[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Off topic, this is a great movie!! It's really funny & romantic too..... Din is an undercover agent working for a government bureau - he's like Ethan Hawke from Mission Impossible, fighting criminals on his secret missions. His mother-in-law hates him thinking he's a lowly insurance salesman, she wanted her daughter to marry wealth - but the father-in-law is a hell wonderful kind of bloke!! But Din can't tell anyone his real job. If you've seen Arnold Swazenegger in True Lies, this is a terrific drama!! The bad guys are really funny too! (Sings a corny love song to the transmitter before bombing a building).
The leads are so in love with each other & always making moony eyes hehe during work hours she would call & press for him to tell how much he misses her not realising those pinging sounds in the background is him in the middle of shooting bad guys!
Well.... this is all because we're waiting for Pope and whiling the time away...... story is called Payak Rai Ruk Puan in 14 episodes.

Credit to Daily Motion :

Prang is also in this movie!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He's spending the holidays with me this year. Don't worry, maybe you'll get him next year... or in A MILLION YEARS

:celebrate16:
You're just lucky I've been busy. HUMPH. I'm back though so SAMEE has to come back to me!

It's old story lol. Those banters just go on and on. These ladies and their imaginary. I think that's why Pope stays single, he feels pity for them :pancarta::risas3::risas3:
:mad: How dare you! Pope. . . he . . . he just haven't. . . he. . . he's just waiting for me to rescue him!

Lol, it seems Pope is Running away from those who wish to be his Mia. :(
He's specifically running away from @Rachfull that lady has imprisoned him in her basement for too long.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Off topic, this is a great movie!! It's really funny & romantic too..... Din is an undercover agent working for a government bureau - he's like Ethan Hawke from Mission Impossible, fighting criminals on his secret missions. His mother-in-law hates him thinking he's a lowly insurance salesman, she wanted her daughter to marry wealth - but the father-in-law is a hell wonderful kind of bloke!! But Din can't tell anyone his real job. If you've seen Arnold Swazenegger in True Lies, this is a terrific drama!! The bad guys are really funny too! (Sings a corny love song to the transmitter before bombing a building).
The leads are so in love with each other & always making moony eyes hehe during work hours she would call & press for him to tell how much he misses her not realising those pinging sounds in the background is him in the middle of shooting bad guys!
Well.... this is all because we're waiting for Pope and whiling the time away...... story is called Payak Rai Ruk Puan in 14 episodes.

Credit to Daily Motion :

Oh I wanted to watch it, but never came around. Haha. I couldn't stand Ploy, but since that lakorn with Pope I'm ok with her now. Haha. I will definitely watch it one of these days.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Oh I wanted to watch it, but never came around. Haha. I couldn't stand Ploy, but since that lakorn with Pope I'm ok with her now. Haha. I will definitely watch it one of these days.
Well, I'm sure you've noticed I was worse - I couldn't like anyone if it's not Bells, Nychaa, Praew, Mai & a couple of others, and that goes for the actors too. But once I feel a hero is passable I'll go search for his movies & the plot has got to be good before I'll lax on who the female lead is. But some actresses you just can't so then I don't. This girl was capable of eating Pope in their movie together! But here she's really alright as somebody who loves her boyfriend no matter how "poor" he is.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Credit to Daily Motion :

I have watched this :).

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Hi ladies! Here is my final review on BPS if interested! Notice I use the word “love” A LOT lol~

I LOVED it. I love how it has depth and doesn’t have a simple storyline! I was hooked ever since the Very start, laughing my head off through Episode 1 where there were So Many funny scenes and especially, lots of Screaming from characters! Puahahaaa, I still remember.

I Love how pra’ek and n’ek fell for each other Gradually; it was very realistic. I love that pra’ek is always Smiling when around and after encountering n’ek. N’ek may be clumsy and ditsy at times but she is Veryyy intelligent, willing to learn, aware, curious, and Happy.

My favorite scene? Oh so many!!! But I especially love the nights with both main roles talking and looking at the Moon. Goes with the beautiful songs. I’ve been listening to the songs nonstop, and missing the characters and story as I listen and sing along.

Thanks for reading my review! I REALLY enjoyed the lakorn and am thankful I did something different by watching, where I’ve never really seen the two leads act before. I only watched Bella in a music video before this.

I am now a Fan of it all. ❤