[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Haha I'd forgotten about that one :risas3: I still have it on my phone though :p

Isn't that from when we were talking about how innocent and "pre-LSP" Pope looks in that pic, and then someone said that he probably only looks innocent and that he must really be thinking about LSP? :risas3: Good times
Had to go back to page 1003 to find that! But why return to the same spot he's been last winter if that moment doesn't mean a thing? Am still baffled how come he went holiday with this lady & her husband it looks too random. Is there a project coming up between them & it's got something to do with this place?

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Yeah, don't understand why Asian so obsessed with white skin, every cosmetics brand has lightening or whitening products and I was like where're products for me lol :facepalm::facepalm:
It’s ingrained in our history lol pale skin, white skin powdered face..it’s beauty to us lol I honestly hate it. I love the color of tan sun kissed skin. To me that’s healthy looking skin. Pale skin is just kind of spooky lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
We know all about that here in the US :risas3: We don't really get the "full-blooded" idea here because it's so diverse. There's really no physical look for a "full-blooded" American. We are majority white, yes, but only barely these days. But it's harder because we're a younger country so we don't really consider ourselves as having an ancient culture-- and besides, most of our culture is a conglomeration of a bunch of other ones.

However, I consider myself a full-blooded American, because both sides of my family have been here for 500 years or so. So it's hard saying where my family is from, because we're from here.

Sorry if you already know all this :risas3: I lose track of who's in the US and who isn't
Beautiful physical 100% Americans would be the young Robert Redford & Kevin Costner & Ryan O'Neal.
Don't look British, don't look European, nor American Indian or Hispanic or Latin or Asian. But they don't make it like them anymore.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
:risas3:Taking adavantage:pancarta:I can't believe he showed off his abs to promote a drink.I mean,he's got to have a purpose for showing it off,can't just do a free show:coleman:Advertise him pouring the drink over himself-then showing the abs make more sense:naughty2::p
Since Samee and Got’s caretaker are busy, Got is always welcome to my home. Can’t leave that poor child to fend on his own. Fan girls would eat him alive. ;):risas3:

Hard work pays off. He’s putting hours of gym time to good use for his bank account and for our eyes :love: