[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
No wonder Full Thais are moving to Korea to get a career in entertainment. Ex. Bam Bam, Nichkhun, Ten, *i think Lisa lol not sure if that’s a good or bad thing...

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
So this is what the event is about:
"Do you know what lip color Pope likes?If you do,participate in the event by following the rules and you get a 495 baht BSC Orchid Creamy Matte Lip Color Set for free!" [I summarised]
Lip color that samee likes?!? Omg what a question:p:naughty2:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHX3s_AeWg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=k1us61y6bysu

Btw,if you want to see more pics of pope,check out the photos of BSC Cosmetology on FB.He's like the ambassador for the products;) Here's one example:
https://scontent.fsin5-1.fna.fbcdn....=25b91c59c576d8f9015ce6b7423bc052&oe=5C220E2E
You welcome:naughty2:
What lip color Pope likes? Obviously whatever color lipstick I'm wearing :naughty2:

I feel like he'd say pink lips, but deep down he likes red better :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
No wonder Full Thais are moving to Korea to get a career in entertainment. Ex. Bam Bam, Nichkhun, Ten, *i think Lisa lol not sure if that’s a good or bad thing...
Korea is HUGE for ET. The US is still working on incorporating more Asians into our industry; it can be difficult because they're a minority, and if they're on a TV show playing in a family, then the parents and their siblings have to be Asian too... it's different from how we're used to doing things, which is why we're trying to change.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I knew it was a script! HEHE.

I don't remember this scene?? And why was he naked in front of nang'rai, but fully clothed with his nang'ek???
I vaguely remember this scene

Because this is a Thai drama :facepalm::risas3: Still not as bad as the drama I saw where the guy kissed the nang rai on the LIPS while he fake-kissed the nang ek EVERY SINGLE TIME. I was ready to throw my phone at the wall :facepalm:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I knew it was a script! HEHE.

I don't remember this scene?? And why was he naked in front of nang'rai, but fully clothed with his nang'ek???
It's in one of the last few episodes of Sapai Jao.I think it's the part where nang'rai came to visit him the day after nang'ek took care of him when he was sick.:confused12:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I vaguely remember this scene

Because this is a Thai drama :facepalm::risas3: Still not as bad as the drama I saw where the guy kissed the nang rai on the LIPS while he fake-kissed the nang ek EVERY SINGLE TIME. I was ready to throw my phone at the wall :facepalm:
Which lakorn was it? HAHA.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hmm...what do you mean? I think full-blooded Thai's are beautiful in their own way. Being black or dark does not make you unattractive. Haha.

Same as being naturally pale. It doesn't make you any prettier or less prettier.
Oh I meant the ones we see on screen. Yes, full blooded are pretty in their own way. Some of the celebrities that they said “full blooded” are actually mixed with some other race. What I meant is in general, full blooded Thai or Cambodians looks very average, not to the standards of celebrities you see on tv.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh I meant the ones we see on screen. Yes, full blooded are pretty in their own way. Some of the celebrities that they said “full blooded” are actually mixed with some other race. What I meant is in general, full blooded Thai or Cambodians looks very average, not to the standards of celebrities you see on tv.
I see. I understand. Haha.

Btw. I'm watching Fah Pieng Din and I see a very young Pin in here!! Haha. She's so skinny.

Oh oh and OH!!!
Check this out!!!!!!! @MissPK YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHJJ77A8gE/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=4l7gje9nxmxs

I'm about to drop to the floor. :love: