[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ahh sorry guys, another off topic! @DaoRisa I'm watching him now with Matt in Mam Gaem Daeng on ondramanice and he's dashing as a very fierce brother in this movie. At 48:00 the way he grilles his own brother it's scary! He made fun of the word SAMEE hehe. Lovefia wrote that this script is written by Great.

You guys who love Matt should really watch this story! It's so romantic it's a gem!! And @DaoRisa since you like Chakrit in that Mew/Chompoo movie, you must watch this okay.

https://www1.ondramanice.tv/mam-gaem-daeng/watch-mam-gaem-daeng-episode-1-online
That was suppose to be Anne's lakorn with Tik of I remember. But they both declined. I've been wanting to watch it but no time. Great wrote the script??? Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
L

I’ve seen that, I thought Matt and Chakrit would have better chemistry if his futer wife wasn’t in there at that time. There was something that that was holding him back, but he was still good though. Matt was so funny with the brother. I thought she had better chemistry with the brother than Chakrit. I still like Matt and Chakrit together though.

If you like, you should watch...
Baung Ban Ja Thorn

https://sharerice.com/index.php?title=Baung_Ban_Ja_Torn_(2002)

Kammathep Tua Noi

Phoo Saen Dao

Bow See Chompoo(my favorite)

Pleng Pa Fa Leng Dao (2004)

Lae Rai Ubai Rak

Sapai Glai Peun Tiang

Jam Luey Gamathep(love him with Cherry)

Neur Mek
@Koy123 !! I've been looking up all these synopsis on Chakrit but not all have videos posted with English subs. That first one Buang is remade to a new one with Mai Davika & Mario, I found it on Muse. I would like to see this version with Chakrit but alas - none with subs.
The Jam Luey Gamathep is supposedly like Jam Luey Rak where he becomes Harit (Aum Artichart haha) & a similar plot he takes her to a deserted island to punish her, revenge for wrong to his sister. But - yeaa - no subs again! If you have links to any of the above, please share ok? Thanks!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Ahh sorry guys, another off topic! @DaoRisa I'm watching him now with Matt in Mam Gaem Daeng on ondramanice and he's dashing as a very fierce brother in this movie. At 48:00 the way he grilles his own brother it's scary! He made fun of the word SAMEE hehe. Lovefia wrote that this script is written by Great.

You guys who love Matt should really watch this story! It's so romantic it's a gem!! And @DaoRisa since you like Chakrit in that Mew/Chompoo movie, you must watch this okay.

https://www1.ondramanice.tv/mam-gaem-daeng/watch-mam-gaem-daeng-episode-1-online
I have watch this one.

Rosi

Wifey #42
That was suppose to be Anne's lakorn with Tik of I remember. But they both declined. I've been wanting to watch it but no time. Great wrote the script??? Haha.
Anne has an old look she won't fit this role - while Matt is cheerful & bouncy she's the right heroine here. Chakrit's hunky size makes his overbearing personality real so they're perfect, you should watch. Lovefia said this is Great's first writings and I guess because we see so much of him pictured with Matt at events together they're probably good friends & he may have wrote into this movie her chirpy style.

Of BPS2 Prom Likit now that there's pics the script's near done, I hope they'll find a way to bring Por Date's father back (Khun Loong) as part of the entire story. What makes BPS wholesome also is the parents, especially his Dad. He gives a mysterious presence to the movie - owner of the moon mantra, can read the stars (predict the end of Kosa Lek, and from a dream knows of Date's brother's fate), sees through Kadesurang when no one else fully admits it's no longer Mae Karakade who came back from the chant. Much as Khun P is hero, his father is the strongest, wisest, warmest, soft & kindest character in the story. It was a very sad scene when he died, that's one of the parts of the story which I can't bear to watch to the end, I usually stop to where he speaks to Kade & telling her this is her home now & she must stay. Yeah, hope they'll reinstate him into the story again.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Koy123 !! I've been looking up all these synopsis on Chakrit but not all have videos posted with English subs. That first one Buang is remade to a new one with Mai Davika & Mario, I found it on Muse. I would like to see this version with Chakrit but alas - none with subs.
The Jam Luey Gamathep is supposedly like Jam Luey Rak where he becomes Harit (Aum Artichart haha) & a similar plot he takes her to a deserted island to punish her, revenge for wrong to his sister. But - yeaa - no subs again! If you have links to any of the above, please share ok? Thanks!
Yeah, I don’t know where to find any English subs to his lakorns, sorry. Jum Luey Ruk Gamathep is a comedy, more like a parody.

bit

sarNie Adult
For BPS2 someone should fire the editing team that did the editing for the first version of BPS, there are so many scene that were cut that is actually crucial in telling the story especially how Por Date to fall for Karaked, and some funny scene too like the fortune sticks gaff

It spark so many discussion about how toiletteries were in those days but the editing team cut it off.

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Anne has an old look she won't fit this role - while Matt is cheerful & bouncy she's the right heroine here. Chakrit's hunky size makes his overbearing personality real so they're perfect, you should watch. Lovefia said this is Great's first writings and I guess because we see so much of him pictured with Matt at events together they're probably good friends & he may have wrote into this movie her chirpy style.

Of BPS2 Prom Likit now that there's pics the script's near done, I hope they'll find a way to bring Por Date's father back (Khun Loong) as part of the entire story. What makes BPS wholesome also is the parents, especially his Dad. He gives a mysterious presence to the movie - owner of the moon mantra, can read the stars (predict the end of Kosa Lek, and from a dream knows of Date's brother's fate), sees through Kadesurang when no one else fully admits it's no longer Mae Karakade who came back from the chant. Much as Khun P is hero, his father is the strongest, wisest, warmest, soft & kindest character in the story. It was a very sad scene when he died, that's one of the parts of the story which I can't bear to watch to the end, I usually stop to where he speaks to Kade & telling her this is her home now & she must stay. Yeah, hope they'll reinstate him into the story again.
@Rosi
Agree I would like them to bring Khun Loong back too and they have to hurry up because the age of the actor Niroot Sirijaanyaa now is over 70 years.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
If it wasn’t massive those scene will forever be on the cuttingf floor
You're spot on right! This is so meant to rise out of the powers that be's none expectations - and suppression (lack of care/support in advertising/marketing/glorifying) that they would do for their other favourite stars' productions

bit

sarNie Adult
You're spot on right! This is so meant to rise out of the powers that be's none expectations - and suppression (lack of care/support in advertising/marketing/glorifying) that they would do for their other favourite stars' productions
I feel that even though Pope and Bella were popular before BPS, they are mostly the go to guy if producers need someone that can act to fill a role after all the famous one had rejected it.

No one expect anything out of their lakorn, Bella replaced someone else in Wimarn Mekalla, Plerng Boon and even BPS.

Pope was the Broadcast go to guy, after all the famous one rejected it, he got the part.

So in all CH3 wasn’t expecting to do well to this extend because they ussually rely on star power and not good story telling.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I feel that even though Pope and Bella were popular before BPS, they are mostly the go to guy if producers need someone that can act to fill a role after all the famous one had rejected it.

No one expect anything out of their lakorn, Bella replaced someone else in Wimarn Mekalla, Plerng Boon and even BPS.

Pope was the Broadcast go to guy, after all the famous one rejected it, he got the part.

So in all CH3 wasn’t expecting to do well to this extend because they ussually rely on star power and not good story telling.
Was that what really happened? That Pope & Bells is treated that way? Hey, that's sad - when they both have something edgy to offer in their abilities (above the favoured ones) yet have to work harder to win roles. At least now it's a fairytale ending (popularity/career wise) for the two of them when they got into BPS. May they keep on flying high!
Like Pope is single, he's not competing with anyone - but Bells ....... now she's with a famous star (Weir) and from her movies of the past I felt that he's above her? But that's changed after BPS, I'm glad she's like on par (maybe even above him).

phamx

KhunP’Meun slave
Babe had an event yesterday (1/27), looking so fly.

It’s an fairytale ending for both of them, at least now they are in first-tier at Chanel 3. I don’t know about Bella, but Pope certainly is... There’s not a lot of English reads on him but from what I found, he is so humble and I’m happy for his sucess.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Babe had an event yesterday (1/27), looking so fly.

It’s an fairytale ending for both of them, at least now they are in first-tier at Chanel 3. I don’t know about Bella, but Pope certainly is... There’s not a lot of English reads on him but from what I found, he is so humble and I’m happy for his sucess.
He's so handsome here @bit , makes me really really miss him. I mean in a new movie, in a new leading role. I've seen his movies (esp BPS & the Juthathep brothers & Luerd Ruk Torranong) over and over & though I keep enjoying them all & love them too everytime I see his fresh looks such as this I want his magic to work again on me. We keep falling in love with him don't we?