a different Rosi? Anyway, what did you think of Matt’s acting?
Haha you're right there - I'm still me. I'm ok with her as long as it's not Pope! And these 2 movies (with Andrew/Chakrit) which I choose to watch ..... because her "defect" isn't put to play so it's ok. Now that you ask the other 3 is still not on (Yaya/Kim/Margie) and also Chips is too, but half/half - she failed because of her acting.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Haha you're right there - I'm still me. I'm ok with her as long as it's not Pope! And these 2 movies (with Andrew/Chakrit) which I choose to watch ..... because her "defect" isn't put to play so it's ok. Now that you ask the other 3 is still not on (Yaya/Kim/Margie) and also Chips is too, but half/half - she failed because of her acting.
I’m okay with Yaya, Kim, Margie... I haven’t fully watch their lakorns, wait take that back, I’ve seen two lakorns of Yaya and Nadech when they first started. Not great but okay. My all time favorite lakorn of Matt is Kwan Kampathep starring with Tye. That’s when I recognize her acting in a comedy but also dramatic acting. I like watching her ever since.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
He acted like a sulky boy during that day, throwing Karaket under the bus in front off the elders so many time during the meeting. Luckily Karaket is made of sterner stuff.
The one thing extra I wished for that afternoon is during the nam pla wan mango sauce scene - Kade was too fast in poking snooty Muen enjoying her wares; he stopped eating halfway when I'd rather her to be smug after he's chomped down a lot! The scriptwriter should have made him gulped down at least half the bowl before she jumps in.

As in Padiwarada the James Ji character (Palad Salan) can't stand Bella (Rin) & that's saying wanting nothing whatsoever to do with her. When he found out that the delicious meals he's so ecstatically enjoyed for days is actually her secret cooking he was furious!! She's kind of kicked out of the house. But he's eaten a lot eheh. So later, when he was going a round about way to get her to cook again he did it without saying her cooking is fantastic but made it like she's got no choice because he's handed her all the household money.

I wanted Khun P to behave that way with Kade! But that's another movie uhh