[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Oh I remember this scene; I don't like it. This is when he's at Janward's house & their household with their friends all been talking about "Mae Karakade" guilty of the capsized boat & being punished by the moon chant. His dad is the only one who smoothly denied it but even his mum Jumpa didn't quieten the rumours. Por Date too! I feel Khun Reung is more sensible & not mean hearted like others or his own best friend Date.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Hi my ladies!!! Missed y'alls! Been so busy with Christmas shopping. I am back! Where's my Samee??? Haha.
Missed you too! Lucky you to be able to go out shopping. I haven't been able to go out much so far, but the movies are helping me with cheer. Apart from the Thai romances, Hallmark came out with a series of romantic Christmas stories taken from Harlequin novels! But I always go back to Muse and all those which Lovefia recommends...... there's a new one with James Ma and Diana Filpo, and BPS is always a good idea - except end of Episode 1 & Mae Karakade in red at the temple!